CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Soo on the fence about this I want to believe that Idaho didn't take part of this with pf but the cell I mean Idaho if solicited 3 times knew pfs plan kinda and still took the cell why not go to the police with it then I can't get past that . But this is all just my opinion I really hope they find something of kelsey so her family and baby girl can have some closure
Just my opinion, but why would someone solicit to someone they would think 1) would tell or 2) would not possibly consider being a part of the act? I think the word "solicit" just means there is a correspondence (at least three requests) between the two via text, email, or voicemail 1) discusssing the act and requesting her involvement in performing the act or being a part of the act to bring about the death. At a minimum, we know PF did the initiation of the requesting because of his charges. This does not mean this covers all of the potential motives of the driving force causing the action.

Yes, that is a very big IF, IMHO. I am trying to wrap my head around allegedly disposing of the cell phone of a woman I had been asked to murder. How does that work? (Theoretically) "No, I will not kill KB for you." So he kills her instead and then asks KKL to take KB's phone to Idaho, turn it on, and dispose of it? And she does it?

I am skeptical of this one report until we hear more. Either it's false, or this is one of the most bizarre cases I've ever heard of. MOO

I haven't been on in a while due to work obligations but wow. I'm caught between whether nurse came forward and offered up info for immunity and she didn't come forward at all but the connection was found digitally. I'm leaning toward she didn't come forward, she has way too much to lose especially if she is/was an accessory to murder. IMO

Source confirms Frazee solicitation charges are tied to Idaho woman

“Sources revealed to 11 News sister station KMVT in Idaho and CBS that Patrick Frazee allegedly asked Krystal Lee more than once to murder Kelsey Berreth. It is all tied to three counts of solicitation against Frazee. A source told KMVT and CBS News that the solicitation charges involve Lee.

Lee was crowned rodeo queen in Idaho more than a decade ago. Now she's being investigated by the FBI and CBI for her possible involvement in the murder of Kelsey Berreth. It is still unclear what connection Lee has with Frazee.

KMVT confirmed that Lee, a 32-year-old nurse, is on a leave of absence from the hospital where she worked. Court records indicate she got divorced in 2016. Family friends say she and her ex-husband have two children.

Berreth's body has yet to be found as the case against Frazee moves forward. The investigation documents about the case are sealed to the public.”
Wow! What a gutless . It’s not bad enough to solicit someone to kill the mother of your child, but you solicit another woman do to it? Oh, those pink handcuffs aren’t nearly good enough for him......

I can't quote from the closed thread but in regards to someone asking why PF would ask KK, I think PF asked her because of their relationship. He probably felt he could trust her to never betray him, she would take care of KB, and he wouldn't have to hire someone he didn't know (costing money and risking being ratted out by a stranger). I am not surprised that PF asked someone he has known for some time and someone who may have loved him and felt loyal to him. JMO.

I still think there has to be a 3rd person involved here. LE did not want to reveal what they had to Frazee because a witness might be in danger and they were still investigating. If KK was the one that PF solicited 3 times and disposed of the phone, and they have her, who is possibly in danger? KK or another person? I can still think of scenarios where she was solicited but turned him down and is now completely cooperating to help LE get a 3rd person or close the deal on Frazee's eventual conviction. Time will tell I guess if she knowingly had any part in this whole affair. I'm waiting to hear more from LE before passing judgement.
MOO.

The "MSM" report said the nurse was solicited three times prior to the murder. She knew exactly what she was doing with the phone- participating in the coverup of the murder of the mother of a one year old child. And she may have done much more.

I don't think she showed up at the station and said "guess what I did!?" I think in her position she sits low and denies. Until she cracked. Perhaps this is why the 1st degree murder charge was so swift for a missing body case.

Wonder what a search warrant (if any) of her car revealed? That could be the smoking gun. PF probably never considered a search of her car.
I think these two set quietly for ten days or more until law enforcement tracked them down at there door. They did not volunteer information until forced to do so from what the police release initially on the investigation.

IMO she is in deep do-do. The FIRST time he asked KK to kill KB she should have called LE. She is indirectly responsible for KBs death. JMO.

She is probably plea bargaining. I have no idea why she isn’t under arrest. She is not an innocent bystander. MOO

I haven't been on in a while due to work obligations but wow. I'm caught between whether nurse came forward and offered up info for immunity and she didn't come forward at all but the connection was found digitally. I'm leaning toward she didn't come forward, she has way too much to lose especially if she is/was an accessory to murder. IMO
I initially wanted to believe that she came forward, but now, like you, I am leaning more toward LE finding her not only digitally, but possibly through tips. Maybe the people who knew that she was dating PF (if that is true) called LE, and the FBI paid her a visit. MOO

I think PF and KK were equal partners in this. I don't think we go from soliciting KK for murder, to having her just help out in hiding the phone, and that's it. You don't turn down the solicitation and then agree to hide a phone, IMO. It's either all in or not in at all

Yes, that is a very big IF, IMHO. I am trying to wrap my head around allegedly disposing of the cell phone of a woman I had been asked to murder. How does that work? (Theoretically) "No, I will not kill KB for you." So he kills her instead and then asks KKL to take KB's phone to Idaho, turn it on, and dispose of it? And she does it?

I am skeptical of this one report until we hear more. Either it's false, or this is one of the most bizarre cases I've ever heard of. MOO
Actually, I can imagine it may have happened that way. Maybe she would not agree to any part of the actual murder but was willing to dispose of the phone for him.
So he gives her the part of the job that is more likely to leave a digital trail for LE , while he does the dirty work and hides the body where nobody will find it. Imo

I initially wanted to believe that she came forward, but now, like you, I am leaning more toward LE finding her not only digitally, but possibly through tips. Maybe the people who knew that she was dating PF (if that is true) called LE, and the FBI paid her a visit. MOO
BBM
LE probably has his phone records, her phone records and KB's - and that may lead to others that were involved in this possibly. I think if I had a friend who was dating someone who was suspected of murder, I would let LE know this - but that's just me. They could use the information or not - if they had to get search warrants they must have had a reason IMO

The "MSM" report said the nurse was solicited three times prior to the murder. She knew exactly what she was doing with the phone- participating in the coverup of the murder of the mother of a one year old child. And she may have done much more.

I don't think she showed up at the station and said "guess what I did!?" I think in her position she sits low and denies. Until she cracked. Perhaps this is why the 1st degree murder charge was so swift for a missing body case.

Wonder what a search warrant (if any) of her car revealed? That could be the smoking gun. PF probably never considered a search of her car.
Oh I think she's guilty. She had her part in all of this. If she realized she might be the one to go down while PF remained silent, it probably was a good motivator to come forward. I'm assuming when KB and PF were plastered all over the news, friends and coworkers were probably asking her, isn't that the guy you've been seeing? It probably clicked with all that pressure that it could all be blamed on her...so she'd want to go talk to the police to save herself. There are plenty of guilty people who want to sit down and talk once the poop hits the fan, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810