CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Kelsey's Aunt and all of her family,

I'm so sorry for your loss and I am praying for you all.
May God comfort you and guide men to do what is just in His eyes.
As survivor I have followed this case closely. Keeping her family in my heart.
Been in my room, my mom was in the kitchen,and called to me, because she thought I said something to her.
She must have been hearing my thoughts, of love and appreciation, for her,and my family being here for me always as Kelsey's mom, and family is there for her.
I Hope they feel the love radiating for them at this difficult time.

How can you watch Chris Watts get arrested 3 days after a Colorado murder and plead guilty 2 days before Thanksgiving.

And then 2 days later you kill and vanish your wife in Colorado?

She had her own place and didn't hesitate to drive hours to and from work daily.

Meanwhile you still have your mother breastfeeding you on her property Patrick.

So why did you have to kill KB Patrick?

Why sir?

Has someone looked into if Colorado is a joint custody or maternal primary custody state by default?

Looking at the child custody post another poster just put up (and most "in the best interest of the child" laws) PF may have actually had a strong case on his side for physical custody if it was true that he and his mom had been the primary caretakers of K.

Has someone looked into if Colorado is a joint custody or maternal primary custody state by default?
Colorado is a best interests of the child state and parents have equal rights. There may or may not be a court fight over any custody though there will certainly be a court process. We will have to see what transpires.

Can we get a wellness check on MassGuy? Starting to worry. He talked about his dream of Peter Thomas narrating his own murder last night, haha!
I think MassGuy is reading every comment, watching every video, watching the presser, and preparing one perfectly summarizing post that we will all think to ourselves, “How does he always convey exactly what I’ve been thinking and put it so well EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. ?” Lol

Seriously though, where are you @MassGuy ? We’re waiting patiently(ish) for you to weigh in.

I totally agree. I think she told him she was going to move back to be closer to her family and taking her baby with her. He was not going to get in an expensive custody disputes so he did it the brutal, twisted way instead.
I think he was tired of her. I think they had initial attraction and had a baby while that attraction lasted, but they were not suited for one another long term - but she was trying to make a family somehow work. But he wasn't into her (imo). My hunch is she was too successful and perhaps too straight-laced (not sure the right word....but didn't fit in with his good ol' boy lifestyle).

I just don't he was interested in what she was interested in, and perhaps she didn't fit in with his life (and maybe he had his eye on someone who did), and rather be stuck with a lifetime of a mismatch, he got rid of her. Speculation only.

THANK GOODNESS he wasn't equally disinterested with the baby.

RIP, Kelsey.

jmo

Last edited:
I totally agree. I think she told him she was going to move back to be closer to her family and taking her baby with her. He was not going to get in an expensive custody disputes so he did it the brutal, twisted way instead.
They broke up on Thanksgiving? In case, that is true, he planned the murder already before the final separation. That would be more than preplanned by him, IMO, rather pre-preplanned.

Authorities reported recently that her cell phone was pinged to Gooding, Idaho, which is about 35 miles north of Twin Falls, and Idaho State Police are now involved in investigating her disappearance.

WOMAN WHO MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED ON THANKSGIVING DAY COULD BE IN IDAHO

Snip
Cheryl Berreth, Berreth’s mom, called police on Nov. 25.

The same day officers conducted the welfare check, Berreth’s cell phone was pinged near Gooding at 5:13 p.m – over 800 miles from her home in Colorado. Steve Van Dinter, a Verizon spokesman, tells EastIdahoNews.com that the ping would be accurate within a mile of the location coordinates.

Employees told police they got a text message from her on Nov. 25 saying she would not be in to work for the next week.

New information released on case of missing mother whose phone was last pinged in Idaho | East Idaho News

I think MassGuy is reading every comment, watching every video, watching the presser, and preparing one perfectly summarizing post that we will all think to ourselves, “How does he always convey exactly what I’ve been thinking and put it so well EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. ?” Lol

Seriously though, where are you @MassGuy ? We’re waiting patiently(ish) for you to weigh in.

Maybe this is where we find out that MassGuy is actually PF...

Just kidding. Where are you, @MassGuy ? It's quiet without you!

Well this may be a stretch but if possibly there are illegals working on that ranch can definitely see PF trying to solicit help from someone vulnerable... and immunity from them being deported is why they came forward.

I just read an article that PF is a pilot and flight instructor. This is huge because it means he had access to planes. What if he killed her in the home and then flew her body along with her cell phone to somewhere in Indiana? Maybe this is why they say someone else might be charged and also why the phone pinged there?

Link to source about him being pilot/flight instructor:

Fiancee of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth is arrested and charged with murder | Daily Mail Online
Kelsey was a pilot and flight instructor, not him.

Friday, Dec. 21st:
*Hearing on Advisement (@ 3pm MT) - CO – Kelsey Berrreth (29) (last seen Nov. 22, 2018, Woodland Park; phone pinging 800 miles away in Gooding, Idaho on 11/25/18 @ 5:13pm, reported missing Dec. 2, 2018) – Patrick Frazee () “fiancé” arrested & charged (12/21/18) with 1st degree murder & solicitation for murder. Held without bond.
Was a suspect as of 12/15/18. Search warrant executed 12/14/18. Warrant sealed. The little girl, who had been staying with her dad up until his arrest, is now in protective custody and will be reunited with Berreth’s family.
12/21/18 Hearing on Advisement; first appearance hearing set for 12/31/18 @ 9am

I still haven't seen his age in any of the articles that I've seen. Anyone??

Patrick Frazee was born 18 April 1986.

the more we learn about him , the more I believe he was probably abusive to her and she just probably hid it from her loved ones , which is very sad, she doesn't seem to have a "bestie " I wonder if he isolated her on purpose , I'm betting so .
I think there was physical violence as well. At the first press conference, I got the impression that the mom told LE about some possible previous incidents or concerns she had. Nothing was reported to LE, so that's why the chief said there was no record of domestic violence, but my hunch is that something had happened prior to her disappearance. We may never know.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member