CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #21 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When my brother died suddenly, I requested a friend to phone work for me, as I could not.
They did so.
I guess asking someone to send a text, giving them some feasible explanation, may have worked also.

So sorry about your brother :( Agreed. At least we know that PF couldn't have told someone that they were calling HIM off of work, since apparently he worked for himself. I'm still trying to sort out what a feasible explanation for him to offer someone to do that, would have have been!!

Prayers going up for her family if there are more than one.

As a non-verified person on a case that has three people that are up for murder ( one is first-degree, the other two are second..its not a case that WS has a thread) ...

The family has to go to every single damn one of the hearings perhaps for all three murderers...It breaks my damn heart.

IT SUCKS.

My heart breaks for her family.

dixiegirl, it sounds like you are speaking from firsthand experience...I am so sorry and hope you see justice prevail in your own situation.

<modsnip - quoted post and response to it removed>
PF is not married. They don't know the nature of the relationship. They may have been romantically involved but that has not been confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think he ever intended to make it look like a robbery at all. His plan was to make believe she went to Idaho and something terrible happened on the way. He's charged with robbery because he took the purse and the phone. LE knows he had the phone, because he gave it to this woman. That connects him to the crime. Imo

Didn't occur to me that the felony robbery could have been something that happened on the way to Grandmas'. That makes sense, except maybe I don't understand the legalize I thought it had to be more solid ie the murder happened during the course of the attempted robbery or fleeing from. So if the police are saying the crime scene is likely KB"s house doesn't their felony robbery charge then have to be linked to her home. Honestly, i could be way off base here, I am not a lawyer or in any way knowledgeable about the law.

I'm just catching up on the thread for the day and decided to start sluthing and for the first time decided to watch one of the court hearing videos with PF.

I'm very much into psychology and love to read people's eyes and facial movements. I'm NOT a professional at all so all this is just my opinion, But wow. . . He's trying so hard to look "Oh poor me. " He's constantly looking up with his chin down like he's trying to use "puppy dog eyes" He's been told make him look so innocent. But watching closely, every once and awhile he looses that fight to look innocent and I see reality crossing his eyes.

I truly believe that he keeps getting flashes of killing KB , or of other images burned in his brain from that day. I see him loss his concentration for a moment but shake it off and work on looking all sad and poor me again. Looking into his eyes, IMO he is guilty. 100%

Also, I have been on here daily trying to keep up, but only heard tonight of this woman in Idaho and her involvement with the cell phone. <modsnip - alluding>

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry about your brother :( Agreed. At least we know that PF couldn't have told someone that they were calling HIM off of work, since apparently he worked for himself. I'm still trying to sort out what a feasible explanation for him to offer someone to do that, would have have been!!
For all we know he asked her to dump the phone and she dumped it not knowing messages would be sent out.. and he had it pre-set to send those text messages 12 hours after.. which was when she happened to be in gooding and tossed it then kept driving home to twin falls.. that is all i got. Other than her really having a way bigger part in this.

Didn't occur to me that the felony robbery could have been something that happened on the way to Grandmas'. That makes sense, except maybe I don't understand the legalize I thought it had to be more solid ie the murder happened during the course of the attempted robbery or fleeing from. So if the police are saying the crime scene is likely KB"s house doesn't their felony robbery charge then have to be linked to her home. Honestly, i could be way off base here, I am not a lawyer or in any way knowledgeable about the law.
I was confused by the charges as well, but after several lawyers explained I understand it now. But yes, it took place in her home from which the phone was taken.
I wouldn't dare try to explain the charges but there have been some really good explanations. Maybe someone can tell you which posts to look at. I don't even see them numbered on my phone. But I know there was a lot of discussion about it right after the hearing the other day. Jmo

I was confused by the charges as well, but after several lawyers explained I understand it now. But yes, it took place in her home from which the phone was taken.
I wouldn't dare try to explain the charges but there have been some really good explanations. Maybe someone can tell you which posts to look at. I don't even see them numbered on my phone. But I know there was a lot of discussion about it right after the hearing the other day. Jmo

Thanks, I did see most of those and understand the charges just can't see the big picture on how it fits into this case right now based on his stories of where KB was etc. But at the end of the month we should have a clearer pic.

We can because it is being reported in MSM- so we can talk about what they are reporting and have theories around that. But not name names, or bringing info over from other sites other than MSM etc At least thats how i interpret the rules
Thanks! It was kind of a joke (since the DA's office will not confirm.) It's out there now so it's a little late for the media to "take it back."

Thanks, I did see most of those and understand the charges just can't see the big picture on how it fits into this case right now based on his stories of where KB was etc. But at the end of the month we should have a clearer pic.
Ok. I thought you were asking how the robbery played into his story about her going away.

At least for now. In Texas, when there is a contested custody case, there is a home study. They come to your house, interview neighbors, family members, and others. The standard is best interest of the child. This takes quite a while, so I don't think it will change until "The Custody Hearing," which will likely take months. If everything else is equal, I think SF still has an uphill battle. SF appears to have trouble moving and appears to be hard of hearing. Physically she is in no condition to be caring for a small child. Her physical age appears 15 years older than het chronological age. She will be in her 80's when Baby K reaches 18. Just don't see that happening. Wouldn't be in the best interest of the child.
@NanZDrew
Oh you just made the big knot in my stomach finally loosen up a little! Thanks for your logical (and comforting to me) post!

dixiegirl, it sounds like you are speaking from firsthand experience...I am so sorry and hope you see justice prevail in your own situation.

2 Degrees of Separation on two murder cases that are going to trial very soon.

One is listed here at Websleuths I am following with @Niner and others.

I will be going to the trial, unless he pleads because the evidence is so strong... ( and they have a history of pleading in Jacksonville)..

.the other one that has a hearing tomorrow, has not been posted here.

Thank you for your thoughts and sorry for the off-topic

Thanks! It was kind of a joke (since the DA's office will not confirm.) It's out there now so it's a little late for the media to "take it back."

MSM doesn't have to wait for the DA's office to confirm. In most cases they don't confirm or say no comment. MSM will release information when they feel (according to their lawyers) that they have enough credible sources to back up the information. Or maybe i completely misunderstood you.

Woman may have disposed of Kelsey Berreth's phone...disposed of....disposed of...disposed of....

IMO, if she "disposed of" the phone, she knew whose phone it was, and she knew exactly why PF wanted her to get rid of it. That shows consciousness of guilt. JMO.
Thank you! I don't believe for one moment that she is innocent. She knew who's phone it was, and she knew what to do with it- dispose of it, after the texts were made.

Thank you! I don't believe for one moment that she is innocent. She knew who's phone it was, and she knew what to do with it- dispose of it, after the texts were made.

Whoa.. I just came came back in after the night out, and what are you talking about?

Y'all are discussing that a woman disposed of her phone?

Can you please link this for the newcomers that are coming back in after being out tonight!

Thank you so much this is definitely breaking news

ETA.. this is the link that was shown below for this

ABC: Woman may have disposed of Kelsey Berreth's cell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads