CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keepers was charged with being an accessory to first degree murder (before), and not an accessory after the fact.

There is a huge difference there, as she actually helped with the murder itself.

Right now, it appears that KK only helped cover it up.

Correct. I forgot she was charged as an accessory to it.

Trying again because the thread is moving so quickly. Granny posted back a few pages that the vehicle at the sonic was NOT KK's. Was that a misprint in her post, was there some question about whether it was KK or has it been confirmed now that it was KK?

ITA. As a matter of fact I believe she may have been jealous of KB for several reasons. PF may have been using KB as a reason for not being together with KK. KB had more access to PF then KK because she lived closer and KB had a strong hold on PF because she was the mother of his child. All of that had to fuel KKs jealousy IMO. It feels to me that PF didn’t want to live with either of these women and he was probably playing KK big time with KB as a good excuse for not taking their relationship any further. JMO
YES!!!! I can imagine him saying, "If I move you down here, KB will go nuts and make it impossible for me to see my child. She will take me to court for child support. I can't risk that right now. I think she might be seeing someone. Hopefully, soon she will move on and then we can be together."

With PF working as a farrier, KB actually would have no idea if or when he was working, imo. It would have been easy for him to claim he had little income. In actuality, he may have been doing a lot of work & telling KB he was checking cattle, repairing fence, etc. The declining beef market might have been believable to her. I would think not so much to her mom & dad, tho.

This is in reference to the data that can be collected and how far back. 3 years after he went “missing” he was found.

His sisters phone showed she lied about where she was 3 years after his death. This is colorado as well.

Rudibaugh’s attempt to shield her daughter and son-in-law quickly began breaking apart.

Rudibaugh claimed the Jacksons were in Denver the day she shot her son, but cellphone records indicated they were in Gunnison, the affidavit says.

Gunnison woman shot son, buried him in deep hole with sheep heads to settle family feud over $3 million ranch, according to court records – The Denver Post

That is a horrific case. And to think there are people who feel that in this case, a professional and a mother wouldn't kill another mom. Here's a mother killing her own grown son and burying his body with sheep's heads after digging it up thinking wild animals could get to it.

Appalling and inhuman.

For all we know KK is being as quiet as PF. LE may have heard of KK for the first time when one of her friends in Twin Falls turned her in hoping for the reward. If that’s the case then the investigation could be unfolding a little at a time. Like with the new Sonic info. Until they have some solid info they may not be able to arrest KK yet. It wasn’t until after PFs Waste Management trash haul that led them back to the house to find DNA that they finally arrested PF. I don’t want to assume she is spilling it all. We just don’t know. I do think LE has some solid leads now though. JMO

With PF working as a farrier, KB actually would have no idea if or when he was working, imo. It would have been easy for him to claim he had little income. In actuality, he may have been doing a lot of work & telling KB he was checking cattle, repairing fence, etc. The declining beef market might have been believable to her. I would think not so much to her mom & dad, tho.
I’m not sure he misled her as to his income, but his line of work and their living situation did give him one major benefit:

It allowed him to fool around with other women, and KB would have been none the wiser.

After seeing your pictures, I feel like he might have put that lateral compression on her neck that drops them in 4 secs and then continued to strangle her, or he may have just popped her neck. There are just too many people close by to risk a noisey murder.
PF was so big so it would be easy to do...probably. Do you think there would be some kind of forensic evidence from that (since police found evidence she was dead)? Or maybe there was a cadaver dog hit?

That is a horrific case. And to think there are people who feel that in this case, a professional and a mother wouldn't kill another mom. Here's a mother killing her own grown son and burying his body with sheep's heads after digging it up thinking wild animals could get to it.

Appalling and inhuman.

I can’t comprehend anyone thinking a profession excludes someone from any crime. Other than the Presidency & SCOTUS, I can’t think of a profession that doesn’t have a murderer. Moo

I have to ask, what is the verification that the vehicle at the Sonic on 11/24 belonged to IN?
Also, people are now confusing a pic of a vehicle in KB's driveway that was taken this morning 01/06.
Is it just me, or is this getting just a bit strange?
edit:grammar
No it's not just you, I still can't figure out wth is going on here.

Might not have needed a whole lot of cleaning. Depends on the nature of the crime, imo. CW killed three w/o leaving a grisly scene. In the house. He, of course, left the nation with a grislybscene forever embedded in our minds. Moo

You would think the crime scene required, a great deal of cleaning, as LE must have evidence, that Kelsey was murdered in the home.
MOO.

For all we know KK is being as quiet as PF. LE may have heard of KK for the first time when one of her friends in Twin Falls turned her in hoping for the reward. If that’s the case then the investigation could be unfolding a little at a time. Like with the new Sonic info. Until they have some solid info they may not be able to arrest KK yet. It wasn’t until after PFs Waste Management trash haul that led them back to the house to find DNA that they finally arrested PF. I don’t want to assume she is spilling it all. We just don’t know. I do think LE has some solid leads now though. JMO

I agree. I think she’s spilling little. She’s making LE work for their answers. IF she’s involved, I think a “what to do when LE comes a calling” convo took place & they are adhering to their plan.

Correct. No way do I think she’s home free or will be.

Even with all the time it appears to be taking LE to act ie arrest or plea deal. We would know if that happened, I think. It's just making me wonder because this has been going on since before christmas- re the police talking to her. Do you think they are just investigating all the leads to make sure they know everything and don't make a mistake in the type of deal they offer her? But if that were the case why is she talking before she gets a deal? What are your thoughts as attorney @riolove77

PF was so big so it would be easy to do...probably. Do you think there would be some kind of forensic evidence from that (since police found evidence she was dead)? Or maybe there was a cadaver dog hit?
There wouldn’t be clear forensic evidence left from that, certainly nothing that would have proven that she was killed in that house.

Strangulation doesn’t leave behind a great deal of forensic evidence, and forensic evidence is the most likely reason that they were able to say that Kelsey is dead, and she was killed in her home.

So two things are possible.

She wasn’t strangled.

Her body was dismembered.

I’m leaning towards the former, and think her death was bloody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela