CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #32 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All very good questions! Here is what I think: Yes, I suspect she lived in 209 first. Haven't proved it yet. No, I don't think the home purchase had anything to do with it. She financed it with CB & DB, so there's no reason that PF would have even known she bought it, if she didn't tell him. If she made payments at 5% interest, she saved herself a hundred bucks a month. There is no incentive regarding child support. He would have to pay it, no matter what state the child ends up in. They also can't take away his vistation rights as a father unless he is harmful to the child. Colorado is incredibly tough and very fair to the child. I don't think KB had any thoughts on moving back to Sandpoint. CB & DB worked very hard to be able to retire and live the dream. KB had spread her wings, taken the leap, and flown high away from the nest. The motto of Woodland Park is "City Above The Clouds". I think her dream was right there. If her heart was crushed by PF, she certainly could have started following the PBR (Professional Bull Riders) lots of single types in boots there, and some are even rich!
As I've said in previous posts, I believe that the WP Police have probable cause. Just because I can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there.
Thanks, Dave. I do remember her mother saying that KB really liked her job.

Maybe KB buying the house (w/ her parent's help) was just one more thing to remind PF that he was a dud.

It was said by others in earlier threads, if PF really wanted to live w/ KB and baby girl, he would have done it either by moving in KB's condo or building a house on any one of the
3 family properties to which he had access. Or, he would bought a trailer, mobile home, tiny house to park on the land temporarily.

I can understand KB not wanting to move into his mom's house. Perhaps they didn't get along.

Judging from KB's Instagram postings, she was struggling with her relationship w/ Patrick (the affirmation and Bible verse category).

She had a category about her dream house decor --- all very lovely and perfect for CO.

I think that she wanted to be the woman of the house, not PF's mother.

She worked hard for what she wanted.
It is is so very sad.

@Dave F. your new avatar of the little white poodle just doesn't fit your gruff + tumble persona. It's disconcerting. ;)

imo moo

That being her job she probably wanted to stay grounded with baby K on days off.
I am sick at heart for KB and her daughter and family.
Cannot imagine having to walk in their shoes. Honestly no matter how this turns out and all the horrible details that will be revealed- if person or persons go to prison that family still has been touched by evil and will never have their Daughter back. That is the sad truth of so many cases the living have the burden to carry.

That being her job she probably wanted to stay grounded with baby K on days off.
If KB wanted to go visit her grandmother in WA for the holiday, I can't see her renting one of Doss Aviation's planes and flying with baby girl to WA. I also don't see her making the long drive and back. Both would have been too taxing.
She would have flown commercial.

So, PF's lies about her leaving for the Thanksgiving holiday, don't make sense.

Does anyone else feel the simple act of parking behind her cars, essentially blocking Kelsey in, was an act of control?
(Sadly I have been in a situation where a man intentionally blocked ny vehicles with his own car, intentionally, making it more difficult for me to flee)
Maybe I am just paranoid given my personal experience.
I firmly believe this. PF was all about control.
He could have easily parked in another empty space in front of the condo or in back. He was blocking her, so she wouldn't be able to escape him.

If KB wanted to go visit her grandmother in WA for the holiday, I can't see her renting one of Doss Aviation's planes and flying with baby girl to WA. I also don't see her making the long drive and back. Both would have been too taxing.
She would have flown commercial.

So, PF's lies about her leaving for the Thanksgiving holiday, don't make sense.
True : flying with a toddler by yourself would be hard to manage.

True : flying with a toddler by yourself would be hard to manage.
Plus, wouldn't the flying route from CO to WA be full
of unstable, cold air during the Thanksgiving holiday week for a small plane to navigate?

Youtube has videos of some pretty hairy winter landings into CO airports even in larger planes.

imo

Thanks, Dave. I do remember her mother saying that KB really liked her job.

Maybe KB buying the house (w/ her parent's help) was just one more thing to remind PF that he was a dud.

It was said by others in earlier threads, if PF really wanted to live w/ KB and baby girl, he would have done it either by moving in KB's condo or building a house on any one of the
3 family properties to which he had access
. Or, he would bought a trailer, mobile home, tiny house to park on the land temporarily.

I can understand KB not wanting to move into his mom's house. Perhaps they didn't get along.

Judging from KB's Instagram postings, she was struggling with her relationship w/ Patrick (the affirmation and Bible verse category).

She had a category about her dream house decor --- all very lovely and perfect for CO.

I think that she wanted to be the woman of the house, not PF's mother.

She worked hard for what she wanted.
It is is so very sad.

@Dave F. your new avatar of the little white poodle just doesn't fit your gruff + tumble persona. It's disconcerting. ;)

imo moo
BBM
There is no evidence that Patrick or his mom had 3 properties.

Plus, wouldn't the flying route from CO to WA be full
of unstable, cold air during the Thanksgiving holiday week for a small plane to navigate?

Youtube has videos of some pretty hairy winter landings into CO airports even in larger planes.

imo

The weather was fair during the TG holidays if I remember correctly. But IMO she was not flying anywhere.

So this picture we are looking at the front?
That is a photo of what is considered the front of KB's house.
If you use the silver car as a guide, there are 5 possible spots available. KB had a red truck as her 2nd vehicle.

That is a photo of what is considered the front of KB's house.
If you use the silver car as a guide, there are 5 possible spots available. KB had a red truck as her 2nd vehicle.
There is another pic of the other side of her condo , looks like each tenant had a spot. Looking for that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper