CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As to your topic : When I visited Australia, I actually did see a kangaroo hopping along side of the road. It was interesting to me as I’d never seen one outside of a zoo.

But zecats, you were probably in our lovely country side.
Hope you also saw our gorgeous Koalas in trees, if there was a kangaroo near the road.
Lucky, the kangaroo wasn't killed.
Where were you?

Reactions: Hag
Ha! Yeah, I definitely do think that’s plausible.

I think this all comes down to the state of their relationship, and if they were even still a couple at this point.

If they weren’t together, then I don’t see her going off with him for dinner, or to get a Christmas tree.

If they were still together at that point, then I could obviously see her going with him.

My thinking is that they weren’t together though, which is why I think something happened right then and there, when he came to pick up his daughter.

Because of their daughter, (if PF is the father) choosing a Christmas tree may have been planned.
Seeing one another romantically, need not be a factor.
Perhaps a child that age, may not understand, but sharing this, as parents may have been the idea.

I think this, because CB spoke of the possibility of KB obtaining a tree, and KB going out.
But, I believe, perhaps an argument occurred, and things changed.
MOO.

Last edited:
Arrests here are often made around 6 AM.
What time is it at Woodland park now?
I am hoping for 'breaking news'.

True Dat! Law enforcement does like to make an arrest on a Friday afternoon. It makes the person sit in jail until Monday, and the media has the weekend to keep it in the news cycle. We have seen it happen again and again.

Where's the dating app info, or phone/text records to and from this new date?

That would exist if such a new person existed.

Yet LE have focused heavily on PF and no one at all has mentioned some new dude.

If there was info indicating some guy was meeting her that night - which there would be if that was true- LE wouldn't have been securing extensive search warrants of PF's property and vehicles nor hotfooting it back over there for follow ups.

Even if they had discovered evidence of her meeting someone else, which I doubt, they still could’ve been concerned that PF would’ve reacted badly to her going out with another person. So I don’t know that it changes the search on his property.

Ha! Yeah, I definitely do think that’s plausible.

I think this all comes down to the state of their relationship, and if they were even still a couple at this point.

If they weren’t together, then I don’t see her going off with him for dinner, or to get a Christmas tree.

If they were still together at that point, then I could obviously see her going with him.

My thinking is that they weren’t together though, which is why I think something happened right then and there, when he came to pick up his daughter.
So the neighbor who saw his truck out front, other neighbors, guests, at 12:30-1:00pm on Thanksgiving heard nothing, saw nothing? No yelling, slamming, screaming, gunshots; they saw nothing, did not see PF disheveled, scratched, torn clothes, covered in blood? This happened at the townhome where the news photographer present during the 12/20 search could hear hammering-on-wall noises from his position back away outside.

I'll think about it. :cool:

So the neighbor who saw his truck out front, other neighbors, guests, at 12:30-1:00pm on Thanksgiving heard nothing, saw nothing? No yelling, slamming, screaming, gunshots; they saw nothing, did not see PF disheveled, scratched, torn clothes, covered in blood? This happened at the townhome where the news photographer present during the 12/20 search could hear hammering-on-wall noises from his position back away outside.

Maybe he returned to the property and waited until he saw the neighbor leave for a family celebration or something?

Maybe he returned to the property and waited until he saw the neighbor leave for a family celebration or something?

From memory, was the neighbour not at home later in afternoon, the day she saw the parked truck just after midday.
I remember a neighbour not being home later.
I don't think I am thinking of another case.
MOO.

Wow, judging by the evidence they seem to be removing it appears LE thinks her home was the likely scene of a crime.

From speculation I’ve read about PF’s temper I would conclude maybe there was an argument of some type and PF quickly snapped. Maybe a hit to the head. A neighbor wouldn’t necessarily hear something that occurred quickly but I would think would be able to hear any type of argument leading up to the attack. Then he went back later to clean up evidence with possibly even the help of someone.

Maybe KB had plans to go with PF for dinner and decided she didn’t want to. I wonder if she feared PF in general, people with rage issues hit a snapping point where they loose all rational thought process.

I feel sick for KB, I had held out hope she took off for a time but it doesn’t look like that is likely. I hope LE has solid evidence and an arrest will be made soon.

Edited to add all is IMO.

A few guesses:

I am leaning toward the idea that...

They now have a crime scene.

And that, if so, the perp went to great lengths to cover it up. This is why they didn’t notice the details at first.

Although it is still possible that another person is involved, I don’t think perps not affiliated with her would be as likely to go to great lengths to restore the house or cover it up. Would they return to, say—hypothetically, scrub the floor with bleach the next day knowing PF could walk in at any time? I think a different perp would be more likely to high tail it out of there.

I think it makes more sense that PF’s trash confiscated from the dump and follow up search at his house are connected to these movements, which means PF or parties affiliated with him are connected to the scene at KB’s house.

While I have stayed open to other possible explanations about why PF did not plead with the press or sit down with LE, I think we are going to see everything point to him in the end.

If the above is NOT what happened, then it seems to me there must be some outlandish extremely unlikely scenario in play here.

But zecats, you were probably in our lovely country side.
Hope you also saw our gorgeous Koalas in trees, if there was a kangaroo near the road.
Lucky, the kangaroo wasn't killed.
Where were you?
On a bus tour with my mom and mostly Aussies (lovely people) and it was actually along a highway. Kangaroo not killed. And yes, we went to a preserve to see (and hold) Koalas. Tour was from Brisbane to Cairns / Port Douglas. Lots of Islands stops - Hamilton, etc. Loved it.

A few guesses:

And that, if so, the perp went to great lengths to cover it up. This is why they didn’t notice the details at first.

Although it is still possible that another person is involved, I don’t think perps not affiliated with her would be as likely to go to great lengths to restore the house or cover it up. Would they return to, say—hypothetically, scrub the floor with bleach the next day knowing PF could walk in at any time? I think a different perp would be more likely to high tail it out of there.

I think it makes more sense that PF’s trash confiscated from the dump and follow up search at his house are connected to these movements, which means PF or parties affiliated with him are connected to the scene at KB’s house.

While I have stayed open to other possible explanations about why PF did not plead with the press or sit down with LE, I think we are going to see everything point to him in the end.

If the above is NOT what happened, then it seems to me there must be some outlandish extremely unlikely scenario in play here.

It’s hard for me to believe that with the window of time he had if he is in fact involved, and with his self preservation to this point that PF would have started this whole snowball himself by being dumb enough to dispose of something useful to the investigation while under the eye of LE when one would presume he had AMPLE time to do so before anyone ever even knew KB was missing. It doesn’t fit what little we know about him but pressure does strange things to people and stranger things have happened.

The timing of this flurry of activity is interesting in relationship to all of that. As is the two hour notice before any future press conference line the WPPD used last night.

A few guesses:

Snipped by me

I agree. I think someone(s) went to great lengths in the cover up.

Do we know if crime tape was put up outside her house?

jmo

Supposedly, as I read on here previously, the neighbor (same neighbor?) went to family for Thanksgiving shortly after that. Who knows how long his truck was there, in that case. And if KB was just returning from Safeway, likely something didn't happen immediately upon her getting home.

I wonder, if he did return to clean up etc, why then did no one see his truck then...later in the day, next day. He had plenty of time to clean if in fact that's what he did. No wonder he didn't report her missing.

It’s hard for me to believe that with the window of time he had if he is in fact involved, and with his self preservation to this point that PF would have started this whole snowball himself by being dumb enough to dispose of something useful to the investigation while under the eye of LE when one would presume he had AMPLE time to do so before anyone ever even knew KB was missing. It doesn’t fit what little we know about him but pressure does strange things to people and stranger things have happened.

The timing of this flurry of activity is interesting in relationship to all of that. As is the two hour notice before any future press conference line the WPPD used last night.

I know. That bothers me too. There are several things that are inconsistent with a calculated clean up and staging.

For example, why go to the dump publicly?

Why not stash her suitcases somewhere to give the appearance she left.

Why not send texts from her phone from random places around town for a couple days.

Why not change the location of one of her cars?

Why not play the grieving fiancé role and plead for her safe return while still using lawyers to communicate with LE?

I wonder if the answer is just PF knew enough to clean and dispose of the body and phone somewhere far away, but he wasn’t sophisticated enough to think through all the surrounding details.

Supposedly, as I read on here previously, the neighbor (same neighbor?) went to family for Thanksgiving shortly after that. Who knows how long his truck was there, in that case. And if KB was just returning from Safeway, likely something didn't happen immediately upon her getting home.

I wonder, if he did return to clean up etc, why then did no one see his truck then...later in the day, next day. He had plenty of time to clean if in fact that's what he did. No wonder he didn't report her missing.
We're assuming he'd be lazy enough to park outside her home. He could have parked a distance away and walked over to clean up any messes. I believe there's an adjacent road just behind her home and he could've parked there.

I know. That bothers me too. There are several things that are inconsistent with a calculated clean up and staging.

For example, why go to the dump publicly?

Why not stash her suitcases somewhere to give the appearance she left.

Why not send texts from her phone from random places around town for a couple days.

Why not change the location of one of her cars?

Why not play the grieving fiancé role and plead for her safe return while still using lawyers to communicate with LE?

I wonder if the answer is just PF knew enough to clean and dispose of the body and phone somewhere far away, but he wasn’t sophisticated enough to think through all the surrounding details.

PF legitimately seems to not care. Why put in all that effort? It's scary how much he hasn't cared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71