CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all guessing but I would think they know who because of cell phone records. They may not have filed charges because it can't be just a discussion, there has to be more to it, a plan. PF has been charged with solicitation for murder, so on his end there has to be some additional substance but maybe it was more of a one sided communication. Him giving plans and asking for action, $ etc. And the person on the other end of the communication being very careful in their responses. i don't know. i would think if you are the type of person who entertains the idea of being paid to off someone you would be very careful in what is written down to protect yourself. Who knows.. I have a feeling that we won't get any specifics on this the evidence with this case for a long time...

If there is a murder for hire person that person could have had a burner phone.
jmo

SABBM
Re. the bolded section : If you find out maybe you could post a link here ?
I haven't heard much about PF's older siblings.

It would be nice if Kelsey's baby could have her last name changed to her mom's maiden name... then she wouldn't have to live life with a murderers' surname.

I recall the Mark Hacking case. Horrible. :(
Lori's name on her gravestone was changed back to her maiden name.

I think the baby has KB’s last name.

I

I think so & posted so earlier. But for K’s mom. Idk if PF’s mom has the wherewithal at this time to take on such responsibilities. But, I’ve never had an adult (or any) child charged with murdering his child’s mom. Me? I could not function. I would be an absolute wreck. Not to mention angry, embarrassed & ashamed.
PF's mom may not even be asking for custody of the child. Imo

I bet KB felt isolated and in a stuck position. She had a great job but it must have felt isolating and once a child is involved it gets very complicated. He has his family unit there to support him among other things and history in Colorado. I too am in the camp that they were broken up for awhile.
she may have even recently told him she plans to move back home. I can't imagine being an un-wed mom without local family support.

Maybe the idea to move and her resolve was revealed on Thanksgiving and not the actual break up. Maybe he lost it. Maybe he THEN solicited help to deal with her body and phone.

MOO

Lets hope that both families can work together so that no matter who gets custody, the child has access to everyone. Lots of ground rules have to be established but if everyone holds the best interest of the child as the most important thing then it can be done. His family, i feel for them too. I am sure it is beyond their comprehension that he could have done this. I am sure they are struggling with what to believe, also given the fact they aren't being given any evidence to help them process all of this. These cases can damage everyone and create discord in families.

What I have seen with similar cases is the family of the murderer withholds the child and then bashes the other family to the child (if old enough to understand). Perhaps it's hard for them to put the needs of the child over their anger about their loved one being charged.

Here's an example:

Family cut ties after Michelle Young's murder

For this reason and my biased feeling that murderers aren't created in a vacuum, I prefer the family of the victim having custody with contact with the other family carefully controlled.

To be fair, PF most likely painted a awful picture of KB to his family. Who knows what he said to them about her.

KB poor family has so much more grief and sorrow coming their way. They still don’t know how she was murdered or where she is, or the motive. This will eventually be revealed. How utterly heartbreaking for them.

So he solicited someone to murder her Before Thanksgiving day which is when she went missing? He wanted her dead before that?? I thought he found out from her ON Thanksgiving day that she was breaking up with him and that's why he decided to kill her. I'm confused.

I am pretty sure they had been having problems for awhile. It didn't just happen on Thanksgiving Day.

SABBM

You know Patrick Nelson ?
That almost makes you a V.I. for this case. :D
Haha.. I know his wife. Her mom & I are best friends. I have never actually met Patrick because they moved out of of state before they got married. Anyway I just sent his wife a message about the custody hearing & asked if she would ask him about it.

Yes but he didn’t kill Julia Roberts -I do love that movie but like others have posted I just can’t feel compassion for that family yet- I think KBs family will have plenty of love for this baby girl
Yes, and I'm thinking that's exactly what will happen, that she will be with them, and hoping to hear updates on how she and the family are doing in the future. Something good has to come of this.

What I have seen with similar cases is the family of the murderer withholds the child and then bashes the other family to the child (if old enough to understand). Perhaps it's hard for them to put the needs of the child over their anger about their loved one being charged.

Here's an example:

Family cut ties after Michelle Young's murder

For this reason and my biased feeling that murderers aren't created in a vacuum, I prefer the family of the victim having custody with contact with the other family carefully controlled.
We can add Michelle Parker’s children -her family has been fighting 7 years to see their grandchildren and he remains a POI IIRC and withholds them

she may have even recently told him she plans to move back home. I can't imagine being an un-wed mom without local family support.

Maybe the idea to move and her resolve was revealed on Thanksgiving and not the actual break up. Maybe he lost it. Maybe he THEN solicited help to deal with her body and phone.

MOO
She had her dream job, I just don't see moving back to WA or ID as a probability here. I think she bought her own home because things were strained at the Frazee homestead and she and PF were working out the details of him moving in with her. What Kelsey didn't know was that she was nothing more than a breed mare for PF. I think PF planned this for some time, I don't think he ever planned a long term relationship with her and I truly believe we'll be stunned at what comes out as this proceeds. I remember somewhere someone posted that his friend from HS said he was a recluse who he hadn't seen for years. I just don't see PF being a recluse and looking for a long term attachment. He wanted a child, didn't want a wife and he formulated a plan to get the job done. I think he's cold, calculating and I think he lives with his mother because other than himself, she's the only person he cares about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bucky357