CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this does come down to full custody of the baby as a motive, I wonder if it would have anything to do with PF's dad leaving when he was a child. It would be a very inappropriate and extreme action, but he could have some major issues from the experience.

And that would be something the judge would inquire into. what amount of time has the child spent with these individuals. If the judge is satisfied that the child has spent time with them and is comfortable with them, then that would be the most likely and logical placement. Given the brevity of the hearing I am wondering if custody was even contested.
That's what I'm thinking, that it was recommended that Kelseys parents have custody and no-one contested it. Especially if it's true that Frazee didn't utter a word. Imo

DM said even when addressed in court he refused to speak.

Wonder what the Judge thought of that? I think he's scared to death, imo - I don't think it's arrogance.

It almost looks like burns versus, say, if you hit the back of your neck or someone grabbed your neck. Unsure.

I saw that too and wondered. Would a taser do something like that? Wonder when it happened.

I think you may be right and in time we may have some evidence of this. Since Kelsey was described as sweet, shy, and reserved, I wonder if PF thought she would be easy to control and manipulate when they first met.
It must not have taken him long to realize this was not the case. I don't think it took Kelsey very long to figure out what he was truly like either. There must be a reason why they never lived together. I wonder if she ever sensed she might be in danger?

I think KB had very different career and future. She was not tied up to the farming life. In romantic novels, beauties fell for poor cowboys, but in a real life, it is hard to constantly play handsome and noble Maurice Gerald from “The headless hunter”. The first time EspeciBut then, the person has to constantly work on his handsome and noble image, and the first time a lady notices you are not noble, all the expectations of the future go out of the window.

Really. I think it was. I asked a friend in the legal profession, the answer I got was the docket would have CB not KB. KB is missing (sadly) so they would not schedule her for court. But, this is MOO
That's what one would assume, but maybe she is listed because she is still considered the parent and it is not confirmed she is dead. But our attorneys have stated that it was filed as a result of the arrest. I don't know. Maybe someone will explain. Are you sure her mom's name isn't on the document?

Really. I think it was. I asked a friend in the legal profession, the answer I got was the docket would have CB not KB. KB is missing (sadly) so they would not schedule her for court. But, this is MOO
KB was removed from the original docket. PF remained on the docket with also County Dept. Of Social Services and The People of the State of Colorado. CB is not a party.

Enter: 2018
Choose: JV
Number: 26
ignore other case now ending in -26

Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search

Your friend ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online