CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This story seems to have been just updated a few minutes ago on the Channel 7 website...saying the body was naked. Oh, God, how heartbreaking....

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/23606902/detail.html

A well-placed, high-ranking law enforcement source told CALL7 Investigators that based on current information the FBI believes it is the body of Kayleah Wilson but cannot definitively confirm until it compares dental records.

This may be statistically true... but statistically speaking there are also another 25% of children who are not dead within hours of an abduction.
It's hard to give up hope.

Prayers for Kayleah's family right now.

I don't think you should ever give up hope, Oriah.

Really, like a one-minute drive. A 5 minute walk. Less than a mile - the street goes directly from 35th Avenue to 23rd ave, and that is the stoplight for the mall. Past many businesses, A CHARTER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, several hotels and restaurants.

manybooks thanks, I'm not good with estimating distances. Do you know if there is a walking path that runs along that ditch or some kind of public access where you can get back there? Just wondering if the public has access to that area back there...tia

I just caught this on the CNN online news. I hadn't followed this case as close as I should have, but sometimes I find with the children around my own child's age it's very hard. I was just so hoping she was hiding out, hitching rides somewhere, though after this amount of time that option was dwindling.

Prayers to her family.

I just called the Greeley PD victim witness number about making a donation. Sadly, both women who have phone numbers on the website are out of the office-one until tomorrow, and the other until Monday. What lousy timing. I sure hope there is someone else comforting April right now! I would like to make a donation, but would like to make it directly to April, and bypass anyone else who has immersed themselves into this case. Does anyone have any suggestions? TIA

Maybe call the Kayleah Wilson Recovery Center. They organized the searches for Kayleah. Or maybe call the Journey Christian Church, 2332 W. 27th St. I think thats where people would meet.

23607900_640X480.jpg

They thought she was a run away and the whole time Greeley has had a sicko running around.

manybooks thanks, I'm not good with estimating distances. Do you know if there is a walking path that runs along that ditch or some kind of public access where you can get back there? Just wondering if the public has access to that area back there...tia

on bing maps, it appears that there is a dirt trail running all along the ditch, wide enough and smooth enough for access by most any type of vehicle

Isn't it possible that the entire blame lies with the person/persons who killed her? Why does it have to be anyone but the perp/perps fault?

Let's see now - kayleah has been missing 53 days at this point. That gives the perp 53 days to clean up, brush off, figure out alibis, get rid of evidence, heal all wounds, change cars, and whatever else a successful perp has to do to get away with his crime.

Was he holding his breath thinking the video would be released oHe must have been thrilled about that run-a-way stuff. How about that birthday party - he never heard a word about where and who she was supposed to meet...what a break this slug got. all just my opinion and all that stuff.

I think it was already too late for Kayleah when her mother reported her missing.

Eyes... your signature says it all!!! :cow:

eta: I just read back and saw that you came up with it because of Kayleah.... When they first announced the possibility that she ran away and the comments that were made about it by family, I screamed NO at my computer screen and scared the he[[ out of my poor cat. I just didn't get the feeling that Kayleah had run away, and I wonder if the tape from the mall hasn't been released because there's something on it... and if that's the case, then they should show it. A little girl does not end up naked in a ditch unless she's met some horrible fate... and now there's been a child killer on the loose in Greeley, CO for 53 days and no one has a clue as to who this person is!

Excuse my outrage here, BUT HOW ON EARTH DID THE FBI NOT FIND HER? She was a mile away! Or the volunteer searchers?!?

They thought she was a run away and the whole time Greeley has had a sicko running around.

If it is true that poor Kayleah was naked and so close to home-they HAVE a very dangerous and BOLD sicko running around!!:furious:

We all know it's the perps fault. However, there was a lot of momentum and good will built up in the days after it was announced that she was abducted. LE lost all of that by hesitating, and declaring her a possible runaway. Interest and concern waned. Then they said, "Meh, maybe she was abducted after all." Too late, people had already heard "runaway." Instead of having hundreds (or even thousands) of searchers, they had merely handfuls. Now that poor Kayleah's body has been in the water for almost 2 months, there is probably no evidence linking her to the perp. There is a child killer in Greeley, and now he is probably emboldened by how well things worked out for him. IMO he will strike again.

Let's see now - kayleah has been missing 53 days at this point. That gives the perp 53 days to clean up, brush off, figure out alibis, get rid of evidence, heal all wounds, change cars, and whatever else a successful perp has to do to get away with his crime.

Was he holding his breath thinking the video would be released oHe must have been thrilled about that run-a-way stuff. How about that birthday party - he never heard a word about where and who she was supposed to meet...what a break this slug got. all just my opinion and all that stuff.

eyes...you've been a special angel for Kayleah....(((hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89