CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, lots of women think that a guy who is a “good dad” is sexy AF. I have friends who think there is nothing more appealing than a guy with a baby or a puppy. My ex is diagnosed with a variety of mental health issues including antisocial personality disorder (sociopathy) and he is a narcissist. He is 40 and aging like old leftovers... he is horrible looking. His face currently resembles bread dough that collapsed after rising. But the number of women willing to date him when he uses photos of my kid and her little sister on his dating profile is astounding.

Interesting. Perhaps I missed the mark with my statement.

I was chatting with my single cousin recently. She’s 27, no children. She’s very career focused, enjoys her traveling and freedom. She met a nice guy at a cookout over the summer but had a hard time with his very young son. There was also a dynamic with the child’s mom that caused stress to their relationship.

She stepped away from the relationship because of how she felt and it was not fair for any of them. This was one of the reasons for my comment.

I don't think this is probable, reason being I think she would have wanted her mother to know what she was dealing with. I can't imagine her having an "everything is normal" conversation with her mom if she thought he was harming the baby. Now if her mother was the one leading everyone during the pressers to think all was fine but she knew that it wasn't that would be another story. I think if her mother was worried about PF at all she would have never gone a week without speaking to her daughter - tells me no red flags.

I agree that Kelsey would be confiding in her mother if she had come across something like that. And there’s no way she tells her mom something of that nature and then mom doesn’t talk to her for ten days without being concerned much sooner, IMO.

I don't think he wanted custody bc he was committed and involved, but I think he wanted custody. they have no grip on reality and do not realize the work of being a single parent. it doesn't occur to them when they are planning their partner's demise. it's all about power over the other parent.

Apparently the baby spent a good deal of time with him, so he would have an idea.

As far as her finding out something bad about him...as far as we know, they were still together as of that day...and he planned this prior. Not sure that holds up, for any sort of thing she may have found out. Jmo

I'm happy the judge denied LE's attempt to enforce a gag order. They have a lot of explaining to do surrounding their initial response to Kelsey's disappearance. Starting out with why they misled the public that PF was cooperating when he wasn't. Sad how its come to this. LE requesting gag orders to protect themselves from criticism. Good on the judge for refusing to do it.
Isn't that something the lawyers request to prevent public condemnation in order to ensure a fair trial? I didn't think it had anything to do with LE.
I also don't think they misled the public. They said he was cooperating but made it clear they wanted to ask him specific questions that remained unanswered. He had a lawyer, so there was not much more they could do.
Compared to some other cases, I thought the arrest came pretty quickly. Imo

Isn't that something the lawyers request to prevent public condemnation in order to ensure a fair trial? I didn't think it had anything to do with LE.
I also don't think they misled the public. They said he was cooperating but made it clear they wanted to ask him specific questions that remained unanswered. He had a lawyer, so there was not much more they could do.
Compared to some other cases, I thought the arrest came pretty quickly. Imo
The arrest came very quickly, something you rarely see in “no body” murder cases.

Their evidence must be strong.

I don't think this is probable, reason being I think she would have wanted her mother to know what she was dealing with. I can't imagine her having an "everything is normal" conversation with her mom if she thought he was harming the baby. Now if her mother was the one leading everyone during the pressers to think all was fine but she knew that it wasn't that would be another story. I think if her mother was worried about PF at all she would have never gone a week without speaking to her daughter - tells me no red flags.
I really hope I'm wrong about this.
It is possible she didn't say anything to her mother because she was looking for more evidence.
PF is one gigantic red flag in every way.

moo

Unlikely in the opinion of a lawyer that reviewed these documents in a recent YouTube post I’d posted earlier today. Check around the 10:30’ mark here:

I have found this guy to be inaccurate and biased in the Watts case so I do not consider him a reliable source. Beware of the you tube channel people. They are not considered MSM and I beleive sharing these type of links are against the TOS.

I really hope I'm wrong about this.
It is possible she didn't say anything to her mother because she was looking for more evidence.
PF is one gigantic red flag in every way.

moo
We have no evidence that he was doing anything illegal. If that was the case, I would consider that motive, although even then I’d be skeptical.

Custody is the elephant in the room though.

Apparently the baby spent a good deal of time with him, so he would have an idea.

As far as her finding out something bad about him...as far as we know, they were still together as of that day...and he planned this prior. Not sure that holds up, for any sort of thing she may have found out. Jmo

Just a guess, but he sounds like so many other narcissists of the dangerous variety who harm their SO's...and many of them go into an absolute and very frightening RAGE when "found out". Found out that they've been lying, or cheating, or scamming, or all of the above. She may have been getting glimpses of the real PF for a while, but finally came across something that made her decide to end it, and he couldn't deal.

I have found this guy to be inaccurate and biased in the Watts case so I do not consider him a reliable source. Beware of the you tube channel people. They are not considered MSM and I beleive sharing these type of links are against the TOS.
Thanks for the input. I’m not familiar with him. Hadn’t followed the CW case. Last time I was here was the Susan Powell case.

Just a guess, but he sounds like so many other narcissists of the dangerous variety who harm their SO's...and many of them go into an absolute and very frightening RAGE when "found out". Found out that they've been lying, or cheating, or scamming, or all of the above. She may have been getting glimpses of the real PF for a while, but finally came across something that made her decide to end it, and he couldn't deal.
That was my initial feeling here, but that scenario is all but destroyed by the fact that he atleast attempted to hire someone to kill her.

Rage murders (sole motive) are generally committed by the person who is angry, and not by a hitman acting on his behalf.

The very act of reaching out, even if he did do this himself (which I believe), makes this unlikely for me.

Yes but the problem is lugging a body to the remote area to begin with! Hiking up a mountain with a body is impossible I imagine unless it's cut up and you make several trips, or you have a body disposal buddy.

You don't have to hike up a mountain. You can drive up a mountain and throw a body off the side. There are plenty of places were there is a long drop-off right off the side of the road. I've included a picture as an example. Lots and lots and lots of places to do this. Animals would take care of the body before it could be found.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 5.26.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 5.26.58 PM.png
    444.7 KB · Views: 63
Few killers are willing to wait for that kind of delayed gratification.

That’s a hell of a long time.

This looks nothing like that type of crime.

And besides, what did he have to gain right away by doing this?

Full custody of his child, and no child support.

People have killed for a lot less.

Also, don't children draw a monthly stipend from Social Security when a parent dies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody