CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This latest attempt today freaks me out. The poor kids and families in these towns!

Jessica was left at Quaker & 82nd. This attempt was at Quaker & 2nd.

Backpack left at Alpha/Andrew in Superior.

his locations mean something.

Witt elementary - wit as in intellect?

There was also an attempt near Quaker Acres I read about.

Jessica was left at Quaker & 82nd. This attempt was at Quaker & 2nd.

Backpack left at Alpha/Andrew in Superior.

his locations mean something.

Witt elementary - wit as in intellect?

I see...Thank you!

Has it been said what happened in this latest report? Did someone actually try to take the boy, or simply pull over to talk to him, or what?

I just know that when there has been a crime like Jessica's, we start hearing about attempted abductions left and right for a while. So just wondering.

God you guys. Just, dammit!

I was at the Target in Superior tonight. I would sometimes let my DS look at video games alonewhile I would look through books. It was like two aisles over in an open area. Tonight? No. Effing. way. I was glued to him. And then I come home and see this crap.

I thought Jessica looked like a little girl. 3-4th grade age.

She is young enough to fit into this "type" but I'm not sure about the 13 year old boy. ALTHOUGH...we haven't seen him, he may look small and be a perfect fit for this type.

This guy is either desperate or doesn't care. He wants more, whether it is related to Jessica or not it is very clearly related to the Sept. cases. This guy needs to be caught soon.

299418_10151205598811077_1770907159_n.jpg

Looks like a late 90's Geo Metro sedan to me...
97metro_4dr.jpg

It is unlikely that someone who would abduct and murder a 10-year-old girl would also attempt to abduct a 13-year-old boy. That is completely different victimology and pedophiles generally have a certain victim age range/gender.

It sure make you think some demons have been unleashed from the pit though...we are all going to have PTSD out here...

Are you SERIOUS? I assume this varies by state?? I am ALL FOR having a sex offender registery, but I think it's a shame that some young people are lumped into the same group (or even some dumb older ones, or older ones who couldn't "hold it" any longer). That's crazy and ridiculous!

Yep... sorry if this has already been discussed, I'm 10 pages behind again I think, but yes. I'm not sure if it varies by state, but I agree on the crazy and ridiculous. I can't find a specific source for it right now but I know I've both read and heard that any of the following could be on an RSO list:

- Person peeing in public - side of the road etc.
- Person changing clothes in public, say at the beach switching from swimsuit to normal clothes
- Kids (or adults for that matter) "mooning" each other
- 18 year old having sex with his/her 17 year old girl/boyfriend
- "Flasher" with no action following it (this I kind of think might be a 'gateway' to something worse so I'm not sure how I feel about this one...)

It bothers me so much because it makes the RSO list practically useless in some situations. If those criteria are included I'm not sure if I know anyone who's NOT an "RSO." To me it negates the whole purpose and value of the list, and makes it pretty useless when it comes to finding sick psychos who abduct and kill little girls because LE has to sort through "road-side pee'ers" first. IMO. Admittedly I probably don't understand the laws/regulations fully enough.

Holy mother of *advertiser censored**.

Quaker Way in Golden CO.

IT'S THE SAME GUY. IT'S NOT SEXUAL. IT'S POWER.

Same guy as the one who killed Jessica? I don't understand the 'not sexual'.

hmmm, the quote button isn't working right.

Dear God, is this another Westley Dodd serial killer of children? They are never as smart as thy think. I pray his hubris is his downfall. What a brazen :censored:

There was also an attempt near Quaker Acres I read about.

I read that too, but when I looked, Quaker Acres is in a different place than Warder Elementary. Quaker Acres is very close to where Jessica's body was found. Warder Elementary is not far, but isn't the same place ... so I was confused by that.

"...On that day a child was approached by a stranger near Quaker Acres Park in Arvada near Warder Elementary School. The stranger allegedly offered candy and asked the child to come to his car.

Three days later another child was approached by a similar stranger offering candy at Fitzmorris Elementary School...." http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/...le-connection-to-attempted-abduction-suspect/

This location, 2nd and Quaker in Golden, looks to be in 6th Ave West, which is an area of large homes right where Colfax, 6th Avenue, and I-70 converge (ie, large thoroughfares, easy to escape quickly).

I'm so far behind here but must comment on this post. You may be right but someone who gave his name, called into the Nancy Grace show on October 11 (or did they contact him?) stating that he's been watching the whole recovery effort take place from his kitchen window. He said he lives above the site on a hill and can see the police coming and going, the large crane and the lights. At first he thought there had been a traffic accident there.

Here's the link to the transcript with the conversation.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1210/11/ng.01.html

I'm still playing catch-up, but maybe this person is the same person who spoke about the green truck, or the sedan?

I should really be bookmarking these articles...

She is young enough to fit into this "type" but I'm not sure about the 13 year old boy. ALTHOUGH...we haven't seen him, he may look small and be a perfect fit for this type.

This guy is either desperate or doesn't care. He wants more, whether it is related to Jessica or not it is very clearly related to the Sept. cases. This guy needs to be caught soon.

Or maybe the most important thing is that he have a victim at the address.

UGH. UGH. UGH.

i just cant even put together my thoughts on this new revelation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme