CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now inclined to think that someone else took that phone to Idaho for him. At first I wavered between that and he took the phone there and left his phone at home and texted himself. Now that LE in Twin Falls are serving search warrants, I'm not sure anymore. I believe they have linked KB's phone to a property/home. Also, the search warrants may also lead to an arrest/arrests just like the search warrants lead to PF's arrest. I can't stop feeling there was someone else in his life already, someone that was willing to take him on. Probably painting himself as quite the "catch" much like he did to KB. Perhaps LE have found evidence of on-line hook up in Idaho? Where did his phone "ping" when he spoke to CB on Nov. 25th? Idaho or CO? Did CB reach him on a home phone?

Sorry, just quoting myself to add something. Did LE discover that his phone logs reveal he's been there before at a time when NO rodeos were going on? Where perhaps his phone switched to WiFi?

In the Watts case people came forward and talked about their relationship. "They were so happy about the third child", "She thought he was cheating", "I don't think he wanted a 3rd kid, she did".... Regarding this case, where are all of the the Idaho friends, Colorado pals, colleagues, rodeo pals, neighbors, church worshippers, restaurant owners, Facebook friends.... when is ANYBODY going to comment on what they witnessed when they saw them together? Can anybody?

I can only recall reading about two aunts, one Uncle, the mother, and the two Neighbors coming on this case to the media. Perhaps there are others that I missed. It is surprising that the media has not gotten any of his Rodeo colleagues Etc to speak.

Charlot, do we know that he couldn’t have had access? For example, do vets ever give farmers or farriers tranquilizers to administer to their horses to help pacify an anxious animal? I know vets have given us tranquilizers for other animals before, but I don’t own a horse.

The answer is yes as needed. But I do not think horse tranqs were used for KB, I see no reason if they/he planned on doing away with her.
Also some ranchers will keep a cattle prod again for when needed, gives like a little electric shock.

We’ve seen some incredulous/unbelievable disposals and disposal sites. I’m wondering if this might be another one of them.

I anticipate, and it seems most obvious that the disposal location & method may have to do with animals, farms etc, but who really knows. Jmo.

(Again, I’m following from a distance right now for my own sanity.)
He doesn't strike me as someone who would put too much effort into it.
Then again that depends on what items he had available to use.
I'm thinking along the lines of a pre dug grave. He had to be pretty quick about it.
If he showed up at home with blood on him, I guess he could have said it was from an animal if mama asked any questions.
A clean up would take a good bit of time as well, so I may be completely wrong thinking he just dumped her somewhere.
I really hope that she is found soon!!!
Moo

Everyone's View and all the ideas you have are welcome. I see you joined just recently in December so welcome!

Just to add to my above comments that neither media nor law enforcement have mentioned the septic tank, I did want to add a couple of other things for you.

There have been other cases where bodies actually were found in septic tanks. (RIP Noah) And or they were investigated as to being in the septic tanks.

At no time was the septic tank dug up and or removed. Each time, what was done was that it was pumped out. And then what was pumped out was searched. That is why when people mention that big hole being a septic tank being dug out, it just isn't usual to the cases that many of us have followed over the many years that we have been following here.

That being said, it could be the first time that this has happened.

Again, welcome Seenit! I look forward to your other ideas and input on this case.
I still wonder if a dog "hit on that spot", but nothing was buried there........and that idea leads to other speculation.......

I'm now inclined to think that someone else took that phone to Idaho for him. At first I wavered between that and he took the phone there and left his phone at home and texted himself. Now that LE in Twin Falls are serving search warrants, I'm not sure anymore. I believe they have linked KB's phone to a property/home. Also, the search warrants may also lead to an arrest/arrests just like the search warrants lead to PF's arrest. I can't stop feeling there was someone else in his life already, someone that was willing to take him on. Probably painting himself as quite the "catch" much like he did to KB. Perhaps LE have found evidence of on-line hook up in Idaho? Where did his phone "ping" when he spoke to CB on Nov. 25th? Idaho or CO? Did CB reach him on a home phone?

For some reason, I think it might be strategic that the sheriff and the police in Twin Falls came out after he was arrested to say that they were serving search warrants. The FBI did not mention that nor did anybody in Colorado.

I am thinking They would not have done that unless the FBI CBI was okay with them making that press release, or the FBI CB I actually wanted them to do that For some reason.

What could be the reason that they released that information?

I'm thinking along the lines of a pre dug grave. He had to be pretty quick about it.
If he showed up at home with blood on him, I guess he could have said it was from an animal if mama asked any questions.
A clean up would take a good bit of time as well, so I may be completely wrong thinking he just dumped her somewhere.
Moo
Gruesome alert.

This line of thinking is unpleasant, but I have come to think of him as so cold that I wouldn't be too surprised to hear of a gruesome disposal beyond a simple burial...one that truly made her disappear. I'm concerned that she is scattered.

Now I'm going to stop thinking that thought and get back to crossing my fingers that news will be released soon about the evidence in Twin Falls.

jmo

For some reason, I think it might be strategic that the sheriff and the police in Twin Falls came out after he was arrested to say that they were serving search warrants. The FBI did not mention that nor did anybody in Colorado.

I am thinking They would not have done that unless the FBI CBI was okay with them making that press release, or the FBI CB I actually wanted them to do that For some reason.

(Interesting question...thinking....

:hmmmm: )

(ETA:

Thinking about CBI Agent Tammy and FBI Agent Koder having a strategic talk lol...they’re such a good team...)

Last edited:
I can only recall reading about two aunts, one Uncle, the mother, and the two Neighbors coming on this case to the media. Perhaps there are others that I missed. It is surprising that the media has not gotten any of his Rodeo colleagues Etc to speak.
The immediate family did not live in Colorado and knew what she wanted them to know and believed perhaps, what they wanted to believe. It's those eye witness accounts which extend beyond "I saw him often picking up or dropping off the kid" that interest me! Didn't ANYONE see them walking the baby in the stroller, holding hands, playing with the girl in the yard, .... This just doesn't add up. I know those journalists are digging like mad to get eye witness accounts, and yet.....

Moo
The thing is, he really didn’t have to be quick about it.

He had access to her house, and knew that no one would be coming by.

He had more than a week to take all of the necessary steps, although I think he did just about everything in the time between the murder, and the ping on the 25th.

He could have killed her on Thanksgiving, taken a shower, gone home to drop the baby off, and returned under the cover of darkness to retrieve and dispose of the body.

He didn’t even have to do this on the same night, and could have taken the risk of making multiple trips.

If they suspect that someone is involved, and these searches have already been conducted, then releasing that information could potentially be an effort to rattle him.

They wouldn’t be tipping anyone off if this had already happened, and people who are involved in a crime like this, might panic and call someone (incriminating themselves).

Or make some other mistake.

For this to work, they’d already have to be under surveillance.

The answer is yes as needed. But I do not think horse tranqs were used for KB, I see no reason if they/he planned on doing away with her.
Also some ranchers will keep a cattle prod again for when needed, gives like a little electric shock.

I need to clarify my post as I realized you were asking basically about horses. I would NEVER use a cattle prod on a horse.

The cattle when they are being loaded sometimes will not get on a trailer, they might balk, sometimes I think they sense they are going to slaughter, you would use the prod then. Or sometimes not and they will just follow each other on but it is a tool that some will keep in case needed. I remember reading above someone asking about electric shock or a stun gun so I did want to clarify why you would have a prod with cows.

He shouldn’t have taken it to the dump himself, that’s for sure.

This is still so stupid I can't get around it.
If whatever he took to the dump was in anyway incriminating, why did he go with them?!
Why didn't he just send them to dump the load, since they are the ones who unloaded it anyway?
The dump would never have reported it if HE hadn't been there when it was dumped.
It makes no sense, he knew he was being watched. I just don't get it.

I also wondered about that. Her brother only mentioned the cinnamon rolls. We don't know what she bought. Maybe it was something small that went unnoticed. Or maybe they were left in her trunk, and LE didn't share that detail.

Sadly, I fear she may have made those cinnamon rolls for her killer. I am still of the mindset that someone she knew, maybe PF, called her the morning of Thanksgiving and told her he/they would be over later so she went to the grocery store to get something to make for them. I hate the thought.

This is still so stupid I can't get around it.
If whatever he took to the dump was in anyway incriminating, why did he go with them?!
Why didn't he just send them to dump the load, since they are the ones who unloaded it anyway?
The dump would never have reported it if HE hadn't been there when it was dumped.
It makes no sense, he knew he was being watched. I just don't get it.

I do not think he was being watched because it was the Waste management employee that called LE. So I am thinking if he hadn't called then they would not have known. That is how I took it. JMO

In ordinary circumstances she would not. But in context of the discussion another poster and I were having that PF was OVER both KB and the baby and not emotionally involved, I had to ask myself WHY he was devoting so much time to childcare.

She seems to have worked as much as 12-hour days, plus had a long commute, maybe another couple of hours.

He's a rancher, outdoorsman.

Either he really, really loves his child or if he's as selfish as many appear to think, then he would not be caring for a baby with KB's schedule. He'd be insisting that she find childcare.

Consideration of PF's financial needs suggested it. Again, it was just one part of a discussion.

Either he was OVER both the mother and baby and therefore had some good reason for providing the child care (lots of other fathers would balk at that kind of time. There's no way my husband would have watched our son those hours.) Or he genuinely loves the baby and this was about custody.

Or something else not yet considered .. .

Doesn't his expenditure of such long hours of childcare make you wonder?

I am pretty sure that his mother did all the hands on childcare while KB was at work. I think he wanted to make his mom happy, and deliver a precious baby for her to care for, as he was very dependent upon his mother, financially and otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur