CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerning the location of Jessica's body:

At 00:08 into this video, you can see, what I belive is, the exact location of jessica's body (red circle):

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1898039123001/

And here is a screen shot:
...edited for space by Ghostwheel....

So, IMO there is no doubt that Jessica's body was found behind the fence, and NOT in the drain pipe.

The suggestion, some posters have made, that an animal might have moved her body from the drain pipe does not work IMO because an animal would not have been able to move it pass the fence.
Thank you, this is a good picture, and you are probably right.

I'm still not quite sold yet, because guaranteed, an animal COULD have moved it past the fence. The fence is only five wires, it is not solid. I've seen wolves and coyotes move bigger than a child's body past fences like these easily. (like part of a buffalo carcass).

Can't get on to post like many others here:

Wanted to put this here, it's a PDF of "Crime Classification Manual" (it is used within law enforcement I think, great save to read if you are interested in reading up on it)

http://murders.ru/Classific.pdf

The reason I grabbed it is because the discussion that this man is an organized predator. Which it was posted somewhere back on this thread earlier today when I had access to the thread so I would say it is between pages 1-15 possibly.

Another link that is a blog entry that discusses the two differences of classification as used by LE.

http://psychautopsy.weebly.com/organized-vs-disorganized.html

It's important to note that it's usually a mixture of the two. Not exclusively organized vs. disorganized.

My thoughts:

1. There are three crime scenes: A) place of abduction B) place of murder C) place where remains located.

2. I would assume that he had access to a car when he abducted her. Unless she was lured/pulled into a home within that few blocks from her house.

3. He took measures to try to obscure his crime. Meaning he didn't accost her, assault/murder her and leave her laying where that crime occured.

Just sharing.

I cannot see the forum at all from my computer. Phone is fine.

I have had no problems at all with WS but I paid to go ad free a long time ago as my connection wasn't the fastest back then and the ads make the page load slower plus I hate animations-they are distracting to me as I am trying to read I can see the movement in my peripheral vision and it drives my batty!

I use firefox downloaded , but still having intermittent problems. Hopefully can get the issue fixed tonight.

IVe been trying to get on for over 2 hours.
I cant get on at all using my ipad.

I'm having a really hard time getting pages to load tonight. But, somebody please look at pic #74 and tell me that blue car parked on the street isn't the same one as was published earlier from Golden. This has me completely creeped me out :gasp:

Go back a few pages alexandra, thats been discussed on this thread. Hope that helps.

I had no problems earlier at all. I'm on Firefox with the in case that helps.

Just as an FYI....I did the add-on to Firefox and that has resolved my WS access issues that I experienced off and on today.
Thanks for mentioning this. I just downloaded it and I got on immediately.:great:
Sadly I cant download it to my ipad that I use in bed. ;P

I'm having a really hard time getting pages to load tonight. But, somebody please look at pic #74 and tell me that blue car parked on the street isn't the same one as was published earlier from Golden. This has me completely creeped me out :gasp:

This one?

101312b6.jpg

I have had no problems at all with WS but I paid to go ad free a long time ago as my connection wasn't the fastest back then and the ads make the page load slower plus I hate animations-they are distracting to me as I am trying to read I can see the movement in my peripheral vision and it drives my batty!
b b m
ditto! :seeya:

So the FB Missing page for Jessica has announced a fundraiser at a place in Westy. Hold onto your hats, kids, because it's at Quaker Steak and Lube! How's that for weird? I lived in that area for 15 years, and never noticed any Quakers besides my oats. But I guess the name abounds..

Could be coincidence, or, it could be because he lives near there, or maybe lives near enough to there that he needs to drive there on a commute?

...or possibly the perp was part of the road construction crew?

Pic #74 doesn't show any cars so I went through each picture. Do you mean pic #71? From what I see, it does look eerily similar to the one posted for the attempted abduction in Golden. I can't see the back of the car, and the colors seem a bit different (at least on my computer), but it does seem similar.

Here's the pic I think you're talking about, hopefully I did this correctly.

101312b6.jpg

Go back a few pages alexandra, thats been discussed on this thread. Hope that helps.

Thank you Cherie. I'm sorry I couldn't get pages to load so I didn't see the earlier discussion of it. I still can't find it. But I did manage to fix my page loading prob....I downloaded the . Thanks to whomever it was that suggested it :)

Pic #74 doesn't show any cars so I went through each picture. Do you mean pic #71? From what I see, it does look eerily similar to the one posted for the attempted abduction in Golden. I can't see the back of the car, and the colors seem a bit different (at least on my computer), but it does seem similar.

Here's the pic I think you're talking about, hopefully I did this correctly.

101312b6.jpg

Thanks Stash. Yes, that's the one. It was listed as 74 when I viewed the photo link. Evidently it was discussed earlier that it looked similar to the alleged abduction car, but I haven't been able to locate it in the thread.

Alexandra, I don't think that was discussed. Not that it was at the celebration today. What was discussed was it's connection with the other abduction attempts. Excellent sleuthing finding this! I think that is what a lot of investigators are doing right now. Comparing vehicles and faces of the people who went to the event today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro