CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can track location and pull all of the data, do you think they really need the phone as evidence? I bet it is long gone. Shredded, bleached, smashed, burned, etc.

Yes you're probably right. I didn't realize they could get everything without the phone. But maybe they are trying to see if her story checks out on where she left it. But I would think that would have happened before now.

I'd agree that most guilty people will talk. It's rare that someone can keep their mouth shut. Takes training alot of the time, actually - which is why the military does just that. It's not easy to do
snipped and BBM - in light of what we now know - who is tattling on who ? or is this bad reporting? Other articles I came across said multiple interviews. - hmmm

Kelsey Berreth’s Fiancé Patrick Frazee Arrested On First Degree Murder Charge
Officials were able to get the arrest warrant based on the interviews they conducted with Frazee. They wouldn’t say if any specific evidence found in Berreth’s home also led to Frazee’s arrest, but the police chief did say what the evidence told them. “Investigators have recovered a number of items that make us suspicious that the crime did occur at Kelsey’s residence. And that’s why we have been coming back to her residence as we get additional information that leads us to various locations,

Small population, but I noticed when walking around in google street view they have a lot of horse trailers and barns and farmland there. I doubt KK is the only person from the area who participated in rodeos. I think PF could know many more people from the area. I think someone is talking to the FBI. The question is who. MOO.
I wondered too if there was another person he knew in the TF area. He could have overnighted the phone, sent it out first thing Friday morning, after turning it off and removing the SIM card, it arrives on Saturday, someone takes out on the main road Sunday evening, turns it on, and both texts are sent. Then they toss it.

Once you are in custody whether arrested or as a material witness you are handed over to US Marshals as they are responsible for anyone in federal custody. US Marshals are not required to announce they have a specific individual in their custody. However, if the media were to inquire they have to acknowledge unless there is a federal magistrate court order preventing them from doing so. The media in this case should be contacting the US Marshals and asking if a specific individual is in custody. Asking anyone else won't get them an answer.

Interesting, Jethro. Now that you say this I recall other cases where the US Marshals confirmed they were involved in an investigation when asked. Someone should tweet a reporter that info about asking the US Marshals to comment. JMO.

BBM

So if this MSM information is correct (big if), and if the nurse was in Colorado over Thanksgiving; it was for business. Completing the deal. There may be no current romantic relationship with PF. Or maybe it was one-sided.

Could the nurse have disposed of the body on the way home as well?

Some of the "crazy" ideas proposed here, that I dismissed, may not be so crazy at all.

If it is a fact that the three solicitation charges are related to the nurse, and if the nurse was in town when KB disappeared, she is going down hard.

I now don't think she went to police, I think the police went to her, and she folded quickly under pressure.

I, too, think the police knocked at her door.

Something that bothers me, no one really knows when KB went missing/died. Did the police chief affirmatively state it was Thanksgiving? I know KB/baby confirmed in SW @ noonish. Did PF pick the child up directly after KB returned to the condo? Was KB planning to hang alone, not feeling well or simply didn’t want to go
out? Might she have been killed Friday or Saturday? Idk if we’ve heard if her phone was used after her second convo with CB. Would LE even know or is it to soon? As much as I dread bringing this up, what confirmation is there that KB baked the cin’ rolls? Or that they were made on Thanksgiving? The house sat vacant (apparently) for many days. IMO, it’s not far fetched to think the con’ rolls to be nothing more than a “staging”. No one would know so many days would pass before someone realized KB was missing, imo. The rolls might have been baked to throw off
Anyone that may have went in for a welfare check. “Oh, she made rolls, she must have been here yesterday”. Obviously, the longer they sat out, uncovered the more they deteriorated.
Could another female possibly paid a visit to KB to discuss
a man they had in common? A female that had or could get info on KB, like her ph number/address? Then, things got out of hand?
Back to my original question, is it confirmed KB was murdered on Thanksgiving? If so, how on earth did LE determine a date with/o a body? I assume bc IN told them it was Thanksgiving. But, was it? When, exactly, did IN arrive in CO? Friday? We know she was at Sonic on Saturday, I believe on her way out of town. Is it impossible to think she spent Friday night in the condo, based on her proximity Saturday a.m.?

If PF asked KK to obtain drugs or something from the hospital she worked at to kill KB, would that be considered solicitation? If he offered to give her something in return?

Yikes! Maybe she had been talking to PF about getting KB out of the way so PF was afraid to talk. This could actually be backwards. PF may have been worried he'd be implicated because he knew IN was jealous and had talked about getting KB out of the way.

I think the latter.

I can't quote from the closed thread but in regards to someone asking why PF would ask KK, I think PF asked her because of their relationship. He probably felt he could trust her to never betray him, she would take care of KB, and he wouldn't have to hire someone he didn't know (costing money and risking being ratted out by a stranger). I am not surprised that PF asked someone he has known for some time and someone who may have loved him and felt loyal to him. JMO.

There is no one in my life that I could broach that topic with. No matter how much they love and trust there is, murdering someone would be a deal breaker - even for just a conversation. They would probably send me to a shrink or the police for a pre-emptive heart to heart

I don't think that Nurse K came forward immediately because remember when we heard that the pings might be 'technical glitches.'? Would they have thought they were technical glitches if they knew about his gf in Twin Falls?
I now think this was a deliberate ploy by LE to throw off the person who took the phone to ID. MOO

I don't think that Nurse K came forward immediately because remember when we heard that the pings might be 'technical glitches.'? Would they have thought they were technical glitches if they knew about his gf in Twin Falls?
I don't think LE ever really thought it was false ping. I think they said that to fool,the fool/s who thought they could fool LE.
I'm starting to believe she has protection from her lawyer,and LE now has to go through that channel to get evidence,or answers.
Maybe there is another witness that needs protection,from the players involved in KB's murder.
MOO

Interesting, Jethro. Now that you say this I recall other cases where the US Marshals confirmed they were involved in an investigation when asked. Someone should tweet a reporter that info about asking the US Marshals to comment. JMO.
Yeah, the Sydney Loofe case is one right off the top of my head. US Marshals will not disclose where the person in custody is or when they are being moved to a different facility. However, once a person is placed in a local facility - US Marshals almost exclusively move those in custody to local facilities - at that time they will be listed as an inmate per how that facility handles inmates, unless there is a court order precluding it.

As I said last night on the previous thread, if they have a material witness in custody the defense attorney has to be notified and the location of the individual has to be disclosed to them because the defense has to be able to depose that witness.

If PF had said something to IN like "well you know I've loved you for years but you were married and I was lonely so I hooked up with KB so as long as she's in the picture we can't be together", would that be enough for solicitation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985