CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering about the hole they dug in pfs yard could they of been searching for bone fragments and ashes I am just wondering because of the forge just moo

I'm sure they brought in HRD k9's to search his property. I can see a scenario where the dog indicated in that area close to the house. Handler flags the location, reports it. Interesting. Brings the dog out of the immediate area, gives the dog some water, chills for a moment and casually brings the dog back, from a different direction. Dog indicates again. The fact that's the septic area (if I read correctly) can certainly mean traces of human remains were indicated. They really dug that area up. But it does not appear they found anything solid. Unless reports are still pending.

Now at KB house, they definitely found something, IMO, that was a big deal to make the claim she was murdered there and to arrest/charge PF, with no body.

There is no one in my life that I could broach that topic with. No matter how much they love and trust there is, murdering someone would be a deal breaker - even for just a conversation. They would probably send me to a shrink or the police for a pre-emptive heart to heart
There is no amount of money you could pay me to convince me to commit a crime that would potentially result in me spending time in jail. In this case, if PF had asked me to kill KB, I would have immediately told both the police and KB. The thing is, you and I think like rational people. These two are a different species. MOO

I am wondering if it’s possible the phone actually was caught pinging all they way up but LE is only reporting the final destination ping for some reason. We really don’t know what they are keeping secret or why.
I'm sticking with the belief that the fool kept the phone, believing the false ping threw LE off, and was planning on sending more messages from 'Kelsey' to make it look like Kelsey is still alive,and just took off.
MOO

No ones getting off

I like hearing you say that, I just keep thinking because it is taking so long (before christmas) to hear anything about charges that she is getting immunity. But I have nothing to do with LE, so what do i know. Do you think they just don't have enough to lay charges at this point or do you think they are waiting to follow up on all the leads so that they aren't mislead re the extent of her involvement before they charge her and recommend a plea to the DA?

So according to the court docs, the solicitation allegedly began in September, and IF what we are hearing that all 3 instances involved IN, what the heck made PF ask her 3 times to kill KB in a matter of 2-3 months time? This indicates he wanted KB gone....badly....and soon. IMO.

I know the “why” is bothering us all. What the heck happened in September that was the trigger?

All of the following is just "thinking out loud", virtually speaking.... Doesn't even rise to the level of MOO, because I can't figure out enough to have a solid opinion on so much of this terrible case. Poor baby K . Anyway...

Could a pregnancy be the trigger? KB? KK? Someone else? Or maybe after the first time it was said, he got bold and brought it back up again. And again. Maybe the solicitee kind of agreed but didn't move forward, and it had to be revisited. I can't imagine. Normal people might joke about helping a friend "hide a body" but how many people who are not already involved in crime routinely would be willing to even consider the idea of murder without running to the cops? Pressure from KB? Mom? Idk!!

If PF had said something to IN like "well you know I've loved you for years but you were married and I was lonely so I hooked up with KB so as long as she's in the picture we can't be together", would that be enough for solicitation?

Idk. I’m of the opinion KK wanted KB gone. IMO, a cowgirl would be very pissed if her cowboy impregnated a new woman.
Imo, a woman that MIGHT be struggling with weight issues MIGHT be very jealous of a petite, stunning girl.....

Self-deleted quoted post.

Last edited:
At this point, PF has seen the warrant and is aware of the evidence LE had to be granted it by the Judge which included the murder charges and solicitation charges. IMO there is no way they could have had solicitation charges without solid evidence i.e. someone is talking, there are emails, text messages, etc that prove in their minds, he did this resulting in 3 counts. Who else could possibly be involved and are they named in the warrant? All JMO. also, does this county have a sign in log for jail visitors I wonder? And is this public? I would like to know who has visited him and if those visits continued after he saw the arrest warrant.

If PF had said something to IN like "well you know I've loved you for years but you were married and I was lonely so I hooked up with KB so as long as she's in the picture we can't be together", would that be enough for solicitation?

No. There has to be more. That would have to be part of a broader conversation asking for her help to murder KB. Plus taking a step to confirm it.

At this point, PF has seen the warrant and is aware of the evidence LE had to be granted it by the Judge which included the murder charges and solicitation charges. IMO there is no way they could have had solicitation charges without solid evidence i.e. someone is talking, there are emails, text messages, etc that prove in their minds, he did this resulting in 3 counts. Who else could possibly be involved and are they named in the warrant? All JMO. also, does this county have a sign in log for jail visitors I wonder? And is this public? I would like to know who has visited him and if those visits continued after he saw the arrest warrant.

CO kept the sign in log pertaining to CW private.

I like hearing you say that, I just keep thinking because it is taking so long (before christmas) to hear anything about charges that she is getting immunity. But I have nothing to do with LE, so what do i know. Do you think they just don't have enough to lay charges at this point or do you think they are waiting to follow up on all the leads so that they aren't mislead re the extent of her involvement before they charge her and recommend a plea to the DA?

I think they’re likely being strategic because she’s likely talking and talking A LOT. Her lawyer at this point is prob trying to work out the best situation he can for her. I don’t think she was there, in the condo, and had a hand in killing her. I could be wrong of course.

I believe it's got to be more than that. It has to shown intent and a believable desire to carry it out.

I agree with you, I think the digital evidence is what got them both. Curious to see how this plays out.
I think it was the phone ping and then simply looking at his phone contacts and area codes since he voluntarily gave his phone. Kinda naive really. He did not want to talk to LE but gave his phone thinking if KK destroyed the other phone there is no digital trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseR