DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks likes a late 90s Nissan Sentra to me. This is a 1998:

1998-nissan-sentra-4-dr-gxe-sedan-pic-946.jpeg

That's what I was thinking of

It sure make you think some demons have been unleashed from the pit though...we are all going to have PTSD out here...

I agree with this, I think this is definitely the same guy as the September ones, all boys, same area (closer to where she was discovered, but a bit farther south than she was taken). But I don't think it's the same person. I think there is some bad juju over on that part of town.

I live about 2 miles from Columbine HS. Of course everyone knows about "Columbine," but within a year or two of that occurrence, there were a whole lot of other instances of evil going on in and near Clement Park (which abuts the high school). None were related, that I know about, except that it was a real rash ... unsolved murders at a Subway shop; a middle schooler kidnapped and murdered and put in a dumpster; several brazen, attempted abductions at the park -- it's a lovely park, but I never took my kids there (they were between 2 and 6 at the time) because it was too weird. And this is a very safe part of town, as I'm sure everyone heard ad nauseam during the Columbine ordeal.

My mother knew some women who were part of a prayer walk around the park one day, I think it was a pretty big deal, lots of churches and the like, and you know what, the crap stopped after that. http://extras.denverpost.com/news/shot0228a.htm

Anyway, I don't know what to think about that, but I do think there are times that evil just concentrates in one place.

This blue sedan driving guy will be lucky if the police get to him before some vigilante does!

Poor Jessica's mom was just on the news at her daughters balloon release celebration. how did she manage to go...

My thoughts exactly.

I'm glad he's such an idiot that he got caught in a photo like this.

I'm mad as a wet cat right now, just furious.

Here's the latest. Breaking News is saying that there was another attempted abduction in Golden Colorado at 6pm tonight. The boys mother took a picture of the vehicle. The vehicle is matching descriptions of the blue sedan that was reported by girls in Arvada.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/breaking-news/attempted-child-abduction-investigated-in-golden

If this is the same sedan, which I a m sure of, then he is targeting both girls and boys. Maybe he thinks boys think they have less chances of been abducted?

What age were the girls?

Or, Maybe he is targeting boys so as to confuse LE?

The rims in the Sentra picture matches the ones in the photo. Look in the enlarged photo to see the similarities.

No, I don't think so. Someone posted earlier the blue vehicle was a mini van, iirc.

The blue car pic from tonight's event seems to have those small windows as part of the back seat windows..... different from this one pictured.

Also, is that one of those things on the back of trunk lid... I don't know what they are called. I call them ironing boards.... I guess I date myself.

They're calling it a 2004 Kia Sephia on the 9News facebook page in the photo's comments

That shack is one of the creepiest buildings I have ever seen. I, a grown adult, wouldn't be able to go there without being creeped out.

There is a very large "A" on the back of the shack. Alpha, Andrew...

Don't think it's connected. I don't really think I buy into the "Alpha, Andrew, Superior" stuff.

I think his drop point of the backpack and the street names are coincidental at best.

I am a bit skeptical myself about any of those things having a deeper meaning. But then I am often skeptical about reading into symbolism or statement analyses.

I think the theories are good, but I am not local so I really don't know if the location names are in such unusual places as to raise the possibility that they were picked because of the street names.

Can any locals chime in? Is that intersection so out of the way that the perp is likely to have chosen it JUST for the street names?

I cannot help but wonder what are the circumstances concerning this attempted abduction of the 13 y.o. Why would the perp be sitting in broad daylight outside the boys home long enough for Mom to get the picture. Something just feels off. Will wait and see as thing unfold, but still something seems hinky....IMHO

I saved the pic in my pictures and enlarged it and I don't see a person in the blue car.I do see something that looks tan colored near the top of the seat.
This car is a distinctive color and has a raised area at the rear of the trunk so hopefully it will stand out to folks if the picture gets circulated.
Good job from the mother in getting the picture.

IMO

People in Superior are reporting some LE action near the entrance to the neighborhood where the backpack was dropped.

For those who hadn't seen it, several hours ago on the scanner thread [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8453219&postcount=142"]THIS post [/ame]indicated something had been found at the A/A corner area again.

And, as the OP here knows and [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8453663&postcount=179"]had posted a bit ago in the scanner thread[/ame], some say crime scene tape is also there.

Grateful for all the people helping keep us up to date on any possible happenings down in the scanner thread!

Okay, they are experienced but unlikely to have specific info, in my opinion.

Maybe, but I think it is unlikely for them to come out of left field and say this without having some sort of reliable information. Especially with them both having connections to actually detectives and agents working on the case. I have yet to see someone say this killer is disorganized, and if he were, he would of probably been caught at this point. It appears even from a civilian view point, he was atleast organized enough to try abduct without cousing a scene in the middle of the morning on a school day, with friend and parent waiting less than 2640 feet away. He was organized enough to remove the head and hands, to make it hard to identify, in an area were he was likely alone with the body for an extended period of time. This takes planning.

He also went about 20 miles at least, in total, to place a backpack near another school, 6 miles north. He would then have had to drive back through the area he abducted her, and travled south to a more rural area to dump her remain. The place the remains in is somewhat rural area. But not rural enough to where they would not be found.

That shows a high degree of organization to me. Although im not expert. But just looking at what has been released, we don't even really need detectives of the case, and agents to come out and say he is organized or disorganized. I think it's fairly obvious.

Just to refresh all...

This was the description of the perp from earlier reports from little girls...

It was boys. All at similar times of day ... he must get off work at 5.

"Arvada Police are investigating the two attempted abductions. The first occurred last Sunday around 5:30 p.m., near 77th Drive and Terry Court. An 8-year-old boy was playing basketball in his driveway when he says he was approached by a man.

"Our neighbor came out and talked to us about it," Christi Brule, a neighbor of the little boy, said. "It was his son that it happened to. He just explained how the man came right up to him; right by the house in the driveway with the simple thing of, telling him he had candy. You know the things you tell your kids about and he actually used this line."

"The second incident happened three days later Wednesday, again around 5:30 p.m. This time, the suspect went into the parking lot of Fitzmorris Elementary School in Arvada and approached a 9-year-old boy. He again offered the child candy if he would get into the suspect's car. This child also ran from the suspect." http://www.9news.com/news/article/289078/222/Parents-warned-after-attempted-abductions

This is ALL over the news here right now. That guy is toast. YAY!

9News live newscast reports:

13 yr old walking home from playing with friends. Man told him to get inside. He ran screaming, man got out of the car trying to get him before getting back into the car.

Y'all are giving him satisfaction with all this Alpha, Superior talk. The only word I've seen that could really be associated is Quaker, because it's really close to QUACK, which is what this guy really is. He's not special, he's not smart, he's nobody. A quack!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required