CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! My daughter is 17 so I’m afraid it’s going to be a rough Christmas. She’s tired of having strep and tonsillitis over and over again every year though!

I'm a former ENT nurse - keep her hydrated. The #1 rule of pain control following a tonsillectomy is keeping the throat moist. I recommend a nice warm bath with no fan during recovery to aid in this as well. Expect pain to get better and then increase again around day 7 - this is when the scabs start to slough off. I also had mine out at 21 and it was miserable but I was SO SO SO happy when it was over. One of the best things I ever did for myself. Good luck!

Wasn't something said about the phone was indeed where the ping was. I assume the phone has been recovered. And wasn't something said about they have narrowed down the area where her body will be located. I like what yo wrote, however this is why I think someone besides, or in addition to the person in your scenario was involved.

The phone has not been recovered.
MOO

It's not just your opinion - it was very clearly stated in the presser that the ping was correct but that the phone has not yet been recovered.

Thank you! My daughter is 17 so I’m afraid it’s going to be a rough Christmas. She’s tired of having strep and tonsillitis over and over again every year though!
(OT but don't let her go too long without her pain meds, she needs to stay consistent with them because it's hard to control the pain if she goes too long between pills. Voice of experience. Hope it's not going to be too rough on her.)

Wasn't something said about the phone was indeed where the ping was. I assume the phone has been recovered. And wasn't something said about they have narrowed down the area where her body will be located. I like what yo wrote, however this is why I think someone besides, or in addition to the person in your scenario was involved.
The cell phone has not been recovered yet

"despite reports to the contrary"????? Hmmmmm
Maybe there were reports of other arrests. It sure looked like that gray haired person was in handcuffs in the video. I wouldn't be surprised if others were involved. Who ever unloaded that stuff from the truck for example. They may have known he was getting rid of evidence. <modsnipped against TOS> Imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes because in the arrest video a woman with long gray hair was handcuffed- so rumour was an arrest, but handcuffing can just mean they are being detained. She was in the same vehicle as PF as they were leaving the property and MSM identified her as the mother.

Yes, I know. I posted the video and saw the follow-ups<modsnipped>.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the first case Ive followed and my knowledge of criminal law weak, to say the least. Might the solicitation charges revolve around PF offering to pay someone he knew to help dispose of the phone, or even the body. He may have told a friend it was an accidental death and he feared being implicated and therefore needed help. They have not recovered a body, yet seem to know the area where it will be found. I know the family of a high profile missing person case and even their daughter's blood, urination and fece remains were in the bedroom of the POI (and former friend to her), the police have never gone forward with filing charges. (He was subsequently incarcerated for the attempted rape of another woman). The missing girls immediate family explained that everyone is convinced he is guilty (including the police), however those bodily extractions are not sufficient evidence in themselves. They said that a defense attorney cold claim it was the result of rough sex. They still want the body before they prosecute. In CB's case, it seems they have the phone, the knowledge of the vicinity of the body, and the proof she is not alive. I doubt PF is speaking. It seems reasonable it's the person who was solicited that helped break the case.
That would really be more in line with Accessory to Murder, not solicitation.

The best thing I heard is the baby will be reunited with her maternal family.
She will heal them

My wife believes that custody of the child played a role in what happened. The possibility that KB told PF that she wanted full custody of their child. She might have even told him she was going to be moving back home or somewhere else with the child. Whether he even cared about having full custody of his child, maybe it came down to pride and ego. "You're not going to take my child away from me." I have heard things like that being said by parents that have no real interest in their child. Anyways, yep, my wife feels this could've played a big part in this thing.
Has someone looked into if Colorado is a joint custody or maternal primary custody state by default?

Just thinking out loud here. They don't have a body and they don't have a phone, yet they know the phone is in Idaho and they're working to retrieve it. I wonder what the hold up is on getting her phone back? Could it mean the phone continued to ping til the battery went dead? Could her phone be with her and they just haven't been able to pinpoint the exact location?

I’m wondering about this too, and I’m actually surprised that the chief seemed quite confident that they may be able to recover the phone. Also, something I had long been wondering about, but didn’t want to start “chatter” about, was whether Kelsey may have been wearing a Fitbit type watch. I noticed that few photos released showed her wrists, and no photo confirmed to me whether she did or did not wear one. I wondered if that was by design. Anyway, could be totally irrelevant, but I was surprised after the Mollie Tibbetts case, that I didn’t hear discussion about whether or not she wore a Fitbit or Apple Watch. But perhaps I just missed it.

Anyway, I think I’d be surprised if they find her phone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member