CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was premeditated, it has to be one of the most stupid on record.

No exit plan I can see, except he was in possession of the baby.

But to take something incriminating to the dump . . . good grief -- that has to put the star on the treetop. His place had been searched. They didn't find it. LEAVE IT ALONE!

He shouldn’t have taken it to the dump himself, that’s for sure.

Colorado Judicial Branch

These are the only records as of now that I'm able to find publicly available. Does anyone know if Teller County has a limited affidavit or booking info that I'm not finding?

From the above link (also posting in media thread, thanks Exyst):

2018CR330 The People of the State of Colorado v. Patrick Frazee
12/21/2018 MTN Preservation Phycisal Evidence
12/21/2018 MTN for Preservation PD Notes Recordings
12/21/2018 Motion To Limit Pretrial
12/21/2018 Order Preservation of Physical Evidence
12/21/2018 Procedure for filing Motions and Responses

Last edited:
Restrained, or stun gun? Apparently, they are legal. I wonder if they need them on farms.
Yes. Others have mentioned animal or horse tranquilizers. And date rape drugs. Then those pesky medical people with access to drugs. I recall a case of a surgical nurse who murdered her husband with a paralytic.

How's this for a possible scenario:

PF gets KB and baby to go to the grocery store so that hit man can get into the house and hide. PF arrives at house to pick up the baby so the baby is not at the scene of the crime. Hit man does his work and takes her phone and body to Idaho. PF later returns to house for clean-up.

Speculation only.

jmo
There’s certainly nothing that excludes that scenario.

That’s just not something we see with any regularity though, so I think it’s less likely than him simply doing this himself.

The killing part atleast.

Yes. I’m wondering the same based on the dump run and then the ladder/side of items being taken out

Drywall is usually done in large sheets and flooring pieces are usually large too, unless its a small tile - but still heavy in boxes. Also, an expert drywall job requires multiple steps over multiple days - hammering/nailing, plus taping and mudding, sanding and painting. Point being, unless they were moving materials in under cover of darkness, it would be very risky to bring those materials in that place.

edited to add the post I meant to reply to: "Is anyone else wondering whether there was some redrywalling, flooring that was so artfully redone at KB's house and that's why initial luminal tests showed nothing? Maybe LE had to tear up floor boards to find a mass of blood (ladder/large flat pieces of evidence hauled away by LE)? Also wondering if there were any burn piles on any properties associated with PF's "friends" from the dump? Wondering if there was some small building material item on that trailer at the dump that led them back to KB's? Did PF have any carpentry/ building skills? Did PF go to those lengths to try to get away with this? "

I’ve been in the healthcare field for 30 years, some of my best friends are nurses, I too find it hard to believe that she knew. I’m sure she questions his innocence. Wow, horrible all the way around - what an *advertiser censored*.

There are well known Doctors, Nurses, Attorneys that murder.
One's professional standing does not prevent murdering.
MOO.

Yes. Others have mentioned animal or horse tranquilizers. And date rape drugs. Then those pesky medical people with access to drugs. I recall a case of a surgical nurse who murdered her husband with a paralytic.
Yeah, succinylcholine ain’t a fun way to die.

I think they found forensic evidence in that house, and I think it was likely blood.

Drugs wouldn’t allow for that.

I was glad to see someone pointing out that Kelsey was not a teenage mom. Because I want to give her the credit she deserves. She was not a 16 year old. She was a mature adult woman who moved cross country, bought her own home, and trained military pilots for a living.

So, no, I don’t see any evidence that suggests she had another relationship. But what if—at some point—we find out she was? If we find out she broke up with him months ago, or that they were on again and off again, or that they decided not to be exclusive...or she just got tired of his crap and moved on...and chose to date someone else instead of sitting around waiting for him...then more power to her.

It isn’t the 1950’s anymore where women are frowned on for asserting their choice or dating more than one man. It isn’t an insult to suggest she might have decided to look for someone better. Those are rigid outdated stereotypes. In 2018, women can direct their own dating life and choose any path they want—even if it’s unconventional.

I don’t think she dated anyone else, but honestly if she did, I am proud of her for living life on her own terms. If he couldn’t handle it and got controlling, that’s on him.

Yes I agree. If she was dating someone else, good for her. I’m sure she was emotionally abused by PF, at the minimum, so good for her if she moved on. That would actually have been a healthy sign. I don’t see it as victim blaming at all, or a negative thing. If people believed that she moved on, that doesn’t mean that anyone is saying she’s responsible for her death. It’s not the same correlation that it would have been years ago.

There’s certainly nothing that excludes that scenario.

That’s just not something we see with any regularity though, so I think it’s less likely than him simply doing this himself.

The killing part atleast.
I could see a scenario like this happening myself. Only thing is, why no arrest of this person? Or perhaps they are trying to find him or her?

(O/T, there was also the case of the husband and wife who had horses and he dosed her with a horse tranquilizer...gah what was that case...he tried to stage that she fell from the horse iirc...or did he kill her in the barn, that might be another case.)

There are well known Doctors, Nurses, Attorneys that murder.
One's professional standing does not prevent murdering.
MOO.
Sometimes one’s professional standing is exactly what allows them to kill.

Some of the most prolific serial killers in history, were in the medical field.

I agree with your first praragraph that at the time of baby’s birth, she likely would have included the name.

But I do suspect the relationship may have been rocky or on and off for some time. It will be interesting to hear what comes out.
An unmarried woman cannot put a man's name on a birth certificate without the father's approval. I think the "family" photo of them after birth indicates that they were at least still somewhat together. May have already been falling apart. Her buying her own place makes me think it was over. To buy something for yourself when planning to buy something else can really complicate purchasing that second property and you also may not be able to sell it as quickly as you would like.

An unmarried woman cannot put a man's name on a birth certificate without the father's approval. I think the "family" photo of them after birth indicates that they were at least still somewhat together. May have already been falling apart. Her buying her own place makes me think it was over. To buy something for yourself when planning to buy something else can really complicate purchasing that second property and you also may not be able to sell it as quickly as you would like.
Agreed. I’m saying I think it’s likely she and PF did put his name on it. That I don’t think she would have purposefully left it off at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes