CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the link to the Today Show when they interviewed April Wilson and she talks about the boyfriend?

I can't find it. ACK!

I had forgotten all about this. Creepy.

I hope that these videos were not uploaded by her mother as they appear to be on that link. :snooty:
I hope that one of the kids did it under her name. I feel bad for the family in any event. This is just sad all the way around.

From the police report it sounds like it did continue up until she disappeared. I am wondering if she told her mother about the party but was really planning on meeting him? If her mother didn't know she was still seeing him she must have snuck around a lot.

Remember the FBI didn't want to answer the question to either confirm or deny that their even was a "birthday party" at the press conference? I always thought them avoiding that question was strange. I mean, either there WAS a party or there WASN'T. Why not just say yes or no?

How this came out was mom was giving an interview with one of the big networks. She said Kayleah was a good girl, and that the only problem she ever had with her was when Kayleah dated this boy. People took that and used it to skewer her alive. They twisted it around and made it sound as if Kayleah was dating him at the time of her abduction, when this had happened IIRC months before. Mom did not approve, but considering how people treated her, I don't blame her for not putting herself out there for the press. I felt really bad for her.
I hope that they keep this creep off the streets for a long time. He is a predator. I'm hopeful justice will be swift.

The mom to me looks like she engaged in inappropriate behavior herself from the video. Half naked kids over at her apartment, dancing, cursing, kissing. She may not have approved, but what did she do to stop it?

I hate to ask this-but do you think they found semen in her body that belonged to Robert? They had proof of sexual contact to arrest him?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gn8IXcjcb6_Ima2NNrCSsomdjCUgD9FRGGN00

By P. SOLOMON BANDA (AP) – 45 minutes ago

DENVER — An 18-year-old Colorado man has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a 12-year-old girl whose decomposed body was recovered this week in an irrigation ditch, police said.

Greeley police Sgt. Joe Tymkowych said Robert Laurencio Montoya's arrest is unrelated to the homicide investigation involving Kayleah Wilson's death. Additional details were not immediately released.

"This arrest is separate and distinct from the Kayleah Wilson homicide case that is currently being investigated," Tymkowych said in a statement.

The mom to me looks like she engaged in inappropriate behavior herself from the video. Half naked kids over at her apartment, dancing, cursing, kissing. She may not have approved, but what did she do to stop it?

I hate to ask this-but do you think they found semen in her body that belonged to Robert? They had proof of sexual contact to arrest him?

I thought that, too but I would think with the length of time that passed and the fact that she was in water, there probably wouldn't have been any DNA that survived but who knows? Also it wouldn't have come back so quick. But maybe they did find she was pregnant and they questioned him and he admitted they had been sexually involved. IDK

IIRC Kayleah made a comment about a stalker creep on her myspace. I do believe AW when she says they had broken up. I wonder if Kayleah was the child that dated him from Oct-Jan instead of the most recent victim? Maybe the other child knew what happened and broke up with him after Kayleah was murdered.
I would think being in the water and being in advanced decomposition, the body wouldn't offer up many clues. But what do I know. I don't even have a job.lol. I am curious as to how they can prove a sexual relationship with a deceased victim. Perhaps they know it won't be prosecutable, but want him off the streets for now and figure they will allow it to be plea bargained down. Or that maybe those charges will be the least of this guys worries.

Sorry if this was posted. It came up on my ISP page.

DENVER (AP) — An 18-year-old Colorado man has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a 12-year-old girl whose decomposed body was recovered this week in an irrigation ditch, police said.
Greeley police Sgt. Joe Tymkowych said the arrest of Robert Laurencio Montoya, a former boyfriend of sixth-grader Kayleah Wilson, is unrelated to the homicide investigation involving her death. Authorities said they know how the girl died, but aren't releasing details.

More at http://tinyurl.com/3xgsqkb

And now I'll catch up.

IIRC Kayleah made a comment about a stalker creep on her myspace. I do believe AW when she says they had broken up. I wonder if Kayleah was the child that dated him from Oct-Jan instead of the most recent victim? Maybe the other child knew what happened and broke up with him after Kayleah was murdered.

Either that, or the date said March 28 because there was sign of sexual assault? Or at least activity?

That could be, didn't think of that route!

Kayleah had a "single" status listed on myspace at the start of Feb IIRC.

I have suspected this older boyfriend and maybe a group of friends from the start...I never felt this would be a random crime...if it turns out to be him I think LE never cleared him at all and were just waiting for to find her body...and why won't they say she was NOT pregnant, I wonder?
She may have still been seeing him...most of know that what our parents tell us to do and what we do are often not the same thing...and a 12-yr old would be very flattered by attentions of an older boy, no matter how inappropriate...I went thru this phase many moons ago...
LE seems to be right on top of this case, making an arrest today, IMO they were never looking far from her home area...

I might be willing to concede that AW believed that they had broken up.

If predator 18yo former boyfriend had sex with 12yo Kayleah anytime after January 18, that would be a charge of 'Statutory Rape' - right? What would the charges be with a 17yo and a 12yo? TIA

No. Ginger is her brother's friend.

The kid they are calling 'ginger' is the same one that is called Robert at the first of the other video, isn't it????

FWIW, I did not believe the mother when she claimed she did not know and that she had stopped it, and after seeing these videos for the first time now....I absolutely do not think she was telling the truth about that.

jmoo

The kid they are calling 'ginger' is the same one that is called Robert at the first of the other video, isn't it????

FWIW, I did not believe the mother when she claimed she did not know and that she had stopped it, and after seeing these videos for the first time now....I absolutely do not think she was telling the truth about that.

jmoo

I agree...she would have to say that, on TV at that point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave