CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wondering about the rehab place in Gooding, ID The Walker Center
If she was there and didn't want information released, I don't think they could release any information
This theory has been thrown around in other cases on here, that a missing person has checked themselves into a mental health facility or some sort.

LE would still be able to find out this information.

Yes, but why would it not ping on route to it's final spot? Pings here... goes on long trip before pings again.
Very odd and suspicious.

middle of nowhere with nowhere to ping till then?
(Not a cell phone expert just guessing :p)

Hey Tippy... I don't see how he can possibly 'look' bad or be wrong in an interview if he is an open book and tells all he knows. What could relatives say would be the problem?

According to the article I commented on his relatives work in LE. It's possible his LE relatives are advising him not to talk. I doubt it, but just wanted to throw it out there.
jmo

It’s human nature to want to do everything in your power to bring a loved one home.

It’s not so much the fact that one may be able to help or not by making public statements, it’s what the lack of these statements means in regards to the bigger picture.

This isn’t normal.

At the very least, it’s bad optics.

ITA. What also isn't normal is not just PF's lack of attendance at the PC but also the lack of any members of his family speaking out on behalf of finding Kelsey, the mother of his child. Several members of his family are in law enforcement yet there has been no expression of concern that Kelsey may be a victim of a crime. JMO

ITA. What also isn't normal is not just PF's lack of attendance at the PC but also the lack of any members of his family speaking out on behalf of finding Kelsey, the mother of his child. Several members of his family are in law enforcement yet there has been no expression of concern that Kelsey may be a victim of a crime. JMO

How do you know they didn't? How do you know where they asked to search?
WE don't - we only what his attorney released - DNA swab and phone. But LE said they were "looking into it" (searching the property) when asked in the press conference IIRC. Check the media links page - it's full of what we do know so far.

He gave them a phone - we don't know how many phones he has IMO. And if you are cooperating you let them search the area where the baby handoff occurred IMO.
Good point.
I think however, the handoff was at her home. I want his home and land searched. And I want to know why LE said PF siad NO to them searching.

According to the article I commented on his relatives work in LE. It's possible his LE relatives are advising him not to talk. I doubt it, but just wanted to throw it out there.
jmo
I think that's what is happening. Not necessarily bad advice, but you'd think a short, prepared statement would be totally appropriate. The look on camera of a concerned fiance and father of her child would HELP the public get interested in finding out what happened to her.

Instead, we got a press release from his lawyer that he's being cooperative. That was warm and fuzzy (not).

jmo

So where does Fowler, Kansas come into play? Why has it been stated that she graduated from high school there? Is that known to be a fact?

I'm the one that originally posted that information. My husband has family from Fowler and I have seen many people from Fowler and the surrounding area share her missing poster and say that she is a 2008 graduate of Fowler High School.

I should clarify that since that's from Facebook and not MSM it's obviously just hearsay but I'm not sure why anyone would make that up?

Last edited:
Yes. But still no search of his property.

Having his DNA isn’t going to implicate him.

His phone might not have anything incriminating on it either.

That means nothing to me.

Does it strike anyone else a bit odd that they even asked for a DNA swab when this is still considered a missing person case? If Kelsey just ran off on her own, which is one possible (but unlikely IMO) scenario, or if she was abducted by a stranger, how would her fiancé's DNA help locate her?

I think that's what is happening. Not necessarily bad advice, but you'd think a short, prepared statement would be totally appropriate. The look on camera of a concerned fiance and father of her child would HELP the public get interested in finding out what happened to her.

Instead, we got a press release from his lawyer that he's being cooperative. That was warm and fuzzy (not).

jmo

Right!! I would be yelling from the rooftops and to anybody who would listen, but that's just me. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom