CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks like the blue car has damage to the rear passenger door. I KNOW I read somewhere the other day that the car they were looking for from the Sept 14th abduction attempts has damage on a rear door. I'm trying to find a link with that. Is it just me or does this car appear to have damage on the rear door? Is it just the lighting?
285791_10151205606691077_1610524270_n.jpg

Is that a big scratch on the rear door? Someone has to know this vehicle.

What quick thinking on mums part to take a photo. Well done!!!

Normally no, they choose one gender or the other certain age ranges ect... but it has happened were some don't have a preference and will prey on any gender.

Like Ian Brady and Myra Hindely.

Here's the latest. Breaking News is saying that there was another attempted abduction in Golden Colorado at 6pm tonight. The boys mother took a picture of the vehicle. The vehicle is matching descriptions of the blue sedan that was reported by girls in Arvada.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/breaking-news/attempted-child-abduction-investigated-in-golden
GO MOM!!

Although I have to wonder WHY she was taking a picture of this guy. Did son come running in and say "That guy tried to steal me."? Need....more....info.....

Is that damage along the rear door and quarter panel, or just a reflection?

think it's the reflection of the white car in the driveway. The car and the driver look pathetic. I'd have gone out there and grabbed him out of that thing.

If this is connected to Jessica, I wonder if he put her body where he did to say "This is me...this is my area". I really hope these are all just coincidences, but then that means there is more than 1 perp to catch. Ugh.

Just to refresh all...

This was the description of the perp from earlier reports from little girls...

"The suspect is described as a white male, approximately 5’9”, thin build, sandy or brown hair and late teens to late 30s in age. The second victim described the suspect as not having facial hair, but the first victim described him as having a thin beard and mustache. The Arvada Police caution that people can change in appearance by growing their hair out, cutting and/or dying it, wearing disguises, i.e., wigs, and shaving or growing facial hair. Attached are two scans of a single composite sketch done to assist in the investigation.*

The vehicle used in these incidents is described as a royal blue – similar to the blue worn by the University of Kentucky – 4-door sedan, possibly from the mid 90s. It may have dents on the passenger side rear door and may have half of the rear wheels covered with a "skirt" similar to those seen on a 1996 Cadillac Deville."

uk-logo.jpg

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/breaking-news/attempted-child-abduction-investigated-in-golden#

I think we need a thread for guy trying to kidnap young boys in the dark blue car.

It is a strange statement because out of all the child killers I know of well enough to have seen a picture none of them were ugly toothless or deformed. I would say normal looking is the norm and ugly/deformed on the inside where (sadly) no one can see. I may be wrong though-I really haven't taken a survey of all child killers charged in a year or anything.

I also completely believe no one in the neighborhood saw anything. I live in a similar neighborhood (not location-wise, but from what I can tell a similar make-up) and after 8 everything is dead. Most people are shopping or at work or on a bus (students). It could very likely be the same in her neighborhood-very still at that time except for the stray kid, person, and unfortunately predator :(

A New York Times article that Foxfire cited a few threads back had the observation that perps who molest and kill their victims often have low social skills. It did not say (as Park Dietz did) that they are ugly or in some way deformed, just that they often don't have good social skills. They cannot successfully groom their victims to leave them in place and molest them over a long period of time.

justinjoseph ‏@justinjoseph

@KDVR sedan matches description of other attempted abduction within last few weeks,1 near #jessicaridgeway school.Call police if u recognize

dunno for sure. the fact that they're swabbing everyone in the hood and local RSO's makes me think they have some unknown DNA not in the system they're trying to match.

Maybe they haven't got any DNA at all but wanna freak someone out by making it seem as though they do? If someone won't give DNA willingly the LE will view it as he has something to hide (in this crime or possibly some other crime they haven't caught someone for yet). Great way to make someone tense thinking they are about to be caught!

J3tblk- no need to be snarky. We're all here to help and some may new to the case or just catching up after a long day at work.

He's Alpha and she's Junior (JR)??? The definition of junior varies from younger to minor to inferior.

He's superior and she's inferior?

It suddenly occurs to me that since there was a locally notorious infant homicide very close to where the backpack was found, the perp may have figured that people in that neighbourhood were used to looky-lous cruising by. He wouldn't stand out so much because they had probably had their share of strangers going through.

No doubt the local traffic had died down considerably by now but still... it may have felt safer to him.

This blue sedan driving guy will be lucky if the police get to him before some vigilante does!

Poor Jessica's mom was just on the news at her daughters balloon release celebration. how did she manage to go...

It looks likes a late 90s Nissan Sentra to me. This is a 1998:

1998-nissan-sentra-4-dr-gxe-sedan-pic-946.jpeg

It's the placement of the backpack that convinces me this Monster is bold,enjoying the aftermath and the continued terror he has created. It also leads me to believe (altho no confirmation) her body was left to be found. He is the worst of these types of predators. Hope they nail him soon as he will do it again. I pray it doesn't take any more Victims to solve this. Just my opinion.

And I interpret this differently, that he put the backpack in the opposite direction in order to mislead LE, and cause them to search nearer that site than P. Park. I bet he was hoping that their searching toward the backpack area would take up time so that the elements could "take care of" the undiscovered body (parts, which I believe are intentionally dispersed).

I think he's a novice at this, but he's had this impulse and planned this, i.e., it wasn't a spur of the moment decision. Poor little Jessica.

Sort of looks like an older Nissan Sentra to me.

I don't think this is Jessica's kidnapper, I think it's the same one that was going after boys.

People in Superior are reporting some LE action near the entrance to the neighborhood where the backpack was dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme