CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My phone wouldn't stay charged for three days, either.
Someone could have sent the phone by Fed Ex or UPS along with the charger.

I just don't know why Kelsey would go through the hassle of going to the store with the baby, buy ingredients for homemade cinnamon rolls, bake them and leave them, and take off by herself?I suppose it could happen.

I know that they are saying they dont believe Kelsey is in a private plane. But could she have flown commercially to Idaho Falls and rented a car? Not necessarily her personally, as she could be traveling with someone. And that companion could have purchased everything using their credit card etc (so there wouldnt be a paper trail).

I'm sure the FBI has been able to check commercial airline records? United has a direct flight from Denver to Idaho Falls. Or she could have flown I to Boise and was taking a trip down memory lane and visiting old stomping grounds.

I'm just trying to think of anything that would mean she possibly left on her own (maybe with a new relationship?) And is okay. But surely she wouldnt let the missing person case blow up like it is....

That is the strange part. Why did he come in the afternoon to pick up the baby if she was having dinner with him that night?
I am starting to think that maybe he was coming to have dinner with her, hence the shopping and the rolls and something happened.
Yes, why the baby hand off if they were having dinner together? I agree

I did transcribe it! :)

That last little detail was still confusing - thanks for being another set of ears. The mom didn't call fiance on Nov 25. She called him on Dec 2 and he told her about the text he received from Kelsey's phone on Nov 25.

jmo

Maybe KB told PF she was going to her family's house, and then when mom contacted PF on 12/2, they realized that she never made it to the family's house. And maybe KB's mom told PF she was going to go ahead and call police and ask for a welfare check, so PF let her do that.

It’s truly bizarre.

It is on the way to where she used to live in Washington, but because I don’t believe she left willingly, it only muddies the waters.

It’s not near mom’s house, and that’s where you would think someone who is trying to commit a coverup, would bring her phone.

I thought I read that she has an frail elderly grandmother in WA. And so a reason one could use to say why she might be traveling and away from town. Ping along the way.

Without luggage or a car. Nope.

MOD NOTE

Reminder that it is against TOS to use the full name of a minor child on the thread unless the minor child is missing or a victim of violence, such as murder.

Please do not use Kelsey's daughter's full name on the thread and do not sleuth Kelsey's daughter on the thread. I understand that she may have her mother's last name, but we don't need to sleuth more information at this time. If you must refer to the daughter, please just use the first initial of her first name.

Thank you!
I'm sorry. Thanks for editing my message.

I know that they are saying they dont believe Kelsey is in a private plane. But could she have flown commercially to Idaho Falls and rented a car? Not necessarily her personally, as she could be traveling with someone. And that companion could have purchased everything using their credit card etc (so there wouldnt be a paper trail).

I'm sure the FBI has been able to check commercial airline records? United has a direct flight from Denver to Idaho Falls. Or she could have flown I to Boise and was taking a trip down memory lane and visiting old stomping grounds.

I'm just trying to think of anything that would mean she possibly left on her own (maybe with a new relationship?) And is okay. But surely she wouldnt let the missing person case blow up like it is....
If she flew commercial LE would know that fairly quickly. I am hoping that she would not put her family through all of this for nothing. Not saying its impossible, its happened, just doesnt seem likely

I hardly ever post, but this case has caught my interest because of several factors, one being that Kelsey is a pilot/flight instructor.

Have we considered that there was a plane stashed somewhere and she FLEW over Gooding, Idaho? Or that maybe she had a private job she's been hired for to fly special packages from A to B or C???

Not to say I have my suspicions as many here share, guess I'm trying to come up with other theories...

Maybe KB told PF she was going to her family's house, and then when mom contacted PF on 12/2, they realized that she never made it to the family's house. And maybe KB's mom told PF she was going to go ahead and call police and ask for a welfare check, so PF let her do that.
But it doesn’t explain that press conference yesterday, and the way that LE responded to questions about him and his behavior.

They didn’t do anything to alleviate suspicion, rather, they seemed to cast it.

“You’d have to ask him why he’s not here.”

“You’d have to ask him why he didn’t report her missing.”

They also avoided the question as to if he was a person of interest.

That doesn’t sound like a ringing endorsement.

The last Woodland Park Police Department facebook page post about the case says there have requests for the mother to give interviews, but she doesn't want to conduct any today.

Woodland Park Police Department

Attached flyer posted on official police fb page with statement about Kelsey's mother.

SBM.

Seems sort of . . . unusual . . . that the WPPD is acting as a sort of press agency for the possible victim's family.

I'm not implying anything, it just seems odd.

I see that Gooding is a small ID community but it does have an airport. Do any of the aviation experts on this forum know have far a small plane flying from the WP area can go before needing to refuel?

But it doesn’t explain that press conference yesterday, and the way that LE responded to questions about him and his behavior.

They didn’t do anything to alleviate suspicion, rather, they seemed to cast it.

“You’d have to ask him why he’s not here.”

“You’d have to ask him why he didn’t report her missing.”

They also avoided the question as to if he was a person of interest.

That doesn’t sound like a ringing endorsement.

Maybe this isn't his first rodeo created by KB's drama. Like . . . what if she had a history of erratic behavior or taking off. Yes, I know KB's mom described her as a fine, upstanding citizen, but PF had to deal with her on a regular basis with respect to the raising of their child. He might have another perspective.

And no, I'm not "blaming the victim." We don't even know if we have a victim, for one. I'm just saying there may be other explanations for what appears to be his disinterest or lack of concern.

There is no reason at all to drive to Gooding, ID. It's way off the beaten path. It's not on the way to her family in Northern ID it's way out of the way. It makes no sense at all.

Her brother lives in Tacoma, WA, and Gooding is directly on the path to there. And I think someone said she had lived in Spokane.

Google Maps

What day was the phone showing in Idaho? Where was her man at that time? I am not sure of the timeline of his whereabouts. 700 miles, thats a 12 hour drive...enough time for someone to get the phone there and send a couple of texts. Also, if it was in fact here texting her work to say she would not be at work the following week...why no call or text to mom to say she is ok?
November 25th at 5:13pm was when the phone pinged in Gooding, Idaho.
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member