CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another scenario or angle to ponder: (since we have been told this case is complex) What if ...KK was never romantically involved with PF, and any hearsay about that is pure speculation and rumor? Could it be that the connection to Idaho was not thru PF, but thru KB? Did anyone have hatred of her for any reason? She left Idaho in 2016. From what I have heard, she met PF online. Is it possible she dated anyone else she met online in 2016 in Idaho and pissed KK off? Did KK want revenge on her? Is it possible she had been contacting PF and said- not your baby- and things took off from there? The news did report that KK did divorce in 2016.

Interesting thoughts. I have wondered in a recent case from Colorado if the victim was targeted by an enemy who then pursued the victim's husband---which then led to a very horrible ending for the victim and her children.

I feel like I'm listening to someone who is high on drugs, psychotic & delusional, or suffering from Alzheimers. It's like word salad and I am unable to comprehend. LE/FBI/CBI must have been reeling with all these lies and confusion.

For me, KK is the center of all this from:
- when she claimed PF solicited her to commit murder in October
- to forget about it
- to going to WP Thanksgiving weekend
- to ending up with KB's phone
- to sending the texts & ping in Gooding
- to playing the victim card
- to putting out that KB is missing back on Nov 26
- to claiming to have contacted LE but did not...

How is this just woman-blaming? Who acts like this?

And this is why I think the BFF story is just another smokescreen to avoid some legal entanglement.

If the R's were just "repeating what BFF told them", instead of directly talking to KK, could they avoid having sworn testimony in court about these statements?

As if were hearsay, for example?

Occam’s Razor. So many on here are coming up with all kinds of complicated schemes. I think the only thing the Rs are guilty of is being naive or dumb and talking about things that are too out of their depth to warrant a multi-part sit-down interview.

We've already discussed Occam with this case. We've concluded he is currently drinking margueritas (or scotch) in a bar somewhere.

I’m not sure she was solicited three times. I’m still looking for the third person. I think PF solicited one more.
I wonder if there were more attempts on her life, first two didn't work, 3rd time being the charm.
Nothing at this point would surprise me with these characters.
MOO

Interesting thoughts. I have wondered in a recent case from Colorado if the victim was targeted by an enemy who then pursued the victim's husband---which then led to a very horrible ending for the victim and her children.
More bizarre things have happened! We seem to be fairly focused on one storyline, but 95% of it is based on assumptions, rumor and hearsay. The real story may be completely different than the path we are going down.

Trudie, I believe they are both guilty and both responsible for this crime. Like pot, meet kettle.

I’ve never committed or entertained murder.
If I planned one, the best way for me to deflect attention or set someone up is for me to tell my bestie, months prior, “my cowboy asked me to kill someone”, If I proceed with my plans, BINGO. “Trudie told me months ago Cowboy asked her.......”
The fact KK involved herself at all, speaks volumes, imo.
PF did not need her. He had all year long to kill KB.
There’s ways he could have & made it look like an accident & stood a chance at getting off.
We’ve all watched the crime shows, woman falls off cliff during photo shoot, woman falls off horse, woman drowns,
Woman runs off the road, etc.
IMO, if he needed help, he’d have no trouble finding a male friend. Lol, men I know live by the adage “never tell a woman”.
Idk. We have little info & we’re very limited to what we can discuss.
Also, the appearance of so much girl talk before & after makes me think someone in Idaho is shakin in her boots.
Scared to death.
I also think if charges are brought against KK, they will
be HUGE.

Occam’s Razor. So many on here are coming up with all kinds of complicated schemes. I think the only thing the Rs are guilty of is being naive or dumb and talking about things that are too out of their depth to warrant a multi-part sit-down interview.

I hope you’re right!

Because the alternative is that the R’s (if they themselves did not mistake the date) knew that KB was either dead or missing on November 26th. And yet said nothing for weeks...

He turned his phone over to LE, didn’t he?
I thought he got a new phone with a new number so his customers could reach him. Let me find a link.

Thank you, I had a brain lapse. I have corrected my original post and updated it.

I was away from this thread for a couple of days because our wonderful news of the Jayme Closs case (10 pm show tonight on that case for those that are interested)

Nothing has changed in my mind. PF is responsible for the death of KB with the help of IN.

Who is IN (Idaho nurse)?

Sheesh, this is hard to follow (sorry, I'm not on WS much). Is a lot of this info coming from FB posts (therefore, unconfirmed)? I can't find any articles about Kelsey being reported missing prior to her mother alerting the police. I can't find anything about Krystal or her vehicle (which is what?) being seen at a Sonic. And what transcript is this being referred to?

Thank you for posting this transcript. I haven't seen the video. And holy h*ll. KB was declared missing on FB by 11/26 within a circle that included PR. This is major. And not mis-spoken I believe.

So sorry about all of the questions but these threads so long and so many I can't begin to know where to look as to where all of this info is coming from.

I'm appalled those lawyers didn't follow up on and report to LE that their employee's friend was asked to murder someone. It was obviously a serious conversion since they said the employee was upset. Worse, the employee, Krystal's buddy, didn't report it. WTF??? How does someone not report something like that?

PF is not behind bars because KK decided to point the finger.

He is behind bars because there is compelling evidence that he was involved in her murder, one that occurred in her house.

The CBI and FBI, know what they are doing.

They know that accomplices frequently blame one another, and that accusations must be backed up with corroborating evidence.

What we do not know, is the extent of KK’s involvement in all of this. Just because she tells them one thing, doesn’t mean that she is being truthful.

Most people try to mitigate their involvement in crimes in which they are accused, and I’m sure that she is no diffferent.

It’s just a matter of law enforcement figuring out what her specific involvement was, and what crimes she may have comitted.

I don’t think it was just the phone, but I also don’t think it went as far as murder.

Another scenario or angle to ponder: (since we have been told this case is complex) What if ...KK was never romantically involved with PF, and any hearsay about that is pure speculation and rumor? Could it be that the connection to Idaho was not thru PF, but thru KB? Did anyone have hatred of her for any reason? She left Idaho in 2016. From what I have heard, she met PF online. Is it possible she dated anyone else she met online in 2016 in Idaho and pissed KK off? Did KK want revenge on her? Is it possible she had been contacting PF and said- not your baby- and things took off from there? The news did report that KK did divorce in 2016.
I thought about the first part of your post a while ago, because when we found out about KK, we all kind of assumed the relationship was romantic. And it might well have been. But what if there was something more, like a business venture they dreamed of collaborating on? I just can't fathom why you would kill a romantic partner when you could just break up. But there I go, trying to make sense of this again. MOO

I’ve never committed or entertained murder.
If I planned one, the best way for me to deflect attention or set someone up is for me to tell my bestie, months prior, “my cowboy asked me to kill someone”, If I proceed with my plans, BINGO. “Trudie told me months ago Cowboy asked her.......”
The fact KK involved herself at all, speaks volumes, imo.
PF did not need her. He had all year long to kill KB.
There’s ways he could have & made it look like an accident & stood a chance at getting off.
We’ve all watched the crime shows, woman falls off cliff during photo shoot, woman falls off horse, woman drowns,
Woman runs off the road, etc.
IMO, if he needed help, he’d have no trouble finding a male friend. Lol, men I know live by the adage “never tell a woman”.
Idk. We have little info & we’re very limited to what we can discuss.
Also, the appearance of so much girl talk before & after makes me think someone in Idaho is shakin in her boots.
Scared to death.
I also think if charges are brought against KK, they will
be HUGE.
At this moment I feel that anything is possible. I’m still laughing about Occam being in a bar drinking margaritas or scotch. That made things feel a little lighter.
I am still thinking PF is the culprit here and she is one of his accomplices, or maybe the only one.
PF has never opened his mouth. This makes me believe he did have an accomplice and is as afraid of opening his mouth as she or he is. I just don’t know why. Someone is very afraid right now.
PF really has nothing to lose by staying quiet because if he is convicted he will go away for life. But I would think most people would be trying to make a deal and spare their families.
I definitely believe women are just as mean as men. In this case I just think began with PF. I am sure LE has solid evidence on him or he wouldn’t be sitting in a cell.

I actually thing it's more of...

They know he solicitated the murder, but they're unsure who the actual murderer is at this point and are still investigating. Which explains why his preliminary hearing was pushed back. They know he solicited, but they aren't sure if the witnesses they are interviewing have given all the information accurately. Given that he solicited, it sounds like he didn't want to do the dirty work himself, and my hunch is he didn't.

To note, the preliminary hearing date was extended because the defense requested it, not the D.A.

Is it not interesting that his phone is missing as we know that because his customers said he had a new phone.

And now we find out that kk's phone is missing and that she got a new phone.

So we have three phones missing!

So they think that law enforcement cannot get to text messages Etc without the phones I guess.

ETA, down thread I was corrected that his phone was turned over to law enforcement early on. And that is why he had a new phone. It still begs the question why in the interview that they learned on November 27th that she had a new phone number as supposedly she had not talked to law enforcement.
PF's phone is not missing. He gave it LE immediately and early on, per his first attorney Mr Loew.

Who is IN (Idaho nurse)?

Sheesh, this is hard to follow (sorry, I'm not on WS much). Is a lot of this info coming from FB posts (therefore, unconfirmed)? I can't find any articles about Kelsey being reported missing prior to her mother alerting the police. I can't find anything about Krystal or her vehicle (which is what?) being seen at a Sonic. And what transcript is this being referred to?

Thank you for posting this transcript. I haven't seen the video. And holy h*ll. KB was declared missing on FB by 11/26 within a circle that included PR. This is major. And not mis-spoken I believe.

So sorry about all of the questions but these threads so long and so many I can't begin to know where to look as to where all of this info is coming from.

I'm appalled those lawyers didn't follow up on and report to LE that their employee's friend was asked to murder someone. It was obviously a serious conversion since they said the employee was upset. Worse, the employee, Krystal's buddy, didn't report it. WTF??? How does someone not report something like that?
Krystal is IN

A cell phone is just a small computer with a phone app. And yes, LE can retrieve everything from a cell phone or a computer.
Not everything. In the Watts case, they knew he had deleted texts, but weren’t able to recover them.

They had to use Shanann’s phone to fill in the gaps.

NK also deleted things from her phone, but they were able to recover her search history.

KB's mother contacted LE on November 25th. I have heard that at that time they conducted a welfare check but because of the text messages KB reportedly sent, LE did not report her as a missing person until Dec 2. This could make sense of the the R's statement. And what is up with LE not taking this seriously until a week later?
Phone of missing Colorado mother pinged in Idaho | East Idaho News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member