CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any one work the Adre-anna Jackson case in 2005? Her Aunt was with me on the searches both days, she is such a nice lady, they interviewed her today about her niece who was from Washington not to far from Lindsey Baum went missing so I wanted to know more about it. They have not found who murdered her yet.

Did any one work the Adre-anna Jackson case in 2005? Her Aunt was with me on the searches both days, she is such a nice lady, they interviewed her today about her niece who was from Washington not to far from Lindsey Baum went missing so I wanted to know more about it. They have not found who murdered her yet.

Thanks for the info. They haven't found Lindsey yet. The LRC also helped out in the Lindsey case - trained locals to search. The locals, also members of WS, search most weekends and keep us up-to-date on what they can tell us. Lindsey has her own forum...

ETA: THANK YOU for volunteering your time to search - it must be exhausting, especially when looking for a child. moo

haven't heard from my friend in Polynesia about the "psychic" Claire.

I asked if she had ever heard of her, but no response. On Claire's MS page, there is a comment from a "Philip" who took some pictures of mountains in Colorado. It appears that he lives in Colorado. So what does that mean?

The comments are in French, so you have to use Babel Fish or another translating page to translate them.

Checking in to see if there is any news. The longer this goes on, the worse it looks :(
May God bless this child wherever she is. I pray that she is not suffering.

According to CBS Denver, Greeley search group says it will organize another Kayleah search Mon. Volunteers can come to Journey Christian Church at 9am

Spring vacation is over and school begins again tomorrow - no one else has been reported missing or gone - this poor child, 15 nights missing...where could she be?

I have to admit-it doesn't look good. I am glad for the continued search and the help in her community. Hopefully LE can find a break in the case and solve her disappearance. Kayleah we are pulling for you!

I am hoping that perhaps with spring break over and all the kids back to school, someone who may know something might talk and give the needed information to find Kayleah.

I can't believe there have been no new leads with this case! She couldn't have just disappeared of the face of the earth!

Praying for a break soon!

Good Morning, I hope they are looking in drainage pipes and checking abandoned Oil wells. Something made me think of that this morning. Prayers for Kayleah.

I know we checked in all drainage pipes but not sure on the abandoned oil wells so will try finding info on that. They are searching today but could not go because I have grandchildren until weds. I hope to get out in my area to look around because yesterday they sent us to search close to where I live. So much farmland with ditches filled with weeds but one good thing the farmer's are out in their fields and burning ditches so we give them a flyer and ask that they really check out things. Praying for some direction and for Kayleah to come home.

Officials and volunteers with the Laura Recovery Center for Missing Children over the weekend searched the Greeley area for 12-year-old Kayleah Wilson. She disappeared while walking about a mile to a friend’s house for birthday party.

Searches continued today.
http://www.coloradoan.com/article/2...eers+continue+search+for+missing+Greeley+girl

jmo, but I think LE needs to do another presser on Kayleah... even if they have nothing new to add. It keeps her face out in front.

Anyone besides me starting to think of Elizabeth Smart, and how KW might end up in a grocery store with her whack-o captor and wearing a disguise?

grayjay, you just completely cracked me up! I am still trying to get a dorito out of my right lung!

Anyone besides me starting to think of Elizabeth Smart, and how KW might end up in a grocery store with her whack-o captor and wearing a disguise?

Very tragic thought - certainly possible. This child has to be somewhere. She has vanished without leaving any trace of a crime scene. moo :banghead:

Not sure if this has been posted.

~snip~
The Laura Recovery Center for Missing Children and volunteers spent the weekend searching for Kayleah Wilson and the groups were in the midst of another search Monday morning. The center has assisted with searches nationwide, including in 2002 when it organized thousands of volunteers to search for missing Salt Lake City teenager Elizabeth Smart.

Wilson went missing on March 28 while walking to a birthday party at a friend's house. A massive search by the FBI and Greeley Police has turned up leads but no hint of where Kayleah may be. Authorities have not determined whether the girl ran away or was abducted.

On Saturday and Sunday more than 100 volunteers were out with the Laura Recovery Center searching rugged areas. They were looking for anything out of the ordinary, including clothing that Wilson may have been wearing. One group found a sock and took pictures.

"We had folks on horseback, we had folks on ATVs, a lot of foot searches," center spokeswoman Sandy Stafford said. "You look for clothing items that would be of the same description as Kayleah had."

For Wilson's mother April the search means there is still hope. ~snip~

http://cbs4denver.com/local/kayleah.wilson.missing.2.1626605.html

i am just sick about this girl...and fear her disappearance may get lost in the shuffle if no news soon...LE needs to keep facing the press even if nothing new, IMO. Other photos of Kayleah might help, if available? Re-interview all of the kids she knows? Something has to turn up...this is too strange and too tragic, like this...
How wonderful that locals are searching so hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth