CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
middle of nowhere with nowhere to ping till then?
(Not a cell phone expert just guessing :p)

For a cell phone to receive a call of text message, the system must know at all times what tower to send the call / message to. If the phone is on and not in some mode like airplane mode, it is going to be communicating with towers regularly.

For a cell phone to receive a call of text message, the system must know at all times what tower to send the call / message to. If the phone is on and not in some mode like airplane mode, it is going to be communicating with towers regularly.

That was my understanding too... thanks.

Turned off on purpose most likely. Now we have to figure out who did the turning off.

Didn't someone here say that Kelsey's Pinterest included a 'making cinnamon rolls as Christmas gift' post? Maybe she was doing a trial batch and the intention wasn't to give them to anyone that day? Regardless, it's odd they were untouched.
The fb page that LE and the KB's mother is telling people to go to.....one poster or it might have been the admin posted very eaerly on that she was making them because she was going to a get together that evening and PF and the baby would meet her there.

I am most concerned about not having an actual "last place seen" location. I know we see her at Safeway but at some point the fiance and maybe even other paternal family saw her after Safeway so she did not go missing until after that point. If the public is to help in any way knowing when and where that baby exchange took place would be extremely important to any search efforts.

I doubt Kelsey and PF had a firm custody agreement or a legally binding one. They were engaged, according to her family. And their daughter is too young for school so they can still do whatever is best for their schedules.

I read here that PF had her during the week while Kelsey worked. So it seems that his house is her primary home.

Regarding lawyering up "right away," he didn't. She was reported missing 9 days before he was seen with a lawyer.

We also have no idea if his property was searched or if they've even asked to search it. So it's inaccurate to say that cooperating doesn't include allowing that.

Also there is clearly a lot of sleuthing of someone who is not a suspect or POI. We know who owns his home, his job, his potential salary and what social media has to say about his character. Plus discussion has turned into how he did it rather than where Kelsey is. This thread needs major clean up. We all know the TOS, this isn't supposed to be a gossip site

This! Thank you for saying it.

Does it strike anyone else a bit odd that they even asked for a DNA swab when this is still considered a missing person case? If Kelsey just ran off on her own, which is one possible (but unlikely IMO) scenario, or if she was abducted by a stranger, how would her fiancé's DNA help locate her?
Well, at first I didn't think anything of it, but it could be used to determine if he is indeed the father of the child.

And, if male DNA is found at her home, in her car, on the cinnamon rolls, they can determine if another male was there.

jmo

Does it strike anyone else a bit odd that they even asked for a DNA swab when this is still considered a missing person case? If Kelsey just ran off on her own, which is one possible (but unlikely IMO) scenario, or if she was abducted by a stranger, how would her fiancé's DNA help locate her?
Way up thread someone posted that this is protocol.

I'm the one that originally posted that information. My husband has family from Fowler and I have seen many people from Fowler and the surrounding area share her missing poster and say that she is a 2008 graduate of Fowler High School.
Doesn't that conflict with the SDA school in Eastern WA per media broadcast? Do you have media link for Fowler, KS HS? TIA.

ETA: Wichita Eagle report makes no mention that KB is from Fowler, KS in their missing person report.

Last edited:
Good point.
I think however, the handoff was at her home. I want his home and land searched. And I want to know why LE said PF siad NO to them searching.
Dec 11, 2018
Fiancé of missing Colorado mother refuses to take part in press conference appealing for information | Daily Mail Online

• Kelsey Berreth, 29, vanished after visiting a grocery store in Woodland Park, Colorado on Thanksgiving Day with her baby girl
  • Her fiance Patrick Frazee says he was the last person to see her that day when she dropped their daughter off at his home
It is the Daily Mail but says she dropped the baby off at his home.

Missing Mom: Attorney For Fiancé Of Kelsey Berreth Releases Statement

PF lawyer statement
On Wednesday, the office of Jeremy Loew released the following statement on behalf of Frazee:

“Patrick Frazee continues to cooperate with law enforcement in the missing person investigation of Kelsey Berreth. Mr. Frazee’s cooperation includes interviews with law enforcement, voluntarily releasing his phone to be searched by law enforcement, buccal [swabs], and photographs. Much has been said over the news and social media about Mr. Frazee’s absence at the local new conference recently held by the Woodland Park Police Department on December 10, 2018. Mr. Frazee was first notified of the press conference approximately an hour prior to its commencement. Had he been given more advance notice, he would have participated. Mr. Frazee hopes and prays for Ms. Berreth’s return. Mr. Frazee will continue to cooperate with law enforcement and continue to parent the child he shares with Ms. Berreth. He will not speak to the media about this case, as he does not want to impede law enforcement’s investigation. All calls regarding this investigation should be directed to the Woodland Park Police Department and the Colorado Bureau of Investigations.”

Police are labeling this a missing person’s case and say there are no suspects at this time.

Well now that he has said he would participate in a press conference if given more notice, lets see LE announce another one and see what PF does. If he doesn't show up again this is just lies and a CYA statement. JMO.

Last edited:
Crime should equal danger to public... they said none.
No crime would mean she is gone on her own IMO... but they are not sure where or how.

LE says that frequently. After Abby and Libby were both murdered in Delphi, police said there was no danger to public. Their killer is still out there so I certainly beg to differ on that one.

I am most concerned about not having an actual "last place seen" location. I know we see her at Safeway but at some point the fiance and maybe even other paternal family saw her after Safeway so she did not go missing until after that point. If the public is to help in any way knowing when and where that baby exchange took place would be extremely important to any search efforts.

I'm assuming LE knows where and when the "exchange" took place. They just haven't shared that information with the public yet.

Doesn't look like LE got the memo stating WS members need to know all the details :)

Last edited:
LE says that frequently. After Abby and Libby were both murdered in Delphi, police said there was no danger to public. Their killer is still out there so I certainly beg to differ on that one.
I have never heard it before in a missing person case tho.

Someone needs to ask them about that then... because it doesn't make sense unless the killer is already dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom