CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the reasoning behind not sharing that I wonder? Seeing her get into her car, seeing if there is anyone around her. Potential witnesses. There has to be a reason for it not being shown
Perhaps it shows someone else in the parking lot LE prefers to not know is on tape. What an easy way to catch a liar, at the onset.

LE: where were you between 9-10 T-day
Poi: ugh....I was in the shower

LE (to self) .....no, you were in the SafeWay parking lot....what are you hiding.

Speculation, of course.

What would be the reasoning behind not sharing that I wonder? Seeing her get into her car, seeing if there is anyone around her. Potential witnesses. There has to be a reason for it not being shown
MOO. Yes. I think you hit on two reasons. MOO 1. What vehicle she was traveling in. 2. Who was watching. MOO

I agree. I would think she would most likely have a policy of some sort. Perhaps her parents filing as a preemptive protection of that policy. Also, it is not unknown for people to get life insurance for someone without their knowledge. So I don’t know how easy or difficult that would be. And he could have been the beneficiary. Who knows

It’s actually not easy to take a policy on someone w/o their knowledge, imo. The insured would need a physical & the person seeking to take a policy would need a whole lot of personal info, just for the app’ process. Moo

I would think IF someone were going to do that, Fentanyl is much more readily available on the streets and also cuts out resp functions quickly. That's why it just doesn't make much sense to me.
Exactly. There are plenty of easily accessible drugs that could be used to kill someone.

Generally, drugs like that are used to commit a murder in which the body is meant to be discovered.

Usually in financially motivated crimes.

On the whole, murders committed using drugs of some sort, are very rare.

Physical evidence is likely making it clear that Kelsey is dead, and the presence of drugs isn’t going to do that.

I’m very confident that she died a violent death, and wasn’t poisoned or medicated in any way.

I’m not a lawyer, but I can’t imagine that a civil suit couldn’t be filed against her if she is found to be involved here.

That’s way down the road though.

Isn’t the adage, anyone can sue anyone? Of course the outcome is not guaranteed. Only there’s nothing to prohibit a person from filing suit.

I'm still befuddled with why we haven't heard about any
organized search for her body.
This week on a true crime tv show, they reported about another
murder out west and said 6800 sq. miles were searched over
xx days. Did LE know right away that her body was destroyed?
Or did they find what's left of her body early on and we just
haven't heard? I can't figure this out.
IMHO, LE knows what happened to the body already. (I could be totally wrong.)

I've always thought someone involved in the case (PF or maybe KK or someone he solicited) can be seen on the video and that's why it hasn't been shown. MOO

Exactly. There are plenty of easily accessible drugs that could be used to kill someone.

Generally, drugs like that are used to commit a murder in which the body is meant to be discovered.

Usually in financially motivated crimes.

On the whole, murders committed using drugs of some sort, are very rare.

Physical evidence is likely making it clear that Kelsey is dead, and the presence of drugs isn’t going to do that.

I’m very confident that she died a violent death, and wasn’t poisoned or medicated in any way.
Exactly, hence the wording of the lawsuit. Life without parole is just too easy for this killer. MOO

I've always thought someone involved in the case (PF or maybe KK or someone he solicited) can be seen on the video and that's why it hasn't been shown. MOO

Agree, see my post #224.

I think someone was on his phone “she’s leaving, just pulled out....you ready? She’s on her way, she should be home any second......”

Jmo

Meaning on his phone as he sat in his vehicle in the parking lot or adjacent lot

Succi

Succinylcholine is a myorelaxant and is used in surgery for intubations. There is no way PF could have it as he, sorry, was a farrier and neither a veterinarian not a doctor. If he had access to it, this in itself is highly illegal, and DEA would be on his case as it is a prescribed substance.

PF is a layman with no vet diploma. OK, he trims hoofs of animals. He has high school education. He has no training to use sedation on animals, tbh. Even use of pharmaceuticals to sedate animals by a person without veterinarian diploma is, probably, illegal.
I agree about the likelihood of PF not obtaining illegal drugs from the horse world or from someone in the medical field.

Respectfully PF wouldn't have to use anything to sedate Kelsey, he's 6' 2 approx. 205 to her petite 5' 2 foot, 105 lbs. no contest.

JMO

So you think it might KK or someone else dressed to look like Kelsey walking into the Safeway?

I agree about the likelihood of PF not obtaining illegal drugs from the horse world or from someone in the medical field.

Respectfully PF wouldn't have to use anything to sedate Kelsey, he's 6' 2 approx. 205 to her petite 5' 2 foot, 105 lbs. no contest.

JMO
Exactly. People theorized that Chris Watts used drugs of some sort to sedate Shanann and the kids.

I refuted that theory for the same reason I do here:

It wasn’t necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members