CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crime Online is reporting it but their article is based solely on the one report from KMVT, then KKTV (sister stations).

Patrick Frazee asked Idaho nurse ‘more than once’ to kill Kelsey Berreth; investigator comb Twin Falls for clues in murder investigation [VIDEO]
Accused killer Patrick Frazee attempted to enlist an Idaho nurse in the murder of Kelsey Berreth, a local news station reports.

According to KKTV 11, sources told its Idaho-based sister station KMTV that Krystal Lee is connected to the three solicitation of first-degree murder counts Frazee was charged with following his arrest in late December.

The sources said that Frazee allegedly asked Lee multiple times to murder Berreth, the 29-year-old pilot and mother of Frazee’s 1-year-old daughter.

BBM

So if this MSM information is correct (big if), and if the nurse was in Colorado over Thanksgiving; it was for business. Completing the deal. There may be no current romantic relationship with PF. Or maybe it was one-sided.

Could the nurse have disposed of the body on the way home as well?

Some of the "crazy" ideas proposed here, that I dismissed, may not be so crazy at all.

If it is a fact that the three solicitation charges are related to the nurse, and if the nurse was in town when KB disappeared, she is going down hard.

I now don't think she went to police, I think the police went to her, and she folded quickly under pressure.

Last edited:
BBM

So if this MSM information is correct (big if), and if the nurse was in Colorado over Thanksgiving; it was for business. Completing the deal. There may be no current romantic relationship with PF. Or maybe it was one-sided.

Some of the "crazy" ideas proposed here, that I dismissed, may not be so crazy at all.

If it is a fact that the three solicitation charges are related to the nurse, and if the nurse was in town when KB disappeared, she is going down hard.

I now don't think she went to police, I think she folded quickly under pressure.
Yes, that is a very big IF, IMHO. I am trying to wrap my head around allegedly disposing of the cell phone of a woman I had been asked to murder. How does that work? (Theoretically) "No, I will not kill KB for you." So he kills her instead and then asks KKL to take KB's phone to Idaho, turn it on, and dispose of it? And she does it?

I am skeptical of this one report until we hear more. Either it's false, or this is one of the most bizarre cases I've ever heard of. MOO

I hope they have the evidence that proves who murdered KB, whether it be one person, or more than one. Seems to me this nurse is in big time trouble, having knowledge and the phone, at the very least.
I agree and I think that there is a reason there are no organized searches for KB now. Whatever she has told them, IF she is talking, may lead them to believe there is not much to be found IMO. Terrible crime any way you look at it.

Yikes! Maybe she had been talking to PF about getting KB out of the way so PF was afraid to talk. This could actually be backwards. PF may have been worried he'd be implicated because he knew IN was jealous and had talked about getting KB out of the way.

Sounds about right.
The article calls out the CBI's involvement. I am thinking they are handling her portion??? No, looks like FBI from other post in KK's hometown of Hansen. Answered my own question.

Last edited:
BBM

I now don't think she went to police, I think she folded quickly under pressure.

I think she went to the police IMO...to save own arse most likely.
I believe PF is diabolical. He did so much planning and all said in done found a patsy to help him who conveniently might throw reasonable doubt his way.
I pray that LE has alot more evidence to take PF down.

I'm thinking about the *three* counts of solicitation and wondering if that number is perhaps based on the online nature of a conversation. What I mean is, if there was an in-person conversation between two people:

person A: I want to get rid of Bob (made-up name:rolleyes:)

person B: really?

person A: yeah, can you get me some morphine?

person B: no way, that's all kept under lock and key

person A: well, what about a scalpel?

person B: can't do that either

person A: can I borrow your golf clubs?

person B: says no, or yes, or whatever

In person, I assume the above is considered one conversation? But am wondering if the conversation were to happen via text message, or email, or some other messaging app, would each transmission be counted separately so that this fictional conversation could be considered three attempts to solicit? Comments, techie attorneys?

Yikes! Maybe she had been talking to PF about getting KB out of the way so PF was afraid to talk. This could actually be backwards. PF may have been worried he'd be implicated because he knew IN was jealous and had talked about getting KB out of the way.

I wonder how much of a link has to be made. If she was asked 3 times, but declined 3 times. Then later decided to do it on her own, took no money, and never told PF about it ... what would happen to those solicitation charges?

I think she went to the police IMO...to save own arse most likely.
I believe PF is diabolical. He did so much planning and all said in done found a patsy to help him who conveniently might throw reasonable doubt his way.
I pray that LE has alot more evidence to take PF down.

The "MSM" report said the nurse was solicited three times prior to the murder. She knew exactly what she was doing with the phone- participating in the coverup of the murder of the mother of a one year old child. And she may have done much more.

I don't think she showed up at the station and said "guess what I did!?" I think in her position she sits low and denies. Until she cracked. Perhaps this is why the 1st degree murder charge was so swift for a missing body case.

Wonder what a search warrant (if any) of her car revealed? That could be the smoking gun. PF probably never considered a search of her car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444