Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Clayton Sandell (ABC) via Twitter (including short video):

We caught up with Patrick Frazee today to ask if he had anything to say about his fiancée #KelseyBerreth, missing since Thanksgiving. He wasn’t interested in speaking. Police say they want to sit down with him. @ABC @ABCWorldNews Clayton Sandell on Twitter
Wow. That look. Sent shivers down my spine.

And 2 Sparkling Green Trash Cans just sitting right there at the gate. Looking all sad and unused. <sarcasm>

I know your question was not directed at me, and I don't remember if her husband used the word "depressed" specifically, but I followed that case closely and thought I'd share what I do remember. I do recall her husband saying that he was concerned about her mental state because she had seemed a bit down after their return to the states. I remember doing research about how to transition back into a daily routine after an extended period of travel, and I found that it was extremely common for globe trotters to find the transition difficult and that many struggle with anxiety or depression for a period of time. I think it was clear from the beginning that suicide was a real possibility and was the outcome they feared they might find. Even so, there were many people who initially suspected the husband of foul play even though he was completely forthcoming with the public and LE, displayed genuine concern for her, and was actively and visibly helping with search efforts.

Right. There was an inkling prior. Unlike here where people who willfully ignore what has actually happened in this case and brand new profiles pull their comments out of their....

The way he made contemptuous eye contact with the media. Smug but I can seem him getting enraged pretty easily. I know the type.
Yes, it appears he likes to be in control and his anger seems very close to the surface.
KB was tiny. 5ft3 and 110 pounds or so.
And those videos of his treatment of the doggies. The alleged cruelty to the horse. Scary.
All adds up to create a not so nice guy.

moo

I have a legal question for any of the verified attorneys. I think I know the answer, but I'm not certain....

In a missing person case like this, isn't it true that LE would have to obtain a search warrant to enter KB's home and search for clues of her disappearance?

I know that they can enter without a warrant when there are exigent circumstances, and I think that includes situations like LE being asked to do a welfare check---they can enter to see if a person is present or injured or dead.

But since KB is missing and cannot consent to a full-blown search with the collection of evidence and all that---and I wouldn't think KB's mom could consent on her behalf unless (maybe) she has a power of attorney or something.....

So it seems like LE would need to apply for an obtain a search warrant for the new searches yesterday and today.....am I right?

Shouldn’t you know that answer ? I remember in a previous thread, you claimed you were an attorney. Moo

Good grief, he looks quite full of disdain at the very idea of the media there lol...

(Don’t really blame him, on his own property but still...)

Anyway...spent a lot of today trying to figure out if it had been established that Kelsey was in a healthcare facility...clearly not, but pages and pages this morning made me think I had missed something very important. Can’t quite see why this would be a theory...

If they are in her home tonight, is it to use luminol? Seems late to be doing this, after a month...but maybe it is a second attempt?

Yes, it appears he likes to be in control and his anger seems very close to the surface.
KB was tiny. 5ft3 and 110 pounds or so.
And those videos of his treatment of the doggies. The alleged cruelty to the horse. Scary.
All adds up to create a not so nice guy.

moo
Yeah but apparently for no reason whatsoever ppl here want to say KB has the mental problems

Smh

No one on here is convicting him or locking him away without evidence. It is a discussion and an expression of opinions. I am seeing posts discussing possibilities and why one or another does or doesn't seem viable to various people. I've been on websleuths since 2004. You will find that most of those of us who have been on here for many years, are often pretty able to gauge what's going on in a case or at least the direction it is going. For me it is not just about experience though. It's about common sense and logic. We do know a lot. And what we don't know is important as well.

In cases such as this, we will sometimes get a sudden influx of new members who begin chastising posters about not conducting a witch hunt, being narrow minded or using tunnel vision, while also making subtle or not so subtle insinuations about the victim's mental health, criminal history, character, etc. It is an interesting pattern and does indeed sometimes constitute a defense, IMO.

We are actually having a discussion about the various possibilities. Not one person has stated that PF should be found guilty and put in prison based on what we have. (Although we did have a few demanding that PF be forced to talk to LE, or wondering why he cannot be forced to do so, which is not in keeping with American principles and law). Myself? I'm still open, but certain possibilities have become vastly dimmer for me. That does not equate to determining that PF should be convicted and sentenced without evidence.

Various opinions may seem "amazing" to some, but to others who've been following cases like this for decades, not so much.

Yes. You are correct. There is plenty of discussion about one specific individual committing a crime and how that person likely committed said crime. Probably because anyone that shares thoughts and opinions that differ are met by responses like this.

I apologize. I will refrain from posting until after my sleuthing rookie season has passed and I have more experience following and commenting on cases such as this one. I don't see how the amount of time someone has been active on this sight has anything to do with their ability to absorb information and reason but, I will just take your word for it. Just to be clear though, I am a middle-aged adult male and I have heard about these missing persons case things and other crimes too.

Yes. You are correct. There is plenty of discussion about one specific individual committing a crime and how that person likely committed said crime. Probably because anyone that shares thoughts and opinions that differ are met by responses like this.

I apologize. I will refrain from posting until after my sleuthing rookie season has passed and I have more experience following and commenting on cases such as this one. I don't see how the amount of time someone has been active on this sight has anything to do with their ability to absorb information and reason but, I will just take your word for it. Just to be clear though, I am a middle-aged adult male and I have heard about these missing persons case things and other crimes too.
I’m so sorry someone questioned your opinion. Are you ok?

Good grief, he looks quite full of disdain at the very idea of the media there lol...

(Don’t really blame him, on his own property but still...)

Anyway...spent a lot of today trying to figure out if it had been established that Kelsey was in a healthcare facility...clearly not, but pages and pages this morning made me think I had missed something very important. Can’t quite see why this would be a theory...

If they are in her home tonight, is it to use luminol? Seems late to be doing this, after a month...but maybe it is a second attempt?
It seems that it always is whenever a woman goes missing. For some, it is the first thought as if women are more likely to have mental health problems than men.
Frankly, I find it tiresome.

Yes, putting out a statement of concern wouldn’t leave him open to questioning, but would make him seem a little more human.

As well, couldn’t he let KB’s mother see the baby, even if only in the presence of another individual, as I expect he wouldn’t want to meet with CB? He isn’t really at risk of not getting baby K back if this occurred, is he?

It is very inhuman. My thoughts are, he is afraid of not getting baby K back. Baby K he loves, but perhaps she is also hostage of the situation, or if things go really poorly for him, he plans to use her as the hostage.

This leaves him with one chance, to take her to KB's mom by himself, and face KB's mom. He is afraid of it. He is probably afraid to look into her eyes. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy