CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post links to that evidence because I can find nothing on the internet. There are no banking reports, phone records etc available that I can find. I don't see her friends lining up to talk about her. Where did you find video other than the grocery store video? I can find none of what you're saying. Please post links to it. Do you have links on anything the police have done and find? Those links would be appreciated as well. We should have a thread of nothing but police and evidence links! That would be very helpful. Do you have lots of individual links or is there a website with the evidence? This is exciting, there's actual evidence!
GlamourKitty,
Gitana1 is saying, in my opinion, is it is common sense that the police are looking at and gathering the evidence which would include all the things Gitana1 posted. No links but we follow enough cases to know these are exactly the things police look at when investigating the case. Also Gitana is a verified lawyer and is allowed to post without links about things she knows about.

Nobody is stopping Patrick's relatives from talking to news agencies and asking viewers to search for Kelsey, but they haven't. They show off Kelsey's baby on their social media pages, but are uninterested in finding the baby's mom. Why?
They likely just don’t like or care about her. Happens all the time in relationships. Blood is thicker than water, and their loyalty is to their blood relative, PF, not to Kelsey.

Additionally, suicide wouldn't explain why PF didn't report her missing. If he was concerned and didn't know where she was, he'd have reported her missing.

Yeah. Super good point. I mean her mom didn't report her missing either until 10 days later but she lives in another state and doesn't share a baby with her. Neighbors saw his truck there all the time. One thought he lived there. So to now say we don't know their custody arrangement as if 8 days at least of no contact with the mother of his kid may not be alarming, I don't know that that would be a reasonable excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444