CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was genuine, as she was taken aback by what he wanted her to do.

She was solicited three times, which would seem to indicate that she said no during the first two attempts.

If you are planning the perfect crime, you aren’t focused on protecting yourself by telling others beforehand.

It can only hurt you in the long run.

I don’t think she’s this diabolical criminal mastermind, but I do think she was more involved than we currently know.

The phone was the least of it.

And yeah, she’s definitely a talker.

Just wondering...could she have been solicitated three times because the plans changed, so each solicitation was PF proposing those changed plans to her?

I think it was genuine, as she was taken aback by what he wanted her to do.
She was solicited three times, which would seem to indicate that she said no during the first two attempts.
And yeah, she’s definitely a talker.

If that is the case don't you think she should have been talking talking talking to LE?
Being solicited three times she had plenty of time to think about it that is for sure.

If that is the case don't you think she should have been talking talking talking to LE?
Being solicited three times she had plenty of time to think about it that is for sure.
She was apparently convinced to go along with this plan, atleast to an extent.

I firmly believe that she is talking now though.

She’s in some trouble here, I have no doubt about that. She’s not some innocent victim.

Is it not interesting that his phone is missing as we know that because his customers said he had a new phone.

And now we find out that kk's phone is missing and that she got a new phone.

So we have three phones missing!

So they think that law enforcement cannot get to text messages Etc without the phones I guess.

ETA, down thread I was corrected that his phone was turned over to law enforcement early on. And that is why he had a new phone. It still begs the question why in the interview that they learned on November 27th that she had a new phone number as supposedly she had not talked to law enforcement.

Last edited:
As opposed to the town just hating KK for her involvement in a murder?
(didn't mean this to sound combative)
Oh I don’t take it that way.

I’m not so sure they hate KK or if they feel she was used by PF. You know, small town rodeo queen, nurse, and all that. Let’s face it, her family have been there for two or three generations I heard. They are well thought of. Maybe most of the town cannot imagine poor little KK being involved unless she was frightened and forced. Isn’t that the story? That was my reason for saying the R’s might be hated in town if they were playing along with LE. We will see.

Picking back up on the cell phone ping:
Either a cell phone that is turned off or a cell phone with a dead battery cannot communicate with the tower at all. Also, A call in progress can be tracked to the cell phone's location by electronic signal tracing. A call that is finished can only be tracked only by triangulation, which requires that it be similultaneously signed on with three or more cell towers when the call was made. The ping can be connected to a phone within a 32-27 mile radius of the tower, depending on variable conditions, but can usually only be triangulated to with a mile radius of the phone.
My limited understanding of this tells me that the ping most likely came from a vehicle travelling on US Highway 93 northeastward towards Arco. It's the only place in the radius that I can imagine ONLY pinging the Gooding tower. Further, this is some rugged countryside with a very sparse population.
Any cell phone experts have an opinion?

Is it not interesting that his phone is missing as we know that because his customers said he had a new phone.

So they think that law enforcement cannot get to text messages Etc without the phones I guess.
PF handed his phone over to LE according to his attorney.
I suspect KK did the same. I also suspect this is how bff may
have been found by LE from KK's phone.
So only 1 phone is missing.

He turned his phone over to LE, didn’t he?
I thought he got a new phone with a new number so his customers could reach him. Let me find a link.

Could they get all of that data with a warrant from the service providers?

I’m not sure she was solicited three times. I’m still looking for the third person. I think PF solicited one more.

She was apparently convinced to go along with this plan, atleast to an extent.

I firmly believe that she is talking now though.

She’s in some trouble here, I have no doubt about that. She’s not some innocent victim.

She is talking now because she has no choice and is going to try and save herself as much as she can of course. She must be hating her BFF right at this moment.

She is talking now because she has no choice and is going to try and save herself as much as she can of course. She must be hating her BFF right at this moment.
Oh, that’s definitely the motivation.

The didn’t do the right thing when she was solicited.

She didn’t do the right thing with the phone.

She may have done far worse things than that.

If she’s talking now, it’s for one purpose:

To save herself.

PF handed his phone over to LE according to his attorney.
I suspect KK did the same. I also suspect this is how bff may
have been found by LE from KK's phone.
So only 1 phone is missing.

I agree with you and thank you for correcting me about his phone.

But in the second interview, the R's said that she learned that KK got a new phone number on the 27th and had spoke to law enforcement the day after she gave the ultimatum, which supposedly was on the 26th. I think I've got that one right.

At least that's what I got from the bad reporting?

Again, thank you for the correction on his phone.

Colorado’s "Criminal Solicitation" Laws (18-2-301 C.R.S.)

Refresher on CO criminal solicitation laws.

Verbally soliciting a crime is not enough. There must be additional evidence of circumstances that show you had the specific intent to promote or facilitate that crime
^^^^^^^^^
There has to be a VM/text/recording that implicated P on solicitation. Or some proof. Oh, why don’t see yet more phones being involved.

I still THINK the nurse is way more involved in this than many think. I see a woman scorned. Jmo
It makes zero sense she was solicited, petrified, confided in her bff, yet still involved herself. Jmo
Not defending P, but there are ways to set someone up.
Again, moo.

It feels like forever since PF was arrested, yet it has only been a matter of weeks. In the meantime we are holding onto and disecting every morsel of information. I am eager to see the arrest warrant once it is unsealed.

I agree with you and thank you for correcting me about his phone.

But in the second interview, the R's said that she learned that KK got a new phone number on the 27th and had spoke to law enforcement the day after she gave the ultimatum, which supposedly was on the 26th. I think I've got that one right.

At least that's what I got from the bad reporting?

Again, thank you for the correction on his phone.
I believe that the R's were told that KK contacted LE after the ultimatum, but KK never did. It was 2 weeks later that the R's found out KK did not.

If someone had possession of KB's unlocked phone, then they could see everything on her fb account, couldn't they?

And... if someone had PF’s fb password they could sign into his account from any device and see Kelsey’s page and any private messaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc