CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #21 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you’re right on. Her family may have even confirmed it to try and clear her name or diminish her involvement. Reporters have a way of getting information...
Or they just slipped up - they were asked a question and answered it when they really should have said nothing at all. Most people aren't media savvy and when asked a question, they tend to answer, especially if taken off guard.

My guess is that is what happened. But it's a total guess.

Once the charges are filed, we'll have a name.

jmo

To be fair it was reported in MSM, Nancy Grace crime on line Dec 26. The woman in Twin Falls being interogated was PF's GF (which i don't think necessarily precludes a FWB situation etc) . Two of Nancy's guests- with sources close to LE. No other information was given ie the status of his relationship with KB.

Right, so maybe she was his actual girlfriend, and wasn't "the other woman" at all.

Well, we now know to just wait, after experiencing the Watts case.
Yes, but we were spoiled by that case. Immediate confession and then ALL of the documents/texts/interviews/videos released to the public. That NEVER Happens.

I sure wish we could see that stuff in this case now.

Last edited:
Maybe, but that would defeat the purpose, imo. I think his plan was to show that she went on a road trip voluntarily, and then who knows what happened...but he was back home with the baby, and not involved...

So I'd think he wanted the texts to come from Idaho too, JMO

If I’m going on a trip, I’d probably text people to let them know before I left, not like in the middle of the drive at a gas station or whatever. That seems like the most obvious time to communicate that you are leaving your daughter and job for a awhile, IMO.

Obviously she didn’t actually send the texts, and his purpose was to show that she had possession of her phone far away, so the texts were probably sent from Idaho.

Maybe, but that would defeat the purpose, imo. I think his plan was to show that she went on a road trip voluntarily, and then who knows what happened...but he was back home with the baby, and not involved...

So I'd think he wanted the texts to come from Idaho too, JMO
Kinda odd to me, that there appears to have a been a robbery at KB's home plus it was made to look she was in Idaho. So, was it to appear she left to go to Idaho because she was frightened after the robbery? I mean, all of this went into the master plan iykwim.

Welcome! :) And I 100% agree about his mother. moo
I’ve considered this and watching him in the court room with his fearful expression made me wonder - but maybe that’s the look he gives to his mother to get what he wants from her. His expressions are that of a four year old.
Have you listened/watched his Youtube videos?
Maybe she bullies and controls him and then he turns around and bullies and controls others.
The comments made which called him a ‘gentle soul’ - makes you wonder even more - and his abusive actions towards animals is often the reaction/result of an abusive sibling or parent.
I think IF he confesses we will know that his mother was the one keeping him quiet - without her by his side controlling him, he should give in, right?
We learned from CW case that a mother’s disapproval of a spouse certainly seems to help an immature, selfish man justify any and all means to get what he wants.

Praying hard that the judge tomorrow denies PF’s mom’s motion about custody.
At least for now. In Texas, when there is a contested custody case, there is a home study. They come to your house, interview neighbors, family members, and others. The standard is best interest of the child. This takes quite a while, so I don't think it will change until "The Custody Hearing," which will likely take months. If everything else is equal, I think SF still has an uphill battle. SF appears to have trouble moving and appears to be hard of hearing. Physically she is in no condition to be caring for a small child. Her physical age appears 15 years older than het chronological age. She will be in her 80's when Baby K reaches 18. Just don't see that happening. Wouldn't be in the best interest of the child.

Why do we always feel sorry for the other woman in these cases? Is it fair if she tried to dispose of the phone? Or is it fair if she helped send those texts? So her heart is breaking. She is alive. Kelsey is not. I would feel the same if it was his sister instead of another woman. Whoever it is, is both dumb and guilty IF she indeed did those things.

Because her information has been plastered everywhere, before we know anything. She's alive, that doesn't mean she deserves to have her life destroyed UNLESS she is guilty of something. This could affect her career, if she has kids it could affect her kids... and maybe she had no clue what she was involved with when bringing PF around. Maybe she wasn't the other woman, maybe she was his girlfriend. We don't know the official status of KB and PF's relationship.

If it's proven that she maliciously sent those texts, destroyed the phone, and was otherwise involved, then she deserves what she gets.

If I’m going on a trip, I’d probably text people to let them know before I left, not like in the middle of the drive at a gas station or whatever. That seems like the most obvious time to communicate that you are leaving your daughter and job for a awhile, IMO.

Obviously she didn’t actually send the texts, and his purpose was to show that she had possession of her phone far away, so the texts were probably sent from Idaho.

All of this! But then where does this felony murder come in? You don't go on a trip to visit grandma after you have been murdered during an attempted robbery. Did he bungle up his plans so badly that he was running multiple different ops and couldn't decide which one he was going with. Did he start with Felony murder, not like it, get scared, clean up and go with plan B visit to grandma? The mind of a crazy person... (not insane, just crazy)

What's the synopsis? New news? New filings? New docs? New allegations? New players?

ABC news reporting a woman from twin falls is being investigated for disposing of KB's cell phone. No name being released in the absence of charges. This info has been floating around for awhile now. Nancy Grace dec 26 crime on line- but no specific info re cellphone , <modsnip - discussing other forums>

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so IF she was his GF, is love BLIND she would help cover up a murder without thinking twice about her consequences? Or maybe PF has something on HER, and threatened her to say “take this phone to ID or else I’ll tell something blah blah..” Guessing here of course

Because her information has been plastered everywhere, before we know anything. She's alive, that doesn't mean she deserves to have her life destroyed UNLESS she is guilty of something. This could affect her career, if she has kids it could affect her kids... and maybe she had no clue what she was involved with when bringing PF around. Maybe she wasn't the other woman, maybe she was his girlfriend. We don't know the official status of KB and PF's relationship.

If it's proven that she maliciously sent those texts, destroyed the phone, and was otherwise involved, then she deserves what she gets.
I totally agree with your word “UNLESS”. And I don’t see a difference between girlfriend and other woman since they were all single. I don’t care if PF had a dozen girlfriends. All I care about is IF she sent those texts and IF she disposed of the phone. As far as their love life goes, I am not interested.

Why do we always feel sorry for the other woman in these cases? Is it fair if she tried to dispose of the phone? Or is it fair if she helped send those texts? So her heart is breaking. She is alive. Kelsey is not. I would feel the same if it was his sister instead of another woman. Whoever it is, is both dumb and guilty IF she indeed did those things.

I totally agree. I’ve been trying to come up with a scenario where a friend or SO could ask me to send some strange texts from a random phone or to destroy/dispose of a random phone where I would not at least ask why they wanted this done. I honestly can’t. Assuming a person who is an RN is at minimum, not dumb... it leads to only one other conclusion. Who knows, maybe I will be shocked and there will be a logical and non-nefarious reason for this woman’s alleged actions. But I doubt it.

Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members