CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else been monitoring youtube??? Yesterday there were 2 more videos that were deleted (different username). The 2 videos were the only ones they had uploaded, they were in regards to Jessica and had been removed for violating youtubes TOS. I googled the username and there was only one other account on either flickr or picasa, can't remember offhand, but it was a photo sharing site and the user account had also been disabled for violating TOS.

Those youtube videos that posted last weekend were incredibly disturbing and I can't help but think might have actually been the perp(s) (I'm pretty sure it was two different voices).

I won't be surprised if it ends up being two perps, and two young ones at that.

Anyhow, I've been monitoring youtube for new activity, just wondering if anyone else was.

I have not been watching YouTube but ITA with you about the possibility of two perps, only because it could explain the 'conflicted' crime scene.

Looks like it is about 3 miles east of crime scene.

Tom Thayer ‏@tom_thayer

@9News Crime scene vehicle at house just west of hwy 72 and Indiana. Have any details? #jessicaridgeway

There is a RSO in a neighborhood called Northwood Acres near that location.

Initials DRO

Sex assault on a child by one in a position of trust - victim age 15-18 (2009)

sex assault on a child (2009).

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewInfo.asp

Has anyone else been monitoring youtube??? Yesterday there were 2 more videos that were deleted (different username). The 2 videos were the only ones they had uploaded, they were in regards to Jessica and had been removed for violating youtubes TOS. I googled the username and there was only one other account on either flickr or picasa, can't remember offhand, but it was a photo sharing site and the user account had also been disabled for violating TOS.

Those youtube videos that posted last weekend were incredibly disturbing and I can't help but think might have actually been the perp(s) (I'm pretty sure it was two different voices).

Anyhow, I've been monitoring youtube for new activity, just wondering if anyone else was.

Hey girlie!

By any chance do you have the user name handy? Do you also have the titles of the videos they posted? Lastly, the Flickr acct - do you have all this info saved? Could you post it please? I'd like to search for the deleted data. If it was once on the net, it left footprints...

Ughhhhh, I was not able able to get on herethis morning at all and just have a sec from errands.
I am sure I missed so much and will try to read back for a few minutes now.

Well personally....I'd sleep better if they were all on a deserted island. I have no respect for any creature who preys on innocent children, I think they should all be tattooed on their foreheads and I think they should have neon signs in their front yards that say "I prey on children!". jmo

OOPs where'd that quote go?

When I was pregnant with my daughter, I lived in an apartment in a not-great area of the city. I found out, from checking the RSO registry, that the SUPER (yes, as in the man who had keys to my apartment!) had 2 convictions for first degree rape :what: I called management to try and get him fired, and he found out, and was so pissed off at me that he tried to bust my door down. He was arrested and they found a "rape kit" (gloves, zip ties and duct tape) in his work truck. This man had been a constant nuisance to both of us, and was always hanging out around our place, overstaying his welcome. We realized after the fact that he was probably casing our apartment.

The kicker was the management knew he was a RSO, and they hired him anyways! And he wasn't fired even after he was arrested! I moved out less than a week later, and for all I know he still works there :furious:

That's really scary!! What a terrible thing to go through. So glad you all made it out okay!

I know the profilers are saying that the killer has contradicted himself by the area chosen to dispose of the body vs the decision to dismember her little body.. the area indicating definitely wanting the body to be quickly discovered and the dismemberment seeming to indicate wanting to delay id of the body..

I personally find it all together possible that its not at all contradictory, but rather imo is indicative of a human being of pure evil, sick, twisted perversion who dismembered NOT TO conceal id but rather simply done for his own sick pleasure!!

Strictly my opinion only but I honestly believe we are likely dealing with an evil entity thats beyond what is in any way typical even for other pedo predators.. someone not only fully capable of the atrocities done to our sweet Jessica.. but takes great joy and delight in terror filled eyes of his young victims as he inflicts unspeakable peversion and surpassing thresholds of pain beyond what our minds can even begin to comprehend..

And it is exactly all of the above described that literally drives this evil entity.. moo but he is already in the hunting phase of his next victim and is exactly why time is of the essence and HE ABSOLUTELY MUST BE CAUGHT IMMEDIATELY...

ALL MOO.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/294140/188/Inside-the-mind-of-Jessicas-killer

DENVER - Jon Priest has tried to look into the minds of a thousand killers, and every time he says he has learned that sometimes it makes sense to sweat the small stuff.

"I can't tell you how many times I've looked at the same [crime scene] photograph over and over again, and it wasn't until the very last time that I said, 'there it is. Why didn't I recognize it?'" the former Denver homicide detective told 9News on Friday.
read more-
Jon Priest, never really gave an opinion of Jesica's abductor/murder...

Imo, the abductor's dna has possibly been tied to other crimes due to CODIS hit/s, yet the perp's identity is unknown, and this is the reason the predator alert was issued to the community by the WPD PIO....

Thanks for that link.

This caught my eye, from the article -

Former FBI profiler Mary Ellen O'Toole told 9News on Friday that she has noticed an apparent contradiction with the killer's behavior.

She said the location of where the body was found tells her that the killer wanted the body to be found. Yet the fact that the body was not left intact tells her that there might have been an effort to make identification all the more difficult.

The contradiction Ms O'Toole pointed out has bothered me too, which is why I hesitated on the "dismemberment" aspect...it just doesn't seem to fit.

It could indicate two offenders working together.

Interesting also to note this perp is considered "organised". That implies that perhaps he stalked Jessica, or knew her...somehow he knew she would be alone walking to school for that short distance.

My opinion as usual.

:cow:

I myself would never hike over a mountain carrying a dead body so that I could dump the body 20 feet from a road that is not heavily traveled. But, that's just me, I'm quirky like that.

you had me at 'I myself would never hike over a mountain'. :D

how are you monitoring YouTube? are you just typing in jessica ridgeway?

sounds like a repeat of the luka magnotta cas....ugh

There is a RSO in a neighborhood called Northwood Acres near that location.

Initials DRO

Sex assault on a child by one in a position of trust - victim age 15-18 (2009)

sex assault on a child (2009).

That's the one! Hard to speculate from a picture but to me this is the type of perp I imagine...I'm very curious.
No more news yet. I did see a report of a field in Arvada being searched.

how are you monitoring YouTube? are you just typing in jessica ridgeway?

sounds like a repeat of the luka magnotta cas....ugh

Just checking it a couple of times a day for new updates using her name. I filter in under video in google using "last 24 hours" so I'm not inundated with repeats. I've also found that my iphone app tends to retain the history a little longer if something is deleted.

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/12/police-c...enver-follow-up-tip-in-jessica-ridgeway-case/

Police converge on house in Denver, follow up tip in Jessica Ridgeway case

DENVER — Police and members of the U.S. Marshals Service converged on a home in Denver Friday night to investigate a tip about a possible person of interest in the Jessica Ridgeway investigation.
It happened about 9:30 p.m. near W. 4th Ave. and Sante Fe Drive. Sources told FOX31 Denver’s Justin Joseph the person was a registered sex offender and had warrants unrelated to the Ridgeway case, and they wanted to question him about that.
Sources also told Joseph they wanted to get a DNA sample from the person.

Read more-

Why don't they already have a DNA sample on a registered sex offender????

Thanks for that link.

This caught my eye, from the article -

Former FBI profiler Mary Ellen O'Toole told 9News on Friday that she has noticed an apparent contradiction with the killer's behavior.

She said the location of where the body was found tells her that the killer wanted the body to be found. Yet the fact that the body was not left intact tells her that there might have been an effort to make identification all the more difficult.

The contradiction Ms O'Toole pointed out has bothered me too, which is why I hesitated on the "dismemberment" aspect...it just doesn't seem to fit.

It could indicate two offenders working together.

Interesting also to note this perp is considered "organised". That implies that perhaps he stalked Jessica, or knew her...somehow he knew she would be alone walking to school for that short distance.

My opinion as usual.

:cow:

Re my bold...

This is why I wonder if any pieces are missing. I suspect something is & that's part of the game to the killer. He wants investigators to figure that out. I'll bet there's similar cases, maybe not many but still others, that are similar & I'll bet there's missing pieces as well.

Do you have a link to that article or video? Are you referring to the guy who saw the green truck?

Jules, this is the photo of the video, Adele and Kevin at the crimescene, actually on the road before you get on it, the road was blocked off. This is where Kevin was talking about the man and his wife. I can't find the video.

Attachments

• kevin.jpg
    kevin.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 71
Do we have any information or speculation on her cause of death? Or is that info sensitive to LE's investivation?

I know the profilers are saying that the killer has contradicted himself by the area chosen to dispose of the body vs the decision to dismember her little body.. the area indicating definitely wanting the body to be quickly discovered and the dismemberment seeming to indicate wanting to delay id of the body..

I personally find it all together possible that its not at all contradictory, but rather imo is indicative of a human being of pure evil, sick, twisted perversion who dismembered NOT TO conceal id but rather simply done for his own sick pleasure!!

Strictly my opinion only but I honestly believe we are likely dealing with an evil entity thats beyond what is in any way typical even for other pedo predators.. someone not only fully capable of the atrocities done to our sweet Jessica.. but takes great joy and delight in terror filled eyes of his young victims as he inflicts unspeakable peversion and surpassing thresholds of pain beyond what our minds can even begin to comprehend..

And it is exactly all of the above described that literally drives this evil entity.. moo but he is already in the hunting phase of his next victim and is exactly why time is of the essence and HE ABSOLUTELY MUST BE CAUGHT IMMEDIATELY...

ALL MOO.

Totally agree with you Smooth.

***I couldn't get on this morning either. Could get to the thread, but my scroll wouldn't work on WS's website.??? Weird...it worked everywhere else. ?

Just checking it a couple of times a day for new updates using her name. I filter in under video in google using "last 24 hours" so I'm not inundated with repeats. I've also found that my iphone app tends to retain the history a little longer if something is deleted.

are the videos mocking her? showing concern? is it just a voice? is there any background in the vid?

i have completely missed these videos being found so i dont know any details of what they are...

Jules, this is the photo of the video, Adele and Kevin at the crimescene, actually on the road before you get on it, the road was blocked off. This is where Kevin was talking about the man and his wife. I can't find the video.

Thank you for looking!

I didn't mean it would make a difference in why, just saying it makes a difference in the type of person they're looking for. It's either a serial killer who is taunting police, put her where she was found, placed the backpack where it could be found, and it's a game to him. Or they're looking for a person like MH, who is deranged, trying to cover up what he did, placed backpack where it would look like she went that way, like diverting. Then in his mind hid her in a culvert pipe.

Frankly, a person like MH, although just as dangerous, is more likely to be caught faster, because it was obvious to people around him he was dangerous. He made more mistakes. If this person is a serial killer and experienced, he is more calculating, like the Lisk sisters murderer. The last girl abducted got away and the only reason he was caught.

Oh no my friend, my post was in no way directed towards you. I started that post about a page before your post and it just happened to land after yours. I have spent the last few days contemplating why he would do these things and I've just come to the point where it no longer matters to me and posted about it. Of course other people think it is important and rightfully so. I'm just sickened by it and don't think we'll ever know for sure why without LE releasing why so I've stopped trying to guess, but that is only me. I still find everyone else's posts on the matter very worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV