CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks flat, like pieces of drywall?

Well, if they wanted to remove a wall that explains why they brought in the fire department. They always get stuck doing the heavy lifting. :p

Now I keep thinking about the Harvard student...Annie Le, maybe? They found her behind a wall in a bathroom and they had already searched there before. I hope that's not what's going on here.

What "large" things were brought out? Pieces of walls, ceilings? Would they literally take them out? Plumbing? A table? (Sorry cant watch the video)

There have been cases where the dogs have gone right by the victims and never even so much as glanced in the direction of their body. Blaze Bernstein comes to mind- and they had several dogs look for him in the park, along with many volunteers and police, etc. All walked right by. A video from behind the school showed a flashlight on a cell phone shining on an area for a few minutes, with the perp walking back and forth, and the police went there and found him. So, dogs are NOT full proof, just a tool to help in investigations.
Yes!! I was thinking the other day that there was a case where dogs had gone almost right over a victim but hadn’t detected but couldn’t remember what case. That’s it!

You have to have an open mind to what is presented. You can be certain as you are but I’d guess the best sleuthers have been burnt in the past. I’m awkwardly awaiting my first f’up as I’m new. Most here are looking everywhere but keep coming back to the same place. I’m at the sane place.

I have an open mind, lol. I didn't even say he was guilty in my post. I am saying that the path that law enforcement is going down right now is staring us in the face- not third party. There is no guess work in that, you just follow their lead. PF search warrant. Truck seized, follow up search warrant. dump trip and police follow up and pick up something. KB's house re-searched, Then followup search again at KB's. Now being processed by FBI crime vehicle. All within a short period of time. The reality is i would love for it to be someone else-so little K has a father, so his mom isn't devastated. So its not another example of the when a women is most at risk for being murdered- when she breaks up with someone. So if there is any indication or whiff of credible info that it is a third party, I'm open to it. But the police are pointing us to the outcome.

Well, if they wanted to remove a wall that explains why they brought in the fire department. They always get stuck doing the heavy lifting. :p

Now I keep thinking about the Harvard student...Annie Le, maybe? They found her behind a wall in a bathroom and they had already searched there before. I hope that's not what's going on here.
I thought about Annie Le right away. Do you remember how long she was in there? I forgot.

It looks like a year of construction where wood burning fireplaces were popular. I suspect a gas insert was added years later. Gas fireplaces don't require chimneys, but there is a chimney there for sure.

I have a chimney for a gas fireplace, and the house was built that way. So yea I don’t think gas necessarily prohibits a chimney, but, I can’t get into my gas insert to burn something, at least not without taking it apart. Though maybe that’s a good cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB