Found Deceased CO - Joseph Keller, 18, Antonito, 23 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if that is true, then it would make sense, to have Miranda rights read. ( I posted about Miranda rights up thread.)
Maybe that is why people are silent?
All just thoughts and questions.
IMOO.

I agree. There is also a guy on the Find Joe page that is stating Joe was seen running in the wrong direction, again just rumor only, but I'm surprised they haven't deleted that comment, if that is true maybe he did turn to go back early for some reason. So many questions and SO LITTLE information. If that was my child I would be trying to get on every news station possible. The only reason I wouldn't do that is if PD told me they had a suspect and it would harm the investigation. Everyone handles things differently though. I really don't understand the family that owns the ranch not posting the info on their page either. Very strange. I think PD has a lot of info.

Was the comment from a family member?
I haven't found that comment.
Was the comment from a friend of a family member?
How would this poster know this?
Did they say they were in communication with the family to get this rumored info?

The comment was under posted by others and it was a friend of his from his hometown that stated that another person under the same post also confirmed that. The search guy is the one who stayed JK was seen running in the opposite direction. Like I said though this is ALL RUMOR, but honestly if true it adds a little more important information and would somewhat explAin the silence of the family. Also in the beginning it was stated the CG was running the Find Joe Keller page.

The comment was under posted by others and it was a friend of his from his hometown that stated that another person under the same post also confirmed that. The search guy is the one who stayed JK was seen running in the opposite direction. Like I said though this is ALL RUMOR, but honestly if true it adds a little more important information and would somewhat explAin the silence of the family. Also in the beginning it was stated the CG was running the Find Joe Keller page.

If it was only CG running the Find Joe Keller page, then this comment is odd to me, that the administrator "believes" that the ranch is owned by Joe's relatives. He mentioned about it being a stop on "their trip". Post was from July 29 at 7:44pm.The post is a reply under the post about that money making donation site.

I would think that CG would know that Joe's family ran the ranch, especially since CG was staying at the ranch.
He didn't mention a stop on "our trip", but "their" trip.

Maybe there are several people running that facebook page.

IMOO.

ETA:
INTERESTING:
There are a couple of edited posts from the find Joe Keller facebook page.

From July 27th at 5:58am , it mentions a post that was from July 25th 9:10pm EDT.
If you click on Edited on the July 27th post, you will see the original post that mentions "CG's name" with the post mentioning the post of the 25th, and then you will also see that it was edited on the 30th, to NOT INCLUDE CG's name with the SAME INFO about July 25th.
(Hopefully this makes sense, if you go to that post you will see what I mean when you look at the "Edited" post.)
https://www.facebook.com/FindJoeKeller
So, does that mean that the administrator shared CG's post originally and the administrator is not CG, or was that CG that originally posted that?
Regardless, they took off CG's name...

IMOO.

If it was only CG running the Find Joe Keller page, then this comment is odd to me, that the administrator "believes" that the ranch is owned by Joe's relatives. He mentioned about it being a stop on "their trip". Post was from July 29 at 7:44pm.The post is a reply under the post about that money making donation site.

I would think that CG would know that Joe's family ran the ranch, especially since CG was staying at the ranch.
He didn't mention a stop on "our trip", but "their" trip.

Maybe there are several people running that facebook page.

IMOO.

I'm thinking maybe at first the friends were running the page, but possibly as the investigation has continued they have changed admins.

Conejos Sheriff's know what they are doing. The sheriff's themselves are saying they are looking into the days leading up. There must be a reason, and they don't need outside help from influences that might tarnish or influence their case.

Because IF CM is related to a famous person (and there is no proof of that), AND that person lives in the area, then Conejos County sheriff's know this if you do. Also, WHY was that info kept from the media and only Joe's family connections to the area revealed? IF it is true that CM is related to a famous person, that could be exactly why LE is so hush hush and not including Bradley County. LE can be bought off, and if this case goes cold - it'll blow up in their face and tarnish famous people as the motivation to ignore a crime. Maybe Conejos County doesn't want that to happen.

LE is not obligated to announce their findings to the public, or other LE agencies. There could be a crime here, and it's very possible Joe Keller never set foot in Conejos County during the time frame it was claimed he was there. The right and proper thing is to find this out, no matter who is related to whom.

Who is CM? Do you mean CF? And playing football at UTenn doesn't make someone famous. And UTenn is nowhere near CO. And why would the sheriff necessarily know about a relative of one of the boys who reported JK missing? And why would a college football player have the money to buy someone off? One of us is very confused, because I have no idea what most of your second paragraph is talking about.

No the police doesnt have to provide information. But just daily updates would be appreciative. This community has poured their heart and soul in this.

Im very sad over this. I live on a dead end private drive 50ft from the Fetzner home. My husband and Dennis Fetzner are friends. I have to drive by their doublewide to get in and out. Yes i have emailed Tricia, i AM not an INSIDER, nor would i want to be. I just have an unique position to observe, like when my husband stopped Sunday and asked Christian if Joe had been found, i closely watched Christians expressions. So for the people who question my knowledge, alot of what i post is FACT NOT RUMORS

Please read all of my threads. Joe Keller is from Cleveland Tn. Tennessee Vol football is very big. Peyton is an ALUMNI who has a private jet and money. Peyton lives very near here. My point is we have money and resources in Joes hometown and LE has refused outside help. No one said anyone paid someone off. Thats ridiculous. We can help the taxpayers so your county isnt footing the whole bill.

Im sure the boys was given their Miranda Rights but if you have nothing to hide why exercise them? You dont need a good memory if you tell the truth.

No the police doesnt have to provide information. But just daily updates would be appreciative. This community has poured their heart and soul in this.

Im very sad over this. I live on a dead end private drive 50ft from the Fetzner home. My husband and Dennis Fetzner are friends. I have to drive by their doublewide to get in and out. Yes i have emailed Tricia, i AM not an INSIDER, nor would i want to be. I just have an unique position to observe, like when my husband stopped Sunday and asked Christian if Joe had been found, i closely watched Christians expressions. So for the people who question my knowledge, alot of what i post is FACT NOT RUMORS

So then what is your perspective? Considering there is little information and myself and others do not personally know the family, we are just stating our opinions using the information we see. We all want JK found.

bbm

I don't follow. How does JK possibly running in the opposite direction connect to the family being silent?

I'm thinking maybe at first the friends were running the page, but possibly as the investigation has continued they have changed admins.

Or added admins. You can have more than one person running a fb page. It can get confusing bc once you give someone admin status they will all post under the page's name.

It's how we do it on WS, it's not personal. It's not that we don't trust you but the rules on WS are that unless LE or msm or a verified insider states something we considered it opinion and rumor, not fact. You can share here what you know, but we will treat it as your opinion. Please don't feel bad, we very much appreciate you being here!

bbm

I don't follow. How does JK possibly running in the opposite direction connect to the family being silent?

I should have added to my post that because there is possibly critical information that family and the Police Department know, it makes me feel there may actually be a good reason the parents and the PD are not speaking to the public. At least that is what I hope at this point, otherwise they should be blasting this on any and every network possible to help locate him.

I do not wish to be a "verified insider". Excuse me but when you read my posts i state when its my opinion or whether it is fact. And if you dont like it then delete me. Im very reserve on what ive shared. Also i believe in giving the boys involved the benefit of the doubt. Fact not rumor i know where i live. Thank you

Im sure the boys was given their Miranda Rights but if you have nothing to hide why exercise them? You dont need a good memory if you tell the truth.

Snipped by me. Why would they be read their Miranda rights? I thought those were only read to people if you were taken into custody or arrested.

Snipped by me. Why would they be read their Miranda rights? I thought those were only read to people if you were taken into custody or arrested.

I am wondering about polygraphs.

I am wondering if any were taken. Rumor from the facebook was that someone asked if they were asked to take polys and someone said yes. I don't know if they meant they did, or they were just asked to.

I mentioned in a previous post about Miranda rights perhaps being given because people aren't talking, but those were just thoughts. I don't mean to interject about this other poster's thoughts about Miranda rights, but I do want to clarify that I brought it up in a post, but it wasn't about anyone in particular, just that there is so much silence. That is hard to fathom.
IMOO.

You bring up some excellent points. Silence from the family is strange, unless there is a definite lead and it's only a matter of time.

What should the family do/say publicly?

What should the family do/say publicly?

If they think he was abducted, plead for them to let Joe go.

If they feel that Joe left on his own, plead for Joe to call LE and let LE know he is ok, if
he doesn't want to talk to family or friends.

If they feel he is not alive, or Is alive but lost, plead for more searches.

Why not be outspoken and talk about your missing loved one?

The More publicity, the better.

The more Joe is talked about, whether it be his character, or the fact he is missing,
then he will be present in people's minds. Maybe when people are out and about, they
will think of Joe, look for Joe.

Have a press conference.

Be Pro-Active!

IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics