CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #32 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering about contraceptive failure during the infatuation phase of their relationship, so moving down there seemed like a good idea...at the time....

And to the member posting about the ranch inheritance if they had married, guessing PF's siblings that would have interest in it.

I feel that had much to do with the move. And her mom just wanted to help secure what she thought she was dong right by helping her purchase there. I have 3 adult children so have some idea of her feeling at the time I think. moo

God Bless, and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Lupus is such an unpredictable illness. Glad you are back- wishing you great health!

Thank you! When I joined WS interested in the Zahra Baker case and Stacy Peterson, it helped me heal when I could do no else, so I am very grateful for this forum and the friend s I have made in it! Praying for KB's family's closure here. xoxox

Thank you! When I joined WS interested in the Zahra Baker case and Stacy Peterson, it helped me heal when I could do no else, so I am very grateful for this forum and the friend s I have made in it! Praying for KB's family's closure here. xoxox
Praying for you too and complete healing for you.

I'm wondering about contraceptive failure during the infatuation phase of their relationship, so moving down there seemed like a good idea...at the time....

And to the member posting about the ranch inheritance if they had married, guessing PF's siblings that would have interest in it.

She did not get pregnant until after she moved to Co, which was during 2016, while pregnancy would have been Jan 2017 or so.

She did not get pregnant until after she moved to Co, which was during 2016, while pregnancy would have been Jan 2017 or so.

So, just a rash (quick) move with no pregnancy before hand. Interesting too.

eta: the more I think abt that, the more it sounds planned by PF for some reason.

So, just a rash (quick) move with no pregnancy before hand. Interesting too.

eta: the more I think abt that, the more it sounds planned by PF for some reason.

I have wondered if they both agreed to have a child together. Maybe she wanted to be a Mom, but didnt really plan to marry him and live with him at all. I have friends that have done that purposely, because of the Bio clock ticking and no solid marriage material in sight.

I still believe that she may have been telling her Mom what she wanted to hear---she was happy and engaged, getting married soon, blah blah blah... ---but it was never true. JMO

Interesting info, thank you! I've never believed that KB was officially engaged nor was there a ring. I think it's just something that she told her family (no disrespect intended towards you, she, or her family).

I have always leaned toward the thought that they were never really engaged. If I had to guess, I would say that PF played her. She moved to CO to be with him, then got pg shortly after. I think there was probably trouble in the relationship from early on, and maybe KB really thought he was "the one", but then after she had already moved all the way there to be with him, became pg, he made it evident he didn't feel the same way and strung her along. That would be a hard pill for a woman to swallow. She might have been embarrassed, and didn't want to tell her family it wasn't working out. She might have been hanging on to hope that it would work out, decided to buy the town home and stay put, not wanting to easily give up, which could've been part of PF's motive to want to get rid of her. This is all speculation and JMO of course but one thing I'm fairly certain of is he's a jerk. Especially if he led her on, allowed her to move hundreds of miles away from her family to start a life with him, and then jerked her around. MOO.

I have always leaned toward the thought that they were never really engaged. If I had to guess, I would say that PF played her. She moved to CO to be with him, then got pg shortly after. I think there was probably trouble in the relationship from early on, and maybe KB really thought he was "the one", but then after she had already moved all the way there to be with him, became pg, he made it evident he didn't feel the same way and strung her along. That would be a hard pill for a woman to swallow. She might have been embarrassed, and didn't want to tell her family it wasn't working out. She might have been hanging on to hope that it would work out, decided to buy the town home and stay put, not wanting to easily give up, which could've been part of PF's motive to want to get rid of her. This is all speculation and JMO of course but one thing I'm fairly certain of is he's a jerk. Especially if he led her on, allowed her to move hundreds of miles away from her family to start a life with him, and then jerked her around. MOO.

Exactly why I think she was fed UP. She was a smart, intelligent, well employed cookie. She did not need him AT ALL. moo

eta and he knew it!

Sounds like she was in CO at least six months before getting pregnant. I don’t know why people are trying to dismiss a relationship when she moved far from home to be near him. I am sure she could have found a man to get her pregnant in WA if that is what she wanted.

Sounds like she was in CO at least six months before getting pregnant. I don’t know why people are trying to dismiss a relationship when she moved far from home to be near him. I am sure she could have found a man to get her pregnant in WA if that is what she wanted.

I believe the pregnancy was an accident, however KB may have seen it as an extra nudge at commitment. moo We've all been "young and dumb" regardless of our religious upbringing.

See, and I'm just not sure how much stock to put in how CB describes the PF/KB relationship. She lives in another state, so she likely hasn't had a lot of opportunities to observe their relationship firsthand. If there were troubled waters b/t KB and PF, I'm not entirely convinced KB would divulge much of that to her family. She's been repeatedly described as an introvert in MSM, and introverts tend to keep things to themselves. Add to that, if KB did hope that things would eventually work out with PF, she would not want to cast him in a bad light to her family and give them a reason to dislike him.
they knew things were not rosy.
CB was very careful not to play her hand to the media.
hence the civil suit suing him for emotional and physical abuse of KB in the lead up to her murder.
there must be an obvious trail of evidence for them to go here.

moo

Exactly why I think she was fed UP. She was a smart, intelligent, well employed cookie. She did not need him AT ALL. moo

eta and he knew it!
Yes and who knows what kind of BS he had been feeding her. Add in his relationship with KK, which KB was probably aware of... what a mess. She didn't deserve any of it, most especially losing her life because of some self absorbed jerk. MOO.

Yes and who knows what kind of BS he had been feeding her. Add in his relationship with KK, which KB was probably aware of... what a mess. She didn't deserve any of it, most especially losing her life because of some self absorbed jerk. MOO.

I'm sure he sadly and disgustingly fed her plenty of bs. And... yeah!!? What woman alive isn't aware of the "other woman" even if by gut feeling/intuition.

eta (sorry) Possibly she expressed her knowledge of another?

if it was all about the ranch, they could have had a pre-nup. chances are KB, who had her own career/resources would have foregone an interest in the ranch, IMO. it could be that KB wanted her own home, however, and was not integrating into whatever role the family wanted for her. the fact that PF sought out KB and helped her move is one of the most confounding aspects for me. I ask myself if ranch life had made PF think that human baby birth was like stud service- you just get the offspring and the parents are not related. I also ask myself if he really was not a "player" as some have speculated and that he had few or no relationships and could not deal with all the give and take required. there are so few facts provided to give insight into these two people.
Does anyone remember the story that he had told kB they were going to get their own ranch (away from mama) but because of “hard times” wasn’t able to make that happen after all.

...aaaaaaand once again, MassGuy (if that's your real name), you've managed to beautifully and concisely state in 20 seconds what it took me several attempts and wordy paragraphs to try to articulate. Haha.

Anyway, to your bolded point above: if that's true, then there is something really odd about that. IMO, he was never planning to leave the nest. It's weird as all get out. There's a personality disorder or developmental issue with him, or both, IMO.
It would be so interesting to read a psych eval for PF. Wonder if one's ever been done.

Totally agree that PF living with his mother in his early 30’s is weird. Could have just stayed in the “weirdness category” had KB not been murdered.

Yeah, developmental issues and personality disorder issues. Seems he never developed past the adolescent stage, emotionally and socially.

He perceived KB too threatening to his lifestyle.
Murder was a rational choice for him. He wouldn’t have to challenge the status quo and leave the nest. Even prison might feel safer to him than dealing with unresolved developmental wounds and issues.

Such a tragic ending for KB.

MOO

Last edited:
I remember this being asked and IIRC, no evidence or pictures to support it. I would think his absence could have been easily explained. Or, he was there...I could go with him playing the happy family role also.

It’s so frustrating to know that he solicited before this and we have no details on why! No way do I believe the statements made by the R’s that he felt Kelsey could harm their baby. Never in a million years!!! IMO
I think he Absolutely convinced KK that KB was going to harm the baby. I would love to hear what all he must have told her about this. This was his murder motive, after all, that Kk shared with bff who shared with the Rs who shared with the world.

Have we heard from any of his previous girlfriends?

Are they afraid to come forward and tell what he was like during their relationship? Or have they told LE and it is being kept “under the vest”?

At his age, one would assume he either has had numerous girlfriends or long lasting relationships. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l