CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carol McKinley on Twitter
Accused murderer #PatrickFrazee leaves the courtroom after a hearing over who will get custody of the daughter he shares with #KelseyBereth, still missing. ⁦@ABC⁩ ⁦@Clayton_Sandell⁩ ⁦@gobeckygo

DvdArfzUYAAnJ24.jpg

Mother of Kelsey Berreth comes face-to-face with daughter's 'killer fiance' Patrick Frazee | Daily Mail Online
A grieving mother faced off with the man accused of killing her daughter in a Colorado courtroom on Thursday.

Cheryl Berreth appeared at the Teller County Courthouse for an emergency custody hearing regarding her granddaughter Kaylee, whose mother Kelsey has been missing since Thanksgiving and is presumed dead.

She was joined by Patrick Frazee, the former fiance of her daughter and Kaylee's father who on Friday was charged with first-degree murder in the death of Kelsey Berreth.

Frazee arrived in the courtroom wearing his prison clothes and looking disheveled while a steely Cheryl kept her composure as she at one point stared down the accused killer.

She arrived in court with her husband by her side as the couple prepared to take custody of their granddaughter.

Frazee was the first to leave after the hearing, exiting the building shackled and in cuffs before being whisked off in a police car.

The Berreths left a short time later and remained silent about the proceedings despite being surrounded by members of the media.

Frazee remained silent throughout the hearing, refusing to speak even during the few times he was addressed by the court.
Well if he didn't say anything he must not be too concerned about what happens to his daughter!

My theory is that Kelsey knew there was no future with Patrick or them together as a family. I think she moved to Colorado with hopes of that, but it didn’t work out.
I think more recently she began contemplating a move (or had mentioned a move), back to Washington State to be closer to her family and friends and was planning on taking the baby back with her.
JMO

I agree osu.
After the initial 'romance' of a relationship dies down, and 'everyday' aspects are revealed, Kelsey probably wanted to leave.
We saw this, perhaps in her pinterest remarks, seen in posts previously.
Her move to be closer to PF had not been successful.

It takes time to work through these matters, probably they discussed such concerns, giving PF his premeditated ideas.
KB should have just left.

I have friends, who have 'just left', having made detailed secret arrangements beforehand, knowing their partners can be violent/aggressive.
After the 'leaving', aggression has also been the result, but these women were now, away from these men.
MOO.

FOX News reporting that the hearing was scheduled before Kelsey went missing. Hope today clears this up!

Really. I think it was. I asked a friend in the legal profession, the answer I got was the docket would have CB not KB. KB is missing (sadly) so they would not schedule her for court. But, this is MOO

Mother of Kelsey Berreth comes face-to-face with daughter's 'killer fiance' Patrick Frazee | Daily Mail Online
A grieving mother faced off with the man accused of killing her daughter in a Colorado courtroom on Thursday.

Cheryl Berreth appeared at the Teller County Courthouse for an emergency custody hearing regarding her granddaughter Kaylee, whose mother Kelsey has been missing since Thanksgiving and is presumed dead.

She was joined by Patrick Frazee, the former fiance of her daughter and Kaylee's father who on Friday was charged with first-degree murder in the death of Kelsey Berreth.

Frazee arrived in the courtroom wearing his prison clothes and looking disheveled while a steely Cheryl kept her composure as she at one point stared down the accused killer.

She arrived in court with her husband by her side as the couple prepared to take custody of their granddaughter.

Frazee was the first to leave after the hearing, exiting the building shackled and in cuffs before being whisked off in a police car.

The Berreths left a short time later and remained silent about the proceedings despite being surrounded by members of the media.

Frazee remained silent throughout the hearing, refusing to speak even during the few times he was addressed by the court.
Bravo CB!! What strength & courage. Most likely the qualities KB possessed and that coward lacked. I would have stared him down too. He deserves to be made to feel uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper