CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is someone out there that abducted anybody... then IMO there would still be a danger to the public. Something is waaaay off about stating that IMO.
After watching the press conf. I got the feeling LE feels she left on her own accord and is hiding, however, the mother made it clear this is not KB's character at all.

Has there been any mention of what she did on Thanksgiving (besides the trip to the store on video)? Or was supposed to do? Apparently she gave her fiance visiting rights to their little girl, so was she going to spend the day alone?

(Hello to folks here whose screen names I recognize from the Chris Watts/Shanann Watts/children case, and the Jayme Closs ongoing case...)

Sounds like he might be getting advice from his relatives. I wouldn't be surprised if he's being told by them not to give interviews or statements. It's not uncommon to hear LE state how rumors and SM has interfered with investigations. If he is being fully cooperative with LE it's not really any help for him to give public statement and interviews.
jmo

It could be a huge help if she’s out there alive and he could beg for her return. I’d guess that he knows that isn’t the circumstance though.

And it even appears that PF didn't feel the need to hire an attorney to issue a statement for him until the media started hounding him. By all appearances, the police have zero interest in him as a suspect.

Chris Watts didn't hire an attorney, either, before his media interviews and such... and look at where he ended up! Just sayin'. NOT insinuating anything but sometimes folks don't hire attorneys when they should have.

The statement just like so much else in this case left me with more questions than answers. That was not a loving or concerned statement (IMO). It left me personally feeling even more like they were no longer a couple. If it were my current partner, it would make sense to have my face be a loving statement about them and their safe return. If it's an EX (particularly if not amicable), that's trickier. What do you say, and how do you say it to NOT make yourself look like a jerk/suspect?

All my own opinion. Still feel like the more we get, the less we know.
Yes, I expected PF to be standing right next to his future MIL in that presser - putting up a united front similar to the way DJ made appearances with Mollie's father. Instead, PF didn't even attend. Very odd. o_O If the wedding isn't already off, it should be. MOO

I’m not saying that was the intent of calling the press conference, I was saying that was the result.

I’ve watched hundreds of these things, and the words used by LE are invariably important.

Why isn’t he here? “You’d have to ask him.”

Why didn’t he report her missing? “You’d have to ask him.”

Is he a suspect. “At this point he is the father of her child.”

You think this was unintentional?
Then when media asked about PF the LE said there are no suspects "at this time." He said it very diferently

His DNA would be anywhere anyway, even on her body. No big deal to turn that over, imo.

And his phone....he had over a week to delete stuff from it.

Not saying he did either of those things.

jmo

They will be able to tell from his cell phone provider whether he has deleted pertinent information.

Yes, I expected PF to be standing right next to his future MIL in that presser - putting up a united front similar to the way DJ made appearances with Mollie's father. Instead, PF didn't even attend. Very odd. o_O If the wedding isn't already off, it should be. MOO
Wasn't it up thread in a link she called it off before she went missing?

I doubt Kelsey and PF had a firm custody agreement or a legally binding one. They were engaged, according to her family. And their daughter is too young for school so they can still do whatever is best for their schedules.

I read here that PF had her during the week while Kelsey worked. So it seems that his house is her primary home.

Regarding lawyering up "right away," he didn't. She was reported missing 9 days before he was seen with a lawyer.

We also have no idea if his property was searched or if they've even asked to search it. So it's inaccurate to say that cooperating doesn't include allowing that.

Also there is clearly a lot of sleuthing of someone who is not a suspect or POI. We know who owns his home, his job, his potential salary and what social media has to say about his character. Plus discussion has turned into how he did it rather than where Kelsey is. This thread needs major clean up. We all know the TOS, this isn't supposed to be a gossip site

Well, to be fair to those who are suspicious of him, there are some valid concerns.

He was reportedly the last one to see her.
He is the father of her child
Is ,or was at one time, her fiancé
He failed to report her missing in a reasonable amount of time.
He has not come forward publicly to ask the public to help find her

Chris Watts didn't hire an attorney, either, before his media interviews and such... and look at where he ended up! Just sayin'. NOT insinuating anything but sometimes folks don't hire attorneys when they should have.
Any attorney would have had a heart attack hearing the bull he was spouting... good thing he didn't.

Many times, I have seen LE say there is no danger to the community when they feel they can assess that a crime was not committed at random and, therefore, no 1 other than the victim is likely to be targeted. They say this to squelch any panic in the community.

Well, he said he came to Kelsey's house to pick up his daughter - that is what the Police Chief said that PF had told them (see the press conference). So, if that were true then law enforcement has already searched there.
I wish there was another source besides the DailyMail saying she dropped the baby at his house. I am going to have a look around and see what I can find. It makes a difference to me if the baby exchange was not at Kelsey's house since that has been searched. IMO

Dec 11, 2018
Fiancé of missing Colorado mother refuses to take part in press conference appealing for information | Daily Mail Online

• Kelsey Berreth, 29, vanished after visiting a grocery store in Woodland Park, Colorado on Thanksgiving Day with her baby girl
  • Her fiance Patrick Frazee says he was the last person to see her that day when she dropped their daughter off at his home
It is the Daily Mail but says she dropped the baby off at his home.
Now I am confused. This link from 5 hours ago says he picked up the baby.

Security video shows missing Colo. mother Kelsey Berreth and baby at store the day she vanished

Yes, very different indeed. I just do not get the feeling that these two families were a happy, warm, close group of people. JMO

We will have to do a forensic study of the progression of staleness on cinnamon rolls.
I was going to volunteer until I realized they would never make it to the stale part..... I'm willing to report on how long they take to cool. :rolleyes:

Thank you for updating the media thread. It was a good refresher on what we do know and don't know. (and a lot of work by you)
We suspect she has a team of minions or bots in her basement who help out. It does help out so much having all the media links in one place!

The fb page that LE and the KB's mother is telling people to go to.....one poster or it might have been the admin posted very eaerly on that she was making them because she was going to a get together that evening and PF and the baby would meet her there.

The facebook posts by the admin didn't say anything about the fiance/baby meeting her at dinner, or that she was making cinnamon rolls in preparation. The admin posts said:

"I spoke with her a couple of times that morning. Going out for dinner was in the plan. We know she had picked up a few things at Safeway.

and

"She was going out to dinner with her fiance and daughter. She didn't say where."

Many times, I have seen LE say there is no danger to the community when they feel they can assess that a crime was not committed at random and, therefore, no 1 other than the victim is likely to be targeted. They say this to squelch any panic in the community.
Could you give some more examples?
The community needs to be in a panic if there is a killer out there IMO.
How do you decide if a killer only means to kill one certain person. The next one might be even easier.
If I (let's say) plan to kill one person... I better be ready to kill anyone that plans/might be catching me. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur