CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any videos or pics of the candle light vigil, or did I miss them? Wonder how many showed up and, in particular, wonder if her X boyfriend was there! Sometimes persons there or not there can be very telling.

Where are all these beautiful missing children?

Has her father made it into town? Praying today will be the day Kayleah comes home to those who love her.

A child is missing-who can sleep? No idle sleeplessness, however; can't be there to search but I can sure ask the Heavens to help us find you. And THAT is what I am doing right now. Come home K.

wow...still missing......this is serious stuff....I truly hope someone is sheltering her cos the other options arent too good....

hope some news come soon.......

someone knows something

Any videos or pics of the candle light vigil, or did I miss them? Wonder how many showed up and, in particular, wonder if her X boyfriend was there! Sometimes persons there or not there can be very telling.

Where are all these beautiful missing children?

That would be a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-didn't kinda thing, doncha think?

Texas organization helps in search for missing girl
The Denver Post
POSTED: 04/11/2010 01:00:00 AM MDT
UPDATED: 04/11/2010 01:14:12 AM MDT

The search for missing Kayleah Wilson, 12, continued Saturday, organized by three members of the Laura Recovery Center for Missing Children out of Friendswood, Texas.

About 50 volunteers searched, including members of the U.S. Air Force and people who wanted to help after hearing about the missing Brentwood Middle School sixth-grader who vanished March 28 while walking to a party.

snip

The volunteers were given a map of the Greeley area, then fanned out individually or in small groups to search areas outside of the city that had not already been checked by the Greeley Police Department and other law enforcement agencies.

The volunteers were instructed to search bushy areas and culverts and 100 to 300 feet off roadways.

snip

No more information was available about the investigation Saturday.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14860947

Kayleah Wilson case: With Laura in mind, group joins search for missing Greeley girl

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Greeley police Capt. Juan Cruz said nothing new turned up from Saturday's search.

snip

The effort was organized by the three from Texas, with the blessings of the Greeley Police Department and Weld County Sheriff's Office.

“I've worked with a lot of law enforcement agencies and I'll you they are among the best,” Davis said of the two local agencies.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100411/NEWS/100419937/1051&ParentProfile=1001

So many missing kids....hope this turns out good.

her dad is posting links to articles from greeley papers on his FB page but no comments attached...I assume he is there

Praying for Kayleah...the silence from LE is making me uncomfortable.

The Laura Smither's case was horrible -- but what a wonderful organization her dad and stepmom have started to help others. God Bless them and everyone out looking for this girl. Hopefully there will be some resolution soon.

Just got home from another day of searching, we had a much better turnout today,was over 100 at noon with more still coming. April's mom and brother were there today visiting with LRC. The tips coming in from the gal who is seeing her by Douglas Pass are going to be checked out by some relatives that live in Rio Blanco County that is all Michelle the one who is doing facebook Prayer's for Kayleah Wilson's Safe Return could say right now. The ladies from LRC are leaving tomorrow or tuesday and are training some locals so we can continue searches next weekend. Will post anything I hear. Thanks for all your prayer's!

Just got home from another day of searching, we had a much better turnout today,was over 100 at noon with more still coming. April's mom and brother were there today visiting with LRC. The tips coming in from the gal who is seeing her by Douglas Pass are going to be checked out by some relatives that live in Rio Blanco County that is all Michelle the one who is doing facebook Prayer's for Kayleah Wilson's Safe Return could say right now. The ladies from LRC are leaving tomorrow or tuesday and are training some locals so we can continue searches next weekend. Will post anything I hear. Thanks for all your prayer's!

Thank you for the update Roni!

At least that psychic tip is going to be checked. Can't hurt even if it is nothing.

YW suzyq211, with so little info to go on I am glad they are checking it out. Praying for Nadia, another case with so little info. It makes it so hard when you have no direction to go but we must persue anything and everything we can. Sure praying for some direction and divine guideance for all our missing children who have yet to be found.

YW suzyq211, with so little info to go on I am glad they are checking it out. Praying for Nadia, another case with so little info. It makes it so hard when you have no direction to go but we must persue anything and everything we can. Sure praying for some direction and divine guideance for all our missing children who have yet to be found.

I agree!!!!! There are TOO MANY children disappearing without a trace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3