CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expanding on a thought from the previous thread. I said that IMHO, KB leaving the home with only her purse indicates that she probably got in a vehicle with Someone Else. If I am right, her cell phone was most likely in that purse at the time. And if that cell phone was tracking her location, LE will know exactly where it went. IMHO, that might have been the basis for them to obtain the search warrant for PF's home.
I agree. I think it’s likely that she left the house willingly, and if that’s the case, her cell phone data likely poked holes in PF’s story/timeline.

We may have to drive to Twin Falls Saturday anyway and that's halfway so we mays well go take a look. If I get over there I will definitely take pictures for you all! I hope it doesn't snow here before then!

So I have an idea - I checked Costcos assuming that this is one of the places where an unknown person with out-of-state license plates could fill in gas tanks and eat without being noticed.

Interestingly, there is one on I-80 in CO close to the border, then no Costcos in Wyoming and the next one close is in Twin Falls. To pump gas, one has to either use credit card (traceable), or purchase Costco cash card inside the store, for cash. One has to be a Costco member.

I wonder if PF has Costco membership.

It didn’t stop plenty of people diagnosing him with it though.

It appears that narcissistic sociopathy, looks like Aspergers to some people.

Can you see signs of the latter in this specific case? I do! Even so, I don't think it is indicative of his innocence. I just think it explains why he behaves and has behaved in certain ways.

Last edited:
He probably had people to take care of the animals. There doesn't seem to be any evidence that he asked anyone to come care for the livestock. The police would have checked on it. My "ranch" consists of peacocks, parrots, cats, and dogs and I have to have someone come in to care for them if we're going to be gone overnight or longer.
That is not a ranch to me, it is a property with pets. Why would you call it 'ranch'?

I apologize that was my bad.
The neighbor who WPU was conversing with was a woman.
I took it to mean the neighbor’s driveway was blocked sometimes by the truck when PF came to do the pick up or drop off.
I will get clarification unless this has already been confirmed.
Also PF does have a dk blue truck as well. It was seen at his property. Not sure if this is same vehicle that was spotted at KB residence. That was speculated it was one and same.
I will have to watch that video. But I don't think there was a pick up or a drop off on Thanksgiving Day. I think KB and PF and their child went somewhere together.

I have an feeling that it was a close family. My hunch is that mom got an explanation for absence of calls for a week that initially sounded plausible. Either from KB, who warned her that she would be off the radar, or from PF.
I have read umpteen posts about how PF is a liar generating multiple stories. Without victim-bashing, the George Costanza operator appears to have been KB (keeping her worlds separate).

CB seems nice and truthful, but it is KB who fed her the story about the fiance, engagement, having Thanksgiving with PF and baby, looking for a Chrisymas tree plans - none of which is panning out to be the truth. Sorry, but the neighbor says PF drives to KB's townhome to dropoff and pickup baby, and nothing else. Is the neighbor who lives there lying about what she sees, or was it KB telling tales to CB who prefers the fantasy?

Once the imaginary Thanksgiving eating out with PF, KB and baby is eliminated as just a fiction, we are left with a neighbor who saw PF's truck in front of KB's townhome between 12:30-1:00pm on Thanksgiving, with PF likely picking up the baby leaving KB on her own. Then KB disappears with her phone, keys and purse.

If PF and KB are just coparenting, then why would KB have Thanksgiving with PF and his family? She would have her own plans.

I am not saying that KB did not go with PF or denying that PF could have something to do with KB being missing. I just think there are other plausible scenarios.

In a recent pic of baby K who is being held by PF sister she looks to be small for her age IMO. Since KB is 5’3 herself I would like to think her baby may be small for her age. Has her age of 15 mos been verified? K physically looks more 1 yr old than 1.5 yr old to me - in all public pics I’ve seen.
Edited - height change/grammar

Last edited:
I have read umpteen posts about how PF is a liar generating multiple stories. Without victim-bashing, the George Costanza operator appears to have been KB (keeping her worlds separate).

CB seems nice and truthful, but it is KB who fed her the story about the fiance, engagement, having Thanksgiving with PF and baby, looking for a Chrisymas tree plans - none of which is panning out to be the truth. Sorry, but the neighbor says PF drives to KB's townhome to dropoff and pickup baby, and nothing else. Is the neighbor who lives there lying about what she sees, or was it KB telling tales to CB who prefers the fantasy?

Once the imaginary Thanksgiving eating out with PF, KB and baby is eliminated as just a fiction, we are left with a neighbor who saw PF's truck in front of KB's townhome between 12:30-1:00pm on Thanksgiving, with PF likely picking up the baby leaving KB on her own. Then KB disappears with her phone, keys and purse.

If PF and KB are just coparenting, then why would KB have Thanksgiving with PF and his family? She would have her own plans.

I am not saying that KB did not go with PF or denying that PF could have something to do with KB being missing. I just think there are other plausible scenarios.
Judging by that crater that LE left in his front yard, I think they have one plausible scenario left.

They’re looking at it.

That is not a ranch to me, it is a property with pets. Why would you call it 'ranch'?
I put in in quotes because it's a joke. It's just an 8 acre property. However, the next bluff over is a real peacock farm or ranch. They are also ferret wranglers. Their ferrets are the sweetest creature imaginable. Very loving.

I agree. Chris Watts didn't seem to exhibit the signs typically associated with Aspergers.

It would be impossible to either confirm or exclude the diagnosis based on a few videos. However, one thing to consider is that Chris Watts lived for many years with a highly neurotypical woman, Shanann. It might have mitigated certain traits and definitely made him more social. People learn. In fact, this phenomenon, "learning" from a neurotypical partner, is very noticeable when you watch videos with CW alone and compare them to videos where he interacts with Shanann; in the former, he seems somewhat aloof; in the later group, he comes across as way more social.

We don't know if PF and KB were "just co-parenting", but IF they were, that leaves 2 questions: Who did she leave the house with? and Why was he not alarmed enough to call the police when she did not contact him for a week? MOO

This shows how easy it is to find out a person is in the hospital. If KB was in a hospital for any reason, her family would have already found her and wouldn't have need LE to launch a national investigation to find her.
Ha. The website does not cover checking in as No Publicity. You can check in this way and usually a number is assigned like NP2018XXXX. The hospital will deny you are in the hospital if anyone calls asking for or about you by name and does not know the unique patient number and password you select. This is done for VIP's, movie stars, etc. and also some victims like domestic violence and gang crime, but anyone can request it. It will not stop LE inquiries, but they would need to have an idea where to look.

I do not believe KB is in a hospital with all this national attention.

In a recent pic of baby K who is being held by PF sister she looks to be small for her age IMO. Since KB is only 5 ft herself I would like to think her baby is on small side for her age too. Has her age of 15 mos been verified? K physically looks more 1 yr old than 1.5 yr old to me - in all public pics I’ve seen.
KB is five foot three inches.

We don't know if PF and KB were "just co-parenting", but IF they were, that leaves 2 questions: Who did she leave the house with? and Why was he not alarmed enough to call the police when she did not contact him for a week? MOO
Perhaps he's used to not hearing from her for a week. They didn't live together. Perhaps she left with a student, a coworker, a friend, a new lover...her private life is a closed book right now.

Perhaps he's used to not hearing from her for a week. They didn't live together. Perhaps she left with a student, a coworker, a friend, a new lover...her private life is a closed book right now.
They have a toddler child that he/his mother watch during the week while she is working. Him picking up the child on a holiday on which she is not working does not make sense to me. Her not being with her child for over a week also does not make sense to me. MOO.

KB's phone did contact him, on Nov 25
The public has not been informed about the content of the text, but Doss Aviation was told in their Nov 25 text that she was taking the week off.

Why was PF supposed to report her missing when in his mind she wasn't missing? After CB & PF spoke, CB reported KB missing, on Dec. 2. Did you want him to file another missing report? What DAY was PF supposed to report her missing in your opinion?

PF is responsible for the baby - not the strong, independent woman with her own home and career with whom they share a baby.

Often they do not like change (i.e.live at home until later stages of life) have poor social interactions (i.e. they may have a girlfriend however the relationship might seem less emotional than what one might expect), and relate to hobbies more than people (i.e. may have fewer friends than what one might expect).... They often like being around animals more than humans!

I suspect that in five years from now, the syndrome would fall into different genosets, as people with Asperger's are so different. However, it is my feeling that what could look like (and even be) a "new norm" in high-populated, IT-laden areas of West Coast, might stand out in the flyover country.

As to animals, I suspect we all like being around animals more than humans as this world is overpopulated and people start irritating each other. Animals are a much smaller group. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member