CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Life insurance would be paid to the beneficiary. If baby K is the Bennie, how would P profit? Moo.

Wonder if CB’s civil atty thinks someone else might go after P? Early bird gets the worm, they say.
I wonder if pf is the beneficiary and he had to act before she changed it

He was unmarried, and as we know, telling different things to different people. She was divorced. Maybe it was a legit relationship, from her viewpoint?
Her name came out because of that ping in Gooding. PF could have tons of women in different places, and no one is sleuthing them.

I think only one phone pinged.

In this video- starting around 10:53, a guy persists with his question if there is an ongoing search for her body. Something about the way she answered gave me the feeling it was an uncomfortable question for her. She seemed to lose her poker face for a second and was briefly shook by having to answer. She made it quick and turned away. It made me wonder if they know there is no body to be found at this point.

She wouldn't respond to the question, she just seemed to dance around it by repeating "there's still an ongoing criminal investigation.....law enforcement continues to follow up on leads". I'm really starting to wonder if they have information that there is no body and they don't believe they will find one because they have evidence it was destroyed. :( MOO

There is nothing wrong with filing the civil case. It will be filed and worked on but not proceed until the criminal case is plead or tried. Now, we know robbery has been mentioned by LE. The death penalty has not been taken off the table in this case. I would fully expect, a plea opportunity. This would mean the civil case would need to move as well. All of this could be fast or slow. So far, it has all been fast. Painful but fast.
Thank you for this info.
Good post!!

I’m confused. Why does the wrongful death suit remind you of that? The language in that suit was very boilerplate - it gave away absolutely nothing as far as details, IMHO.
Because of this paragraph in the aforementioned article:
The couple is also suing for negligence, alleging “Frazee enacted physical, mental, and emotional acts of violence upon Kelsey Berreth prior to her death, Frazee breached the duty of care with which a reasonable person should conduct himself toward another human being.”

She wouldn't respond to the question, she just seemed to dance around it by repeating "there's still an ongoing criminal investigation.....law enforcement continues to follow up on leads". I'm really starting to wonder if they have information that there is no body and they don't believe they will find one because they have evidence it was destroyed. :( MOO
IMHO, the one thing PF may have done to cover his tracks is to dispose of KB so that she will never be found, to put it delicately. He sure didn't succeed in making it appear as though she left on her own.

I wonder if pf is the beneficiary and he had to act before she changed it

Idk but I see no reason for an off on bf to be a beneficiary over a minor child. But, the choice would have been K’s. She could designate any person she wished. Most ask for two, so who knows? Moo

The couple is also suing for negligence, alleging “Frazee enacted physical, mental, and emotional acts of violence upon Kelsey Berreth prior to her death, Frazee breached the duty of care with which a reasonable person should conduct himself toward another human being.”

Exactly. Physical violence could be the murderous act, correct?

Yes, on all the other questions she answered she would say with certain knowledge that LE is following leads, on this question she said "I believe' LE continues to follows leads. We all know that she knows whether or not LE is looking for the body. Why say "I believe" ? It seems both in her body language and verbal language she distances herself from the body search question.

Personally imoo I think this is all to do with sweet baby k and money as his motive kb would have life insurance who ever had baby k would have the money . Could cb be filing the civil to stop pf from collecting anything
I am sort of hoping that if KB had life insurance through work, and since she is not married, that she named her mom as beneficiary.

Daniela Leon on Twitter

If this is true, someone with intimate knowledge of K’s murder is talking. Otherwise, how could they know specifics? IMO, they were there OR helped with moving the body. If someone was told things, they would not be as specific, imo.
I think the reporter is completely misinterpreting the language. This is bad journalism, and it’s what happens when a reporter with no legal background tries to interpret legal documents and then tweet them out.

I can't think of one, and I really don't want to jump to any conclusions regarding KK's alleged involvement. I hope she had no knowledge of KB's murder. IF she did dispose of the phone, she would have taken it sometime between Nov. 22 and Nov. 25. I like to believe that she was horrified when she discovered that PF was suspected of murdering KB and went to LE on her own, as Amber Frey did in the Scott/Laci Peterson case. But this could play out much differently. We shall see. MOO

From LE, the texts, sent from the phone were on 11/25/2018. We are not sure of the technical details of who and how these were sent. We do know the texts came outside of Gooding, Idaho to Colorado (to PF and KB's employer.) We do not through MSM LE has the FBI investigating the disposal of the phone by KK. As most of us know, disposing of a phone doesn't dispose of the cloud-based data. Crazy, right?

I think the reporter is completely misinterpreting the language. This is bad journalism, and it’s what happens when a reporter with no legal background tries to interpret legal documents and then tweet them out.
I agree 100% with you on this.

I’m confused. Why does the wrongful death suit remind you of that? The language in that suit was very boilerplate - it gave away absolutely nothing as far as details, IMHO.

There is nothing in that language that gives any indication of poisoning or drugging a person. This is broad, non-specific language intended to cover all the bases and nothing more, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18