CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T... I had some major problems with the site today...so glad to see that everything seems ok now. I really missed all of you wonderful people and reading all of your great input!

before I catch up, I'm going to post my current thoughts.

the attempted luring in Golden I feel is the same guy. I think he knew he'd be identified b/c of the picture, so instead of waiting to be caught unguarded, he turned himself in with that lame excuse that doesn't add up AT ALL, not only to be dismissed as a suspect, but to toy with LE.
I also think the article stating it was a misunderstanding may be a tactic by LE to make this perp mad by downplaying it and diverting fear and attention away from it.

no one would tell a boy to get in the car, and then get out and try to grab him if all they wanted was info about a neighbor. it makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. it's him. he needs the car. otherwise he'd hang out at playgrounds and just create a rapport with the kids so he could get info about his ex. he needs to the car to abscond with the child. it's *advertiser censored***** him. it's him.

I forgot to add - I think him being 18 makes sense. he's starting with young kids (boys or girls) b/c he feel more powerful than them, (I believe strongly he has an inferiority complex and power issues) but he's going up in the age of his attempted victim b/c I think he ultimately wants adults. I don't think he's a pedophile. I think he's a serial killer in the making.

I agree with looking closely at mom's coworkers (and neighbors, acquaintances). The one thing I can't get past is the fact that she was kidnapped on the SAME day as dad's custody hearing. Too big to be a coincidence for me. I think whoever did this, knew about the hearing and used it to their advantage, hoping suspicion would be on the parents and buy him some time.

JMO

me too, but I couldn't create an account b/c of my email address so I went to Hinky Meter. I just read here. I finally got my email manually updated here for this case. Hinky Meter's down.

Yes... I see you joined Oct., 2011....

that is when I joined... And for the same reason! :seeya:

the attempted luring in Golden I feel is the same guy. I think he knew he'd be identified b/c of the picture, so instead of waiting to be caught unguarded, he turned himself in with that lame excuse that doesn't add up AT ALL, not only to be dismissed as a suspect, but to toy with LE.
I also think the article stating it was a misunderstanding may be a tactic by LE to make this perp mad by downplaying it and diverting fear and attention away from it.

no one would tell a boy to get in the car, and then get out and try to grab him if all they wanted was info about a neighbor. it makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. it's him. he needs the car. otherwise he'd hang out at playgrounds and just create a rapport with the kids so he could get info about his ex. he needs to the car to abscond with the child. it's *advertiser censored***** him. it's him.
I am going to have to disagree. I don't think it's related. If LE released him, after questioning him for 7 hrs, and say it's not him. I believe them.

I'm still about 9 or 10 pages back today, but something has crossed my mind that I can't stop thinking about. This open space park that is popular with photographers/etc... was it accessible during the road closure in the area? I understand the road runs directly beside it, but can it be accessed from another road?

I'm going to try to explain my thoughts without sounding confusing. IF the open space park is accessible by another road, would the section of the park where Jessica was found be considered the back?

I ask this because I wonder if the perp did not know the road was open to traffic again (he might not have seen any cars, especially if it was nighttime when he left her), so in placing her at what might be the back of the park, he thought she was hidden well. He might have thought, "no one comes way out here to the back of the park, and with no traffic on this road, she'll remain here for a long time."

Yes I've read posts about seeing tire tracks near the spot where Jessica was found. My suggestion doesn't align with this. The tracks could have been from another car from another day?

I agree. But I think he's starting young and will move up.

Brilliant, thanks Eileen

You didn't happen to come across any cold cases of mutilated adults on your trawl to find these did you? Part of the idea I was suggesting that he is killing for the thrill, rather than the specific 'sex with a minor', so the age of the victim may not be relevant - he may do it for the power and control, for the trophies, just just the pure sick satisfaction.

These are just thoughts and ideas (uh huh, my head is a scary place), I have no facts or evidence to base them on.

Gotta disagree with you there - there is no way LE would let go of someone they suspect be a danger on the streets. They can't afford to play those sort of tactics with children's lives and well being at stake.

O/T... I had some major problems with the site today...so glad to see that everything seems ok now. I really missed all of you wonderful people and reading all of your great input!

I did too IB! It wouldn't load the pages for me until this afternoon.

If they honestly thought it was him, they wouldn't let him go. They would find something to keep him in jail for. They said that harassment charges might be followed, if it was him they would make those harrasment charges immediately just so they have in jail. If they let him go that easily, it's not him.

I agree. But I think he's starting young and will move up.

Ahhh, interesting thought. I was envisaging someone experienced, based on the placement of the back pack and the remains' proximity to a road. (Although if the remains were placed in a bag it is highly likely they were dragged to that location by some of your scary wildlife)

I forgot to add - I think him being 18 makes sense. he's starting with young kids (boys or girls) b/c he feel more powerful than them, (I believe strongly he has an inferiority complex and power issues) but he's going up in the age of his attempted victim b/c I think he ultimately wants adults. I don't think he's a pedophile. I think he's a serial killer in the making.

But he did not try to get the boy into the car, or try to grab him when he got out of the car. I believe it was reported he called out to him, and then got out of the car to try to explain what he wanted. IMO it is what the police stated-a misunderstanding, not an abduction attempt.

I agree with looking closely at mom's coworkers (and neighbors, acquaintances). The one thing I can't get past is the fact that she was kidnapped on the SAME day as dad's custody hearing. Too big to be a coincidence for me. I think whoever did this, knew about the hearing and used it to their advantage, hoping suspicion would be on the parents and buy him some time.

JMO

Me too, it could be just coincidence butttttt...............

I agree that it wasn't an apartment. Too many people in close proximity. A house, maybe, but the person would have to live alone or have the house to himself for several days. If it's an outdoor location, it would be very difficult to clean up after, but maybe the perp doesn't care if the area is found. As for the bloody clothes, burn them? Throw them away?

What about a place that had a shop or similar outbuilding? Those are often heated with small woodstoves and would afford privacy, perhaps even if others were around.

For mention, a homicide in Aurora yesterday.

AURORA, Colo. - Police say a homicide discovered in Aurora Saturday night was probably not random.

Investigators were called to the southwestern part of the city at about 11:15 p.m. Saturday after an acquaintance of the victim found the body. The acquaintance did not live at the address but had gone over to meet with the male victim.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...act?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"I don't think he is[old] either, sarx."

I AGREE! Superior is DEF the sort of area that an older "creeper" would NOT blend in. The whole town is sort of "yuppie"(in a good way I guess) and trust me, the person that I would typically think of as doing this (monster-sinister looking and obvious) simply NOT be able to walk down a street and drop a backpack or pull over and not look suspicious. The person that did this crime blended in to that area IMO.

For mention, a homicide in Aurora yesterday.

AURORA, Colo. - Police say a homicide discovered in Aurora Saturday night was probably not random.

Investigators were called to the southwestern part of the city at about 11:15 p.m. Saturday after an acquaintance of the victim found the body. The acquaintance did not live at the address but had gone over to meet with the male victim.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...act?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

That's just typical Aurora. They have quite a few homicides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman