CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if you are referring to me winterrose because I never said any of the things you are mentioning? I don't see anyone else talking about mass hysteria, but I am confused now?
I was specifically talking about one report that was extremely fabricated and nearly incited a lynch mob to hunt this person down. Not the fact that it was reported at all or that LE checked him out or that people were scared in general. Specifically the really dramatic fictionalized report that had him basically dragging the kid into the car that led to vigilante justice comments across many websites. To me, that is and always will be irresponsible and I am thrilled that most of websleuths and most MSM sources are NOT like that.

No, it wasn't directed to you, I was collecting my thoughts on this for awhile now. :D

I haven't heard a reason in MSM. But maybe she was working, running errands, etc. Also, someone posted that mom turned off phone so it wouldn't wake her but I don't know if that is true or not.

I read it in the MSM, but haven't been able to find the link.

I wonder about the other reports about blue-car guy; did the driver actually try to get the children into the car? Because that was stated last night a few times and turned out not to be the case.

IMO - there are lots of things that don't add up about the morning JR disappeared. I don't think any of them were connected to her going missing, but I do think they could have led her to be in a situation where she was vulnerable, and ultimately abducted. This could have caused guilt for people close to her, and also given them reason to think she may have left on her own, at first. therefore dispositions of people close to her did not necessarily seem 100% in line with grief early on, as they may have expected her return soon, and maybe they just felt bad for whatever interpersonal stress may have existed that contributed to JR's being in the wrong place (or the right place) at the wrong time.
so I guess I'm just saying - some things seem weird about what we have been told about that morning, but I am sure they are not related to her abductor or cause for her abduction. yes they did delay the Amber Alert, unfortunately. we'll never know if it would have made a difference.

I have SYMPATHY and compassion beyond words for her, and her family and friends.

I haven't heard a reason in MSM. But maybe she was working, running errands, etc. Also, someone posted that mom turned off phone so it wouldn't wake her but I don't know if that is true or not.

Nick McGurk
‏@nickmcgurk
All day, people have been visiting memorial near where Jessica Ridgeway was found. Not a lot of talking. Lots of tears pic.twitter.com/rFGNS3Nq

A5MhBb4CYAEvVHl.jpg

I hope I don't blow the margins too bad. The photo shows a good perspective of the scene.

thanks for posting this, it really shows that were J was left is really not far from the road.

No, it wasn't directed to you, I was collecting my thoughts on this for awhile now. :D

I have to say here that I do remember (and appreciate) some poster using the term "I am angry as a wet cat" when talking about the abduction attempt in Arvada last night. I thank you. My husband and kids thank you :). That is my new "saying" around the house, as you've summed up my feelings over this entire case!

The forum on the Wyoming girl has a link where you can figure out the bookings for the jail in Montana if anyone wants to take a look. There is a booking for $2 million to "hold for Wyoming" on 10/13/12 11pm at night.

If you google the persons name it is interesting that a person of the same name has a photography website or business for photography in Montana, Colorado and Wyoming. Mountain landscapes and prairie lamdscapes mostly. This person also has a hiking book on Colorado.

The Facebook page for this person list Bozenan,Mt as their city which is where the arrest happened and the FB page mentions all the photography stuff above. He looks to be about 35-40 with strawberry blond hair hair. Blog has pictures of the girlfriend. Former addresses are Colorado Springs and Estes park, Co.

Also facebook page says he left on Sept 28 to go on extended vacation for a few weeks to take pictures and he did not know where he was going. Although now there are comments on the FB page attacking him, before there were lots of friendly posts so this person seems well liked.

Name is not that common but of course could just be someone sharing the same name as the person apparently arrested yesterday in MT on $2 million bail and being held for Wyoming (which would seem to be the WY suspect unless there was some other major crime in Wy)

wowwwww

I really wonder if there was blood where her body was found.

Someone on the Wyoming girl forum posted the link to the arrests made in Mt. It is http://www.gallatin.mt.gov/Public_Documents/gallatincomt_detention/roster

You can search the records for last night. Most are for public intoxication. There is one at 11pm last night for $2 million bail and to hold for Wyoming. Wyoming media is reporting that a suspect for the Wyoming girl was arrested 11pm last night and since many of the other arrests (5 or 6 in total) are for drunks, DUI, etc, this is the only arrest that sticks out as being the person. Further most of the other arrests happened earlier in the day. I do not know much about bail,but $2 million seems like for a very serious crime.

Googling the name yields a lot of info and pictures.

Yeah, apparently....This is really O/T, but I had thought of the man who abducted and sexually assaulted me when I was a teenager as a possible suspect because he lived in the area, until I Googled his name and found out that HE was actually murdered, in Aurora, in 2010 :what:

I'm so sorry that happened to you. :(

I know police have said Cody case and Jessica aren't related but I hope they are and an arrest is made in both cases in the next 24 hours.

For those wanting Amber Alerts issued for runaways...others are correct that they are a lot more runaways than you can ever imagine.

Amber Alerts are intended to be a huge shock that the public will take seriously and it won't get drawn out. I lived in Texas when the original Amber was kidnapped.

Amber Alerts are put up on state highway signs. Crawls are run regularly on local TV stations.

They are wonderful tools and have led to great things. (see Aisha Maier)

Denver residents can say what happened in the case of Jessica but in this is how it was handled in KC in the the case of Lisa Irwin. The media initially went wall to wall once the alert was issued. Her picture and the crawl ran constantly.

After a few hours, it dropped off to a constant crawl and a cut in every 30 minutes with a live report. Let me repeat. A live report over programming every 30 minutes. That went on until late that first night until police said media didn't have to run the crawl continually.

We cannot have crawls and pictures of missing runaway girls constantly on TV. It's unfortunate but it's true. There are so many runaways. Most turn up OK like this 13 year old girl. But a few don't and that's so unfortunate.

Law enforcement take it seriously. The media takes their cues from LE on Amber Alerts and take their responsibility seriously.

I have loose confirmation now that my theory that they found DNA that can't be matched in the system is accurate.
so they would have DNA tested the 18 yo from yesterday right? and he didn't match?
so he's ruled out? ok then. unless he's the lurer and someone else does the rest.
I never thought of that til I wrote it and now I'm freaked out.
if there's more than one, my experience at the playground could in fact be related.

RE: Amber Alerts - Runaways..

16 year old Ali Lowitzer (TX) vanished after getting off the school bus April 2010. Investigators determined that she was a runaway for weeks before a proper investigation was iniated. Church Point, LA, RSO Brandon S Lavergne; serial killer, convicted for the murders of Lisa Pate 1999 & Mickey Shunick 2012, is the prime suspect in Ali's abduction.

TX - Alexandria Joy Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010
TX TX - Alexandria Joy Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

That is what I am talking about.. This child was deemed a runaway and no one went looking for her.
Gary Rideway was charged and convicted with killing 49 women. He confessed to 70 murders most were prostitutes and runaways.
No answers to the problem of society. Limited manpower and $$ resources.:banghead:

I really wonder if there was blood where her body was found.

Reporters have said the images from the chopper were too gruesome to show.

Media folks see a lot from their news choppers. This year I've seen two burned bodies. One in a field, one by a Dumpster. These media in Denver seem really devastated by what their newsrooms saw.

And those tones and words wouldn't have been imo because of coyotes.

Someone on the Wyoming girl forum posted the link to the arrests made in Mt. It is http://www.gallatin.mt.gov/Public_Documents/gallatincomt_detention/roster

You can search the records for last night. Most are for public intoxication. There is one at 11pm last night for $2 million bail and to hold for Wyoming. Wyoming media is reporting that a suspect for the Wyoming girl was arrested 11pm last night and since many of the other arrests (5 or 6 in total) are for drunks, DUI, etc, this is the only arrest that sticks out as being the person. Further most of the other arrests happened earlier in the day. I do not know much about bail,but $2 million seems like for a very serious crime.

Googling the name yields a lot of info and pictures.

Heres a link with his name and confirming his booking in WY. http://www.ktvq.com/news/abduction-suspect-named-on-gallatin-county-detention-center-roster/

I knew he be caught by the end of the weekend-great job LE

It will be interesting to see if it was due to an aware citizen's tip either on the suspect or vehicle....
The vehicle description and suspect sketch was released to the ms media,
a couple of days ago..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wyoming-Highway-Patrol/118611954828240

Wyoming Highway Patrol
about an hour ago
Cody Police Department has announced that the suspect and vehicle (white Toyota 4Runner) involved in the Child Abduction case in Cody has been captured! Thank you for all of your assistance and information!

the profile on his photography website could fit the sketch drawing....
grant it, you are comparing a barely side shot to a full frontal drawing....but i can see the resemblance if i try....lol

like i say over and over...many of these monsters seem to fit in and blend easily into their surroundings and are always the one whom neighbors and friends say "he was the nicest guy! im shocked!"

ETA...ah...full frontal face shot on FB...
these sketch artists are AMAZING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member