CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if the Bio dads name is MB Wilson and step dad is a Wilson also.

Got a question? Why in the article does it say Jesse as the step dad and on his ms and face book it say Mike Billy? Also on a fb page of SC wanted to know if Kayleah's bro knew a Jesse, which I found earlier. Which she stated earlier that Kayleah could of left with him. Hmmm I hope I explained it good:)

Very good question!! I was about to ask the same one. Who is this 'friend' who lied and said that Kayleah had runaway with "Jesse". I've been looking for 2 days for ANYONE named Jesse. Now we learn it's the exstep-father? I'd like to look more into this guy...and I haven't yet read that article, but I'd like to know where he lives in relation to Kayleah....I'd also like to know who and why someone would implicate him in Kayleah's false 'runaway' scheme.

I did some research on facebook to find the friend. Found brothers fb page and looked for intial SC on his friends list. I am not sure if we can post his fb link here. I am sleuthing some more to find out who is who. The way I acknowledged it was MB Wilson as Bio dad.

Please don't link in or post minors' Facebooks, Myspaces, personal info, etc except for Kayleah. Her info is being linked in and discussed because she's the victim in this case.

Thanks,
BeanE

I sure wish we'd hear something. I'm so worried about this little girl :(

does anyone know if there was a 'special' event in the area last Sunday - an event that would bring people from afar? Where is the motel/hotel that out of towners would stay at? Is the location near where Kayleah was walking? TIA

Just found this. Violent Sexual Predator..News Release

http://www.weldsheriff.com/assets/6C8d805907b4b8B2aabC.pdf

I know LE has said they don't think it's an abduction, but I thought I would put this out there...

According to this news release that Trigger posted (thank you!), the information about a particular offender was to be placed on their website-- I had to fish around a little bit- but there are actually three VSP ('violent sexual predators') in the area. (They distinguish these from the other SO's apparently)...

One of them apparently has no address at this time (??), one is pretty far away, and one is only 6 miles away. And if you trace from his address up to Greeley, it's a direct loop- North on Hwy 85, West on Hwy 34-- South on 23rd, and then East on the other part of Hwy 34, back to Hwy 85.... to just about anywhere. (84 appears to head down to Denver)

** If LE is correct and it's not an abduction or run-away, I would think that only leaves 1) Suicide 2) Accidental Death (in which case, where is the body??) or 3) Homicide -I assume by someone known to her, otherwise it would be an abduction.
JMO

does anyone know if there was a 'special' event in the area last Sunday - an event that would bring people from afar? Where is the motel/hotel that out of towners would stay at? Is the location near where Kayleah was walking? TIA

Good question and line of thinking...

I don't know the answer to the events in the area question, but there are some hotels across Highway 34 on 29th Steet. Holiday Inn Express, Fairfield Inn, Country Inn & Suites, and a Comfort Inn. If Kayleah had crossed Highway 34 near her home, she may have cut across one of these parking lots. I don't think she would have chose to cross there personally, but it is a possibility.

Step-dad: Missing Greeley girl may have gone to Calif.
Kayleah Wilson's former step-father said this afternoon he was "dumbfounded" by her disappearance, adding he's told Greeley Police and the FBI everything he knows about the 12-year-old to help ensure she gets back home soon.

Wilson said he has had no contact with Kayleah for the past four years, but he wasn't aware of any problems she may have had with her mother or anyone else.

He said he couldn't dismiss the idea that Kayleah may have gone to California to be with her biological father.

http://www.gazette.com/articles/police-96493-colorado-girl.html

Authorities expand search for missing Colo. girl
Published - Apr 01 2010 07:29PM EST
Authorities have since gone door to door seeking information on the girl's whereabouts and used dogs to comb medians, ditches and bushes along the highway for clues. Investigators also have interviewed friends, family and acquaintances and have found nothing to indicate she ran away, Tymkowych said. Police planned to re-interview some of those people Thursday.

Tymkowych said police have contacted the girl's father, who lives in California, and other family members to advise them that she's missing and may be contacting them if she ran away.

http://www.eufaula.rr.com/news/topi...thorities_expand_search_for_missing_Colo_girl

I am wondering if LE was able to actually get camera footage from any businesses in the area. I wonder if they got it and Kayleah just isn't on any of their videos? Surely by now someone would have seen her walking on at least one video by now. ???

Sorry, IMO this ridiculous idea that 12yo Kayleah somehow hitchhiked her way to California has prevented this case from moving on. Or do they think the x boyfriend they interviewed drove her? Or do they think she took a bus? Why is this theory being pursued - just because step-dad thinks so? moo

Sorry, IMO this ridiculous idea that 12yo Kayleah somehow hitchhiked her way to California has prevented this case from moving on. Or do they think the x boyfriend they interviewed drove her? Or do they think she took a bus? Why is this theory being pursued - just because step-dad thinks so? moo

I want to know why step-dad is pushing such a rediculous theory. KWIM?

Good question and line of thinking...

I don't know the answer to the events in the area question, but there are some hotels across Highway 34 on 29th Steet. Holiday Inn Express, Fairfield Inn, Country Inn & Suites, and a Comfort Inn. If Kayleah had crossed Highway 34 near her home, she may have cut across one of these parking lots. I don't think she would have chose to cross there personally, but it is a possibility.

I am not aware of any large events that would have attracted a large amount of visitors. You are right about the hotels. They are directly across the hwy from her apt and then on east towards the mall. I do not believe she would have been able to cross and walk thru parking lots, though, as there is a fence (albeit only about 3-4' high) running all the way down the south side of the hwy up to the off ramp to 23rd ave. She would've had to stay on the hwy up until then.

I am wondering if LE was able to actually get camera footage from any businesses in the area. I wonder if they got it and Kayleah just isn't on any of their videos? Surely by now someone would have seen her walking on at least one video by now. ???

In my ventures around today, I was shocked at the lack of cameras. Even my 10 y/o dtr commented on it, as I had told her it was her job to spot them while I was driving, lol! There were two outside of the Hastings - across 23rd ave from the mall. The mall parking lot, I didn't see ANY except for a couple pointing towards the delivery doors (like the ones semi's would back into). Two of the apt complexes south of the mall "claimed" to have them . . . .

I don't understand why they'd even take any comments from a step-dad who hasn't seen her in 4 yrs?!? Think of how much she's changed, especially now being a 'tween! He can't possibly know anything she likes, any of her friends, anything she's into, any boys she may be dating, anything about her current relationship with her mom or other family, anything about how she feels about her bio-dad right now, anything about her school life. I think he should be looked at and cleared or not, but who cares what the heck he has to say other than where he was Sunday afternoon?!?

I am wondering if LE has investigated any of the men that might have contacted April on her MS page and that she might have met. From what I read she was almost inviting weirdo's.

I don't understand why they'd even take any comments from a step-dad who hasn't seen her in 4 yrs?!? Think of how much she's changed, especially now being a 'tween! He can't possibly know anything she likes, any of her friends, anything she's into, any boys she may be dating, anything about her current relationship with her mom or other family, anything about how she feels about her bio-dad right now, anything about her school life. I think he should be looked at and cleared or not, but who cares what the heck he has to say other than where he was Sunday afternoon?!?

He not only hasn't seen her, it says "no contact", so he hasn't even talked with her. There's a big difference between an 8 year old and a 12 year old. He couldn't possibly know what she's thinking and feeling at this point.

I don't care so much that he said it - he can say whatever he wants. I don't understand why it would be given more credence than it warrants though.

As is normal with missing teens, it was first thought of as possibly a runaway case, Tymkowych said. “But when officers got together and looked at the case Monday, they saw there was no indication it was a runaway, and they decided to step it up.”

I just can't get over being bothered about this. As I said this morning, a woman was hiking yesterday and didn't show up when she said she would at the trail head. A massive search immediately started, went well into the night and restarted first thing this morning. Yet, they are told a 12 y/o girl didn't show up to a birthday party Sunday afternoon and they just shrug their shoulders and drag their feet for almost 24 hours. Who's to say that woman didn't just decide to disappear into the wind? Why do they feel it's more urgent to find her than a 12 y/o? A 12 y/o with Asthma, no less.

I just cannot wrap my brain around how this makes any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3