CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If predator 18yo former boyfriend had sex with Kayleah anytime after January 18, 10, that would be a charge of 'Statutory Rape' - right? What would the charges be with a 17yo and a 12yo? TIA

They should be the same....as she was under 16 and he was not. There is probably a different code number though to charge him under for the two time periods, since he was technically a juvenile for the earlier time.

jmoo

I have suspected this older boyfriend and maybe a group of friends from the start...I never felt this would be a random crime...if it turns out to be him I think LE never cleared him at all and were just waiting for to find her body...and why won't they say she was NOT pregnant, I wonder?
She may have still been seeing him...most of know that what our parents tell us to do and what we do are often not the same thing...and a 12-yr old would be very flattered by attentions of an older boy, no matter how inappropriate...I went thru this phase many moons ago...
LE seems to be right on top of this case, making an arrest today, IMO they were never looking far from her home area...

I would say yes, she was still seeing him :(

The 18-year-old boyfriend of murder victim Kayleah Wilson, 12, is in jail today on $100,000 bond, facing a charge of sexual assault on a child because of his relationship with the murdered girl.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100521/NEWS/100529928/1051&ParentProfile=1001

The kid they are calling 'ginger' is the same one that is called Robert at the first of the other video, isn't it????

FWIW, I did not believe the mother when she claimed she did not know and that she had stopped it, and after seeing these videos for the first time now....I absolutely do not think she was telling the truth about that.

jmoo

No, Robert was chubby with dark hair, wearing a white shirt. Ginger had red hair.

The kid they are calling 'ginger' is the same one that is called Robert at the first of the other video, isn't it????

FWIW, I did not believe the mother when she claimed she did not know and that she had stopped it, and after seeing these videos for the first time now....I absolutely do not think she was telling the truth about that.

jmoo
I think they called Robert "ginger" in the video because they were attempting to ballroom dance. not sure

observations:
1-ginger robert seemed to always be the sidekick (any harbored anger)?
2-gingerrobert, why are you attracted to 12 year olds when you are almost a man?
3-gingerrobert, were you jealous of Kayleah's brother getting the hot (and appropriately aged it seemed) girl in that video? Were you jealous of her brother and took it out on Kayleah?

eta: and if he wasn't called ginger... he was obviously the bigger guy on the side that plugged in the radio and tried for brief moments to enter the video of dancing but was pushed out
4-gingerrobert, where were you on april 28th?

Now I have to ask! If LE didn't find Kayleah, would this 18yo former guy still be walking around? Why now?

exactly what I took from the presser BeanE. They would NOT clear the family and where and what time she was last seen/their story.

They also said it wasn't known if she ever DID make it to that mall. (video not conclusive)

I took it to mean exactly what they said - literally -

investigators have nothing that points them to family members

Nothing is pretty clear.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/23635628/detail.html

How this came out was mom was giving an interview with one of the big networks. She said Kayleah was a good girl, and that the only problem she ever had with her was when Kayleah dated this boy. People took that and used it to skewer her alive. They twisted it around and made it sound as if Kayleah was dating him at the time of her abduction, when this had happened IIRC months before. Mom did not approve, but considering how people treated her, I don't blame her for not putting herself out there for the press. I felt really bad for her.
I hope that they keep this creep off the streets for a long time. He is a predator. I'm hopeful justice will be swift.

Well, she did not put a stop to it apparently, because the charges cover up to the day that Kayleah disappeared. It seems pretty obvious that there must be some clear evidence for them to be so specific about that date.

jmoo

You know, I remember once on the FB page someone said something snarky about the relationship, and one of the family members (or maybe Michelle? I don't remember) say that we shouldn't judge, that it wasn't a relationship at all, that it was Kayleah having a crush on an older boy-it was harmless. That people shouldn't talk without knowing the facts.

Yet, they were having sex. Did they just not want that out so that Kayleah's or April's reputations wouldn't be tarnished?

:) IMO In the videos there is:

"Kayleah" black shirt/jeans

"Ginger" red haired male who made the strange comment about the tarps etc...

"Robert" male with dark short hair- seen horsing around with Kayleah at :20 mark

"Mackenzie" male with dark longer hair- Kayleah's older brother

"Mei" girl with hat on- Mackenzie's girlfriend (at the time)

April (Kayleah's mom) IMO is filming the videos

I'm not usually very confident about ideas here on WS because so many things seem so speculatory (it IS a word now), but I truly feel like the arrest of this 18-year-old is directly related to the discovery of Kayleah's body. Also, I suspect that we will see further charges under his name in the very near future. Maybe after certain tests come back. MOO.

You know, I remember once on the FB page someone said something snarky about the relationship, and one of the family members (or maybe Michelle? I don't remember) say that we shouldn't judge, that it wasn't a relationship at all, that it was Kayleah having a crush on an older boy-it was harmless. That people shouldn't talk without knowing the facts.

Yet, they were having sex. Did they just not want that out so that Kayleah's or April's reputations wouldn't be tarnished?

The other day....when Kayleah was found, someone posted/linked to a comment from under an article somewhere that was from someone who knew Kayleah and said that the family needed to tell the truth about something or admit to something. I don't know where that was, just that it was on Wed. or Thurs. when it was posted.

jmoo

The other day....when Kayleah was found, someone posted/linked to a comment from under an article somewhere that was from someone who knew Kayleah and said that the family needed to tell the truth about something or admit to something. I don't know where that was, just that it was on Wed. or Thurs. when it was posted.

jmoo

Yeah I saw that too. Assuming that person knew what they were talking about, it could very well be a darker side of the family than they were putting forward.

Is he April's child as well (Mckenzie?) If so, are all 3 children are from different fathers, is that right? Wonder if he knew or suspected something and that is why he played up the possible runaway scenario?

I'm not usually very confident about ideas here on WS because so many things seem so speculatory (it IS a word now), but I truly feel like the arrest of this 18-year-old is directly related to the discovery of Kayleah's body. Also, I suspect that we will see further charges under his name in the very near future. Maybe after certain tests come back. MOO.

An 18yo murdering a 12yo for whatever reason, brings up the word 'psychopath' for me and I wonder, if true, why LE didn't arrest him on their 1st interview? Or does he have that psychopathic 'charm'? Or didn't they interview him? moo

Well, she did not put a stop to it apparently, because the charges cover up to the day that Kayleah disappeared. It seems pretty obvious that there must be some clear evidence for them to be so specific about that date.

jmoo

When I was 14 I started dating a guy. My mother put a stop to it. She thought. I kept dating him. She had no idea I was. I lied to her. I hid the ring he gave me. I pretended I was at other places when I was with him.

Sorry, mom.

I took it to mean exactly what they said - literally -

investigators have nothing that points them to family members

Nothing is pretty clear.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/23635628/detail.html
they said that all they had was their story about the events preceding her missing.

and that the video was inconclusive

and they are not clearing anyone

and nothing has led to the family

----------------

to me.... nothing is not just nothing. Under the currents of cop speak I could almost read "nothing yet".. but that is just me. Not saying the family was involved.. but if this family friend was perhaps they were not forthcoming with all things. JMHOO

Right now, I'll bet there's not many people on this planet that are feeling a bigger case of "what if's" and guilt than AW. Not that she could have stopped this, really, but I'll bet she feels just horrible. So let's just say that this is her penance for not being the kind of mom that some should feel she should have been. She's paid dearly. That said, there is a POI that we can direct the blame to for Kayleah's murder. Let's direct our negative vibes towards him and our positive vibes to the mom who is making funeral arrangements for her baby girl.

So I wonder if this is the same stalker guy that would not leave her alone that she commented on on her page ? I remember calling this in right away to one of the detectives that was on the case after Kia had found her page. LE at that time of my call had been aware of it and had talked to him three hours earlier according to the detective along with another guy from her page.

I feel this will be directly linked to her disappearence regardless of what they are saying now.

He will need at least 10% of his bail to get out should be interesting.... they don't want him out imo only....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee