CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can honestly say the possibility of her going to an abortion clinic and possibly dying from the abortion has never crossed my mind.

I'm curious to hear what others think of this theory though.

WELL...personally I think it is about as likely as the possibility a UFO came down and snatched her.

Especially after the video of her near the mall, I think that the most LIKELY scenario is the plainest and simplest....that of a little girl on her way to a birthday party and some creep snatched her....sad and heartbreaking as that is.

I agree Dr. F, that poor mom. She has been strong and positive but you can tell she is in pain.

Thanks for that video. It clears up the boyfriend issue. She didn't know and as soon as she found out, she shut it down. She clearly didn't approve of such a relationship.

WELL...personally I think it is about as likely as the possibility a UFO came down and snatched her.

Especially after the video of her near the mall, I think that the most LIKELY scenario is the plainest and simplest....that of a little girl on her way to a birthday party and some creep snatched her....sad and heartbreaking as that is.
exactly... in medicine we call it the zebra syndrome. Always look at the horses before you call it a zebra.

ETA: thinking that way they need to scour between the last seen area near the mall and the friend's house who was to meet and walk with her imhoo

i still think that theory in the Greeley paper is too wild for belief...clinics are not about to treat a child IMO and any death/injury would have to be reported...but it is another thing LE has to deal with now that it is out there...taking away from more probably scenarios IMO

I doubt it's gonna waste too much of LE's time...how many abortion clinics are open on a Sunday afternoon? Much less a Sunday evening, if said clinic wasn't in the vicinity of the mall and she was being driven elsewhere to get to it?

I just watched the video with Kayleah's mother. She seemed heartbroken. :( I can't even imagine what she's going through.

She also seemed to get very angry and defensive when the 17 year old boyfriend was mentioned. Saying she didn't allow it, and didn't know about it.

An ipod touch will let you update social networking sites
Someone said the only thing she had with her was her inhaler. This surprised me, but maybe she decided the iPod wasn't a good idea at the party.

very surprised there isn't more investigative journalism being done on this case! We need to send the wonderful reporter Jennifer Wadsworth on over (remember how she cracked the Sandra Cantu case wide open with her investigative reporting?)

I'm wondering if maybe someone snatched her for nefarious purposes but is keeping her and she has not been killed and thrown out like garbage. She wasn't headed for California by way of the Greeley Mall. If she got to the mall building's perimeter, it makes me all the more believe her intentions are a fun party about a block away. If there was a family problem before she left home, it might have been on her mind to a point it distracted her from her normal level of wariness.

Sadly, just because Mom put an end to the BF issue, does not mean it really ended. It also means she knew how to hide things from her Mom and was in that mindset. Also likely means that she was into "older" guys (most girls are), all very dangerous.

I could see her not taking her ipod to a party, it's also possible that she never had one at all.

Do we know when she dated this guy? I'm wondering if it was his cell she was using to update her MS page. The first 2 updates were done via a hard line 1/24 and 2/4, then the next 5 or 6 between 2/16 and 3/21 were done mobile.

The search for missing 12-year-old Kayleah Wilson continued in northwest Greeley this morning with law enforcement authorities no significant new information in the case.

Authorities from several law-enforcement agencies as well as volunteers were searching the area surrounding the Greeley Rover Run Dog Park this morning. The park is in the 5200 block of F Street in northwest Greeley. The area is not being searched because of a specific tip but as a general area of interest.

A Greeley police and Denver Federal Bureau of Investigation press release reported that the only new information this morning is that more than 300 leads are now being pursued in the case. There will not be a press conference this afternoon, the release stated.
http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100406/NEWS/100409759/1005&parentprofile=1001

OK, I may have answered my own question.
Feb. 16th her update on FB showed I'm single
interesting that her mood was happy
I would think that if her Mom had stopped it and broken them up this wouldn't be the reaction.
Unless....
Is this someone else?
Is the 17 year more recent than that?
Ugh, too many questions, not enough answers.

I just watched the video with Kayleah's mother. She seemed heartbroken. :( I can't even imagine what she's going through.

She also seemed to get very angry and defensive when the 17 year old boyfriend was mentioned. Saying she didn't allow it, and didn't know about it.
She's no doubt seen news reports (and internet posts) questioning her parenting by "allowing" her 12 year old daughter to date a 17 year old boy.

I don't blame her. I'd be ticked off too.

I think the speculation about an abortion clinic is not reliable or probable...I think that is NOT LIKELY AT ALL...

I am however reminded of the case of Donna O'Riley in Canada, who was snatched on her way home from work at a mall.....some creep kept her a month before she broke free and she is now home with her loving family

I am praying that Kayleah will have a similar outcome- a happy ending for a change!

I think the speculation about an abortion clinic is not reliable or probable...I think that is NOT LIKELY AT ALL...

I am however reminded of the case of Donna O'Riley in Canada, who was snatched on her way home from work at a mall.....some creep kept her a month before she broke free and she is now home with her loving family

I am praying that Kayleah will have a similar outcome- a happy ending for a change!

God I hope you're right!!! Hey, miracles CAN happen!!!!!!

Rover Run dog park is about 5 mi northwest from Kayleah's apt. It's in a wide open area, fields and a small creek.

The mall is about one mi from her apt. Looking throughout the parking lot again, I still did not see any surveillance cameras except for the ones at the delivery doors. Maybe they're just REALLY well hidden.

Regarding the friend she was supposedly meeting a couple blocks from her apt, the nearest homes would be a residential area off 23rd ave & 27th st (which does appear to have a camera at that intersection) and the apts off 23rd ave & 28th st, which are about .7/.8 mi from her apt. If she was meeting a friend there, she may have used the crossing on 27th st that crosses hwy 34 onto 17th ave.

There are the apts 1900 - 1946 30th st -- possibly the party location. *If* the location was actually the 1900 block of 30th st rd, there is a walkway just west of the apts connecting the two streets. Other than that, there is no way she could have cut through - she would have had to take 17th ave to 30th st rd.

Do we know that Kayleah had an ipod? No family car, no cell phone, why an ipod?

Didn't her friend live behind the mall - I don't remember that it was two blocks.

Do we know that Kayleah had an ipod? No family car, no cell phone, why an ipod?

Didn't her friend live behind the mall - I don't remember that it was two blocks.

i thought that was just speculation trying to figure out how she was making mobile updates to her MS? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel