CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiance of missing Kelsey Berreth voluntarily releases cell phone, DNA sample to law enforcement
The statement said that Frazee has cooperated and will continue to cooperate with police but will not give any media interviews, “as he does not want to impede law enforcement’s investigation.”

He has numerous relatives connected to law enforcement. His brother, Sean, works for the Colorado Springs Police Department. A cousin has worked for the Garfield County Sheriff's Office, and an uncle, Forrest Frazee, is the retired Kiowa County sheriff.

Woodland Park Police Chief Miles De Young said at Monday’s press conference that police had not searched Frazee’s home but said it was a possibility. De Young said police have not identified any suspects but also do not believe there is reason to think the community is in danger.

BBM
Also the "statement" says nothing about allowing them to turn over hishome to be searched.....!

Seems possibly red herringish?

Agreed... but how would that be accomplished? Was that why there no missing person report... somebody had to do much driving first? The phone had to be off, then turned on to ping off a tower. Would not a phone ping off towers (like updating) during any trip if it was on? I am not sure of that.

Sounds like he might be getting advice from his relatives. I wouldn't be surprised if he's being told by them not to give interviews or statements. It's not uncommon to hear LE state how rumors and SM has interfered with investigations. If he is being fully cooperative with LE it's not really any help for him to give public statement and interviews.
jmo
The public's assistance is critical in missing person's cases. MOO

I don't remember reading if LE has publicly (media) asked any of the neighbors surrounding the residences of KB and PF to look at their private surveillance footage, for anything that may be captured outdoors on a home security camera around Thanksgiving and the days following. Maybe this is standard procedure by now. I wonder if KB has a home security system

Last edited:
It’s human nature to want to do everything in your power to bring a loved one home.

It’s not so much the fact that one may be able to help or not by making public statements, it’s what the lack of these statements means in regards to the bigger picture.

This isn’t normal.

At the very least, it’s bad optics.

I agree with what you're saying. However, if his relatives in LE are telling him not to what should he do?

Even if she went willingly she had every intention of coming back and taking care of these.

The fb page that is stated in the Press Conf. to use has alot of information from the admin in answering questions in posts (at the very beginning). If they are not there now, Idk. But, I found them holding tidbits of information. Like the fact she owned her own home.

Mods: I hope this was ok to post.
We are allowed to discuss what is posted on the approved FB page if it is stated by an Admin of the page. MOO

This guy hasn’t said a word to the media and has now lawyered up.

You’re right, we don’t have confirmation that he was asked to allow the police to search his property.

I can’t imagine they haven’t asked though, and the fact that they have not searched his property means that he told them no.

It would follow his pattern of behavior thus far.

And has a huge chain across his driveway with a lock.
Kelsey's saved quotes on her Pinterest account are very telling.

I saw those but I save so many quotes that I hope no one ever tries to apply them to my disappearance LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18