CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I questioned the rumors about the mother's health. It has been difficult to post the truth because we are not allowed (with good reason) to talk about extended family members.

PF's mother is not frail.

I questioned where the description of her as physically disabled came from on another thread. Another poster replied it had come from an assumption made by a different poster. Then that assumption got picked up and spread through other post, just like an urban myth.
Just to add, someone can have a partial disability and it not be apparent to others.

Agree. But if you're not under arrest. Then why the handcuffs and taken away?

Because I wouldn't want cops telling me that I'm not under arrest while cuffing me and hauling me in. Jmo.

So imo. She was under arrest at first. Jmo
I've seen many times on LivePD, officers telling someone they are being detained (but not under arrest) while they are handcuffing them. I think it is a precaution for LE, and to keep a situation under control while they sort things out. moo

Well, if found guilty, gone are his dreams of making Kaylee a little horsewoman/rodeo queen. His greatest punishment will be the loss of his daughter.

K is the biggest victim here...she'll have a lot to deal with emotionally as she gets older. Bad enough to lose a parent to an accident or random act of violence. But to lose one parent due to a deliberate action of the other...I can't even imagine how horrible that must be.

Last edited by a moderator:
PF was arrested and charged with first-degree murder and solicitation of murder. Video advisement today at 3:30 pm - no cameras allowed in the courtroom.

The arrest warrant is sealed and is expected to be sealed for at least a month. LE said more arrests are possible.

His first appearance (formal charges) is set for 12/31 at 9:00 am.

KB's phone did end up in Idaho and investigators are trying to recover it.

KB's home is believed to be the crime scene.

MOO

You are the best. Thank you.

She was not taken away. She was briefly detained in handcuffs while they were arresting PF. It's pretty normal procedure when you're arresting someone to maintain peace at the scene.

MOO.
How old is she and why were handcuffs needed?

1000s of suspects get arrested at home with mom everyday. But mom is just usually sat down while son is getting the arrest treatment.

So imo. Just like the matriarch Wagner in the Ohio Rhodam case. His mother will soon be charged to for obstruction charges. Jmo

“Soliciting to murder It shall be unlawful for any person or agent of that person to solicit another person or persons to cause the death of a human being by the act of murder in the first degree as is defined by Section 701.7 of this title”

So does this mean that he hired someone to kill her?
They think there's at least evidence that he tried to, thus the charge. Whether it actually happened, we'll have to wait and see.

1000s of suspects get arrested at home with mom everyday. But mom is just usually sat down while son is getting the arrest treatment.

So imo. Just like the matriarch Wagner in the Ohio Rhodam case. His mother will soon be charged to for obstruction charges. Jmo

It was an intense scene. I have seen it before. But she might have been carrying on OR they had reason to believe she would harm anyone coming for her precious.

Absolutely agree. It’s been difficult for me to keep up so I didn’t see any of your questions. This has been a good example of false information for me at least and how easy a detail like that paints such an inaccurate picture.

I doubt it, sorry. Just as he carried his poor child around, it was just another animal from his ranch population. (Idk, if Google translation said it well. ;)) Carefree and little emotional. The little girl hangs on his arm as if it were about to fall off. I see a clumsy clot here, who doesn't care about the little sweet creature. Sleeping, feeding - okay. More isn't needed, I think, he was thinking at the time. I don't like such fathers at all.
I am not communicating well today. I meant I'm grateful he didn't do to the baby what he did to Kelsey. I'll do better at being clearer in my posts.

FWIW, I wasn't as concerned about the way he held the baby as others here were.

jmo

Bet she went ballistic. Idk if the baby was still there at that time & transferred to social workers. Anyone know? TIA

Maybe this is where we find out that MassGuy is actually PF...

Just kidding. Where are you, @MassGuy ? It's quiet without you!
Oh Dear God. That would make this case the most depressing of all time!!

But thank goodness, I’m 100% confident it’s not the case. Unless he really likes throwing himself under the bus. Lol

I’ve been busy, so I haven’t been able to share in the enjoyment of today’s arrest.

Looks like Cowboy Pat caught himself in his own lasso.

What a dumbass.

I don't think it was about a break up. I think he was setting her up. Regardless of the current state of their relationship, I think KB did think she had potential dinner plans with PF and baby K, like she told her mother. Maybe her plans were vague because PF had been vague-ish with her, having this in the works. She was murdered. PF took baby K. He only told LE he went over for a "custody exchange." Had to come up with some explanation why he now had custody of her child. jmo.
Definitely could be, Seeing as how he’s charged with solicitation of first-degree murder, would make more sense that it was preplanned. Rather than argument and heat of passion. But since it seems that most of the caretaking while she was at work was done by him and his mother, maybe they wanted to make that permanent.. Thus, the “break up” and plan

Last edited:
They broke up on Thanksgiving? In case, that is true, he planned the murder already before the final separation. That would be more than preplanned by him, IMO, rather pre-preplanned.
I'm thinking the relationship was getting complicated before that. He probably didn't want to leave his mother's home and she most likely did not want to move in with them. She may have been growing tired of him and had conversations with him about possible separation and custody arrangements. Maybe he felt that she would take the baby from him and he felt threatened by that. Either way, I do believe that the threat of the child being taken away from him, or her wanting to leave with the baby may have had something to do with her murder. Imo

Lol. Cant take baby Patrick off the teet without atleast handcuffing mom first. Lol. Agree.
laugh3-smiley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member