CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what time was the baby supposedly picked up? And that was the same day cinnamon rolls were made or am I confused (probably)? That makes no sense. Why make a batch of cinnamon rolls when your fiance is just coming by to pick up your child...and you'll be left all alone with 8 cinnamon rolls? Do people do that? Was she expecting him to stay? Were other people coming over? I must be too tired.

Mother of missing Woodland Park woman hopes for her safe return
Cheryl lives in Idaho and said the two of them talked on the phone twice on Thanksgiving. The call got interrupted because Kelsey had to take care of her 14-month-old daughter. Cheryl said nothing sounded out of the ordinary in those conversations.

“She’s been happy,” Cheryl said. “She’s been wanting to decorate for Christmas and was excited about that, but she thought she thought maybe her fiancee and Kaylee were planning to get the Christmas tree themselves. And so, she’s been holding off on buying something.”

Patrick Frazee was not present for a news conference held by the Woodland Park Police Department Monday regarding Kelsey’s disappearance.

“I still know someone knows where she is, someone has seen her there’s more information out there. Somebody just needs to realize, to recognize, to say something.”

There will be a community prayer vigil for Kelsey in Woodland Park on Thursday. It will be held at the flagpole in Memorial Park starting at 6:00 p.m.

Last edited:
Yep, all cases that get publicity there’s usually a few people claiming to be family or friends that refuse to be verified.

You have to wonder about motives, like in the CW case
Oh and let's not kid ourselves- I know for a fact that a VI from another case was not reputable, but they were able to control the conversation and say things because they were verified, meaning, being who they said they are and checked out. That doesn't mean that they're honest.

Wait, what time was the baby supposedly picked up? And that was the same day cinnamon rolls were made or am I confused (probably)? That makes no sense. Why make a batch of cinnamon rolls when your fiance is just coming by to pick up your child...and you'll be left all alone with 8 cinnamon rolls? Do people do that? I must be too tired.

Sometime in the afternoon is all i have found.

No time was given

Police not interested in taking to family members. Hope this speaks volumes to all following this.
Can you please get verified as an insider? Otherwise we either have to ignore you (as we don't know you are actually an insider or someone pretending) or the thread will get shut down.

I posted a link above on instructions on getting verified. Your info will be kept confidential, but the owner of the board will let us know if you're legit. If you need the link again, let me know.

Sometimes you can't put a price on not having to live with your fiance's parents. KB is employed, not living beyond her means, and deserves her privacy for herself and her child. MOO
Oh, cor sure. But privacy? If they were engaged and shared a child, you'd think they'd both be living in her newly purchased house.

LE is acting like they already have their main suspect in their cross hairs. Perhaps they are waiting on forensic evidence to come back before making an arrest.
'It could just be a false ping, or it could be the actual last location for the activity of that phone,' Woodland Park police Commander Chris Adams told KEPR-TV."

I've been googling the "false ping" idea. Commander Adams seems to imply it could be a random ping from her phone that somehow ends up in Idaho. There's no such data to support that concept. Maybe a cell guru can help explain what Adams is referring to.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=PJ4RXJCWFM_10wKUioy4Bg&q=cell+phone++"false+ping"&oq=cell+phone++"false+ping"&gs_l=psy-ab.3...152442.153093..153423...0.0..0.129.583.0j5......0....1..gws-wiz.yiuwYpfOG_g

I dont put much credence in the false ping theory. Frankly, I dont know what he even brought it up. If its a false ping then that will come out but to dampen the efforts to find Kelsey in the Goodwin area by talking about false pings is a mistake in my mind.

Certainly it is her choice-- but does it indicate an active, loving and comitted relationship for them to live separately and split the childcare? And his name is not on the house at all. They could have gotten married if they didn't believe in cohabitation. Their arrangement doesn't really makes sense to me unless the relationship was rocky or completely over. JMO.

Sounds similar to the Watts case. It was completely over for one but not the other. The one who wanted it completely over is the one having an affair. JMO

Wellllllllllllllll, we have one who professes to care and wants Kelsey to come home and get help here, who's not a VI on here, that doesn't want the media or anyone to talk about Kelsey or help search for her.

Here's Kelsey's Mom who got the ball rolling to look for her daughter, did a press conference. Yet this person doesn't agree with Kelsey's own mother, it appears?
Um hum...

Mother of missing Woodland Park woman hopes for her safe return
Cheryl lives in Idaho and said the two of them talked on the phone twice on Thanksgiving. The call got interrupted because Kelsey had to take care of her 14-month-old daughter. Cheryl said nothing sounded out of the ordinary in those conversations.

“She’s been happy,” Cheryl said. “She’s been wanting to decorate for Christmas and was excited about that, but she thought she thought maybe her fiancee and Kaylee were planning to get the Christmas tree themselves. And so, she’s been holding off on buying something.”

The last time anyone saw Kelsey was three days later on November 25 when she dropped off Kaylee with her fiance Patrick Frazee. He was not present for a news conference held by the Woodland Park Police Department Monday regarding Kelsey’s disappearance.

“I still know someone knows where she is, someone has seen her there’s more information out there. Somebody just needs to realize, to recognize, to say something.”

There will be a community prayer vigil for Kelsey in Woodland Park on Thursday. It will be held at the flagpole in Memorial Park starting at 6:00 p.m.

BBM, I thought the exchange was on Nov 22nd? The media really needs to do better with their reporting, imo

LE is acting like they already have their main suspect in their cross hairs. Perhaps they are waiting on forensic evidence to come back before making an arrest.

I dont put much credence in the false ping theory. Frankly, I dont know what he even brought it up. If its a false ping then that will come out but to dampen the efforts to find Kelsey in the Goodwin area by talking about false pings is a mistake in my mind.

Except, this is still a missing persons case and they have no POI or Suspects.

Well, the good news is, if that can be said in times like these, is this case is getting lots of attention. Doesn't mean it will be solved but it seems to up the odds. I understand scrutiny on close loved ones is never fun but eyes out for Kelsey is for the best. Hope Kelsey is still out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody