CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I initially wanted to believe that she came forward, but now, like you, I am leaning more toward LE finding her not only digitally, but possibly through tips. Maybe the people who knew that she was dating PF (if that is true) called LE, and the FBI paid her a visit. MOO

Definitely. How disturbing!

I haven't been on in a while due to work obligations but wow. I'm caught between whether nurse came forward and offered up info for immunity and she didn't come forward at all but the connection was found digitally. I'm leaning toward she didn't come forward, she has way too much to lose especially if she is/was an accessory to murder. IMO

I agree with you, I think the digital evidence is what got them both. Curious to see how this plays out.

Oh I think she's guilty. She had her part in all of this. If she realized she might be the one to go down while PF remained silent, it probably was a good motivator to come forward. I'm assuming when KB and PF were plastered all over the news, friends and coworkers were probably asking her, isn't that the guy you've been seeing? It probably clicked with all that pressure that it could all be blamed on her...so she'd want to go talk to the police to save herself. There are plenty of guilty people who want to sit down and talk once the poop hits the fan, IMO.

I'd agree that most guilty people will talk. It's rare that someone can keep their mouth shut. Takes training alot of the time, actually - which is why the military does just that. It's not easy to do

I think PF and KK were equal partners in this. I don't think we go from soliciting KK for murder, to having her just help out in hiding the phone, and that's it. You don't turn down the solicitation and then agree to hide a phone, IMO. It's either all in or not in at all
It will be interesting to hear the path of the investigation. They either do not have enough to arrest her or she is working with them. The investigation now in such a small town is curious. Who else would be involved from a town with such a small population? Perhaps they are not buying her story and are digging deeper.

IMO she is in deep do-do. The FIRST time he asked KK to kill KB she should have called LE. She is indirectly responsible for KBs death. JMO.

She is probably plea bargaining. I have no idea why she isn’t under arrest. She is not an innocent bystander.
Maybe they have to go through her lawyer,and forced to get warrants etc.

I am fully aware of the TOS that we cannot sleuth KKL, but it is my humble opinion that until until she is fully investigated, including those in her orbit (by LE, not us) this will not be fully solved. MOO the info is out there if they look for it. MOO

Edited because of freaking autocorrect. Autocorrect is no one’s friend.

I am wondering if it’s possible the phone actually was caught pinging all they way up but LE is only reporting the final destination ping for some reason. We really don’t know what they are keeping secret or why.

It will be interesting to hear the path of the investigation. They either do not have enough to arrest her or she is working with them. The investigation now in such a small town is curious. Who else would be involved from a town with such a small population? Perhaps they are not buying her story and are digging deeper.

Small population, but I noticed when walking around in google street view they have a lot of horse trailers and barns and farmland there. I doubt KK is the only person from the area who participated in rodeos. I think PF could know many more people from the area. I think someone is talking to the FBI. The question is who. MOO.

JMO
The way the news came out about the "ping" has me still thinking its possible the perp(s) made a terrible mistake. Either a butt pocket turn-on of the phone by mistake or maybe the phone was being smashed and short circuited causing an inadvertant ping.

I mentioned this a few times and just cant let it go because of the way the news about it came out. Remember that it was first described as a possible "false ping" even though we now know it was a real ping.

It all sounded like a solitary single ping and not multiple pings. If two text messages were sent then wouldn't there be at least two pings?

This also means to me that its possible the texts were sent earlier in the day from Colorado. Its never been determined for sure where the texts were sent from.

Im kind of leaning toward the ping in Idaho was a really bad mistake by the perp(s). I have a phone with the ON button up in the top right side of my phone and its a touchy button and I have turned on my phone by mistake quite a few times already. It usually happens when I try to put my phone in its case and I have to slide the phone down into the case and I end up touching the power button causing it to boot up.

Anyway just keeping this possibility open that maybe there was never any intention that it was to be known her phone ended up in Idaho. If so, I have a feeling that her purse and maybe even body or remains could be in that direction too.

IMO she is in deep do-do. The FIRST time he asked KK to kill KB she should have called LE. She is indirectly responsible for KBs death. JMO.

She is probably plea bargaining. I have no idea why she isn’t under arrest. She is not an innocent bystander. MOO
Maybe a dumb question but if she was in custody of the FBI, can they keep that under wraps? If so, why would they?

At the very least, I do believe they have a close eye on her while they gather what they need.

So according to the court docs, the solicitation allegedly began in September, and IF what we are hearing that all 3 instances involved IN, what the heck made PF ask her 3 times to kill KB in a matter of 2-3 months time? This indicates he wanted KB gone....badly....and soon. IMO.

I know the “why” is bothering us all. What the heck happened in September that was the trigger?

I wonder if the civil suit filed against PF has an "additional unnamed person(s)" clause in it? Otherwise, they could amend the pleading to include anyone else I would imagine?

Pretty much every civil suit (I can't imagine an attorney not doing this) lists Doe Defendants in the Complaint that are, basically, place holders for additional Defendants to be named. It is not uncommon to learn of additional wrongdoers during the discovery process. When this happens the additional person is "Doed-in" or added as a defendant.

Maybe a dumb question but if she was in custody of the FBI, can they keep that under wraps? If so, why would they?

At the very least, I do believe they have a close eye on her while they gather what they need.
Once you are in custody whether arrested or as a material witness you are handed over to US Marshals as they are responsible for anyone in federal custody. US Marshals are not required to announce they have a specific individual in their custody. However, if the media were to inquire they have to acknowledge unless there is a federal magistrate court order preventing them from doing so. The media in this case should be contacting the US Marshals and asking if a specific individual is in custody. Asking anyone else won't get them an answer.

This article that was posted, I'm not holding any weight into what this source told the news station. It could of course be legit, inside info OR some source sitting in a hut across the world with an internet connection (I apologize for lame attempt at humor here).

According to this article, PF asked one individual, on more than one occasion, to murder KB?

How does that conversation even go? Then, you come back around and keep asking? Change your mind yet?

These type of murders never make sense to me but this just sounds absurd to me. Then there's the possibility that it's true.

Source confirms Frazee solicitation charges are tied to Idaho woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member