CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #33 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There would be blood but there would be no arterial spray because there would be no blood pressure. You would do it in the tub, draining the body of as much blood as possible and then doing the dismemberment later.
Geez... Seems to me it would take a special kind of sick individual to dismember a human body, a animal dismemberment IMO is in a whole different category than someone you once loved then again we do not know the mindset of PF anything is possible at this point. The mental picture of him doing that to KB is hard to look at.

Geez... Seems to me it would take a special kind of sick individual to dismember a human body, a animal dismemberment IMO is in a whole different category than someone you once loved then again we do not know the mindset of PF anything is possible at this point. The mental picture of him doing that to KB is hard to look at.

It happens sadly. In the case of Zahara Baker, they did that to their own child.. and only one sicko went to jail for it. moo

KK’s DNA found at KB’s house, would be devastating. She would have no legitimate reason for being there.

I don’t believe she was there though. If so, they’d both be looking at life in jail.
I am leaning towards her being in the condo maybe before, during and after it happened. Why drive 700 + miles to stand by your man ? I think she was stuck like glue to him in all things TG day. I am puzzled as to why she has disappeared but wondering if she perhaps is in rehab for addiction? Addiction to RX drugs perhaps , but definitely addicted to the wrong pair of wranglers.

I wish we could see the video of KB leaving Safeway but I am sure for good reason we cannot. (moo) Do we know if she actually went to buy the cinnamon rolls or possibly already had them at the home and went for something else? Her mom iirc said she called her for a recipe. I wonder if she made them from scratch or the rolled up Pillsbury kind in the refrigerator section is what they found on the stove. One would take her more time than he other to make, obviously.

imo PF was not waiting for her back at the duplex (that she knew of) while/before she went to Safeway. No way. I would have never taken a baby to the store in the cold (lugging around the car-seat/carrier) if I did not need to-- especially-- if the baby was already sleeping which the little one appeared to be, since she was covered up in the entrance video moo.

It was a short ride to the Safeway from her Duplex but I guess the baby could have fallen asleep on the ride. *shrug* not that it matters. I'd still leave a 1 year old at home with a responsible adult IF there was one at home. Was KB expecting PF for breakfast? Possibly. So much to wonder...

I am leaning towards her being in the condo maybe before, during and after it happened. Why drive 700 + miles to stand by your man ? I think she was stuck like glue to him in all things TG day. I am puzzled as to why she has disappeared but wondering if she perhaps is in rehab for addiction? Addiction to RX drugs perhaps , but definitely addicted to the wrong pair of wranglers.

Perhaps she is in protective custody. In addition to PF she has reason to be fearful of his mother and those seeking vengeance for KB. She may be working out a deal in exchange for her testimony against KB and any other perps. If not, I would still be in hiding if I were her. jmho

imo PF was not waiting for her back at the duplex (that she knew of) while/before she went to Safeway. No way. I would have never taken a baby to the store in the cold (lugging around the car-seat/carrier) if I did not need to-- especially-- if the baby was already sleeping which the little one appeared to be, since she was covered up in the entrance video moo.

It was a short ride to the Safeway from her Duplex but I guess the baby could have fallen asleep on the ride. *shrug* not that it matters. I'd still leave a 1 year old at home with a responsible adult IF there was one at home. Was KB expecting PF for breakfast? Possibly. So much to wonder...

RSABBMFF:
NS, ITA that there is no way PF was already at the duplex when KB left for the Safeway...she would not have lugged that car seat/baby in and out of the store if she did not need to, IMO. I'm very curious about what she went there to purchase and how much she purchased, i.e., was it a full cart's worth or just a few items.

I wonder if she was even expecting PF to show up at her house that day. It may have been an unplanned visit. As far as KB was concerned, anyhow.

And PF is such a PF it doesn't make any difference whether his actions are planned or unplanned, they're going to be equally moronic either way. IMO.

Last edited:
Perhaps she is in protective custody. In addition to PF she has reason to be fearful of his mother and those seeking vengeance for KB. She may be working out a deal in exchange for her testimony against KB and any other perps. If not, I would still be in hiding if I were her. jmho
I agree PC makes the most sense at this point. I am surprised her EX husband or some disgruntled rodeo queen has not came out of the woodwork to talk the talk. I can understand the EX being discrete because of the children, but where are the KKL haters ? Are they intimidated by the PF fan club members ? To quite in Idaho IMO.

I'm going with body intact, neither burned nor dismembered for now. And I am going to assume that he removed her from her residence in the wee hours of the morning rolled in a tarp, rug, or blanket. Strictly MOO, based on Occam's razor and because I think PF is lazy.
True. At first, I thought so, too. The easiest thing to do would be to dispose of the body off of a cliff somewhere, IMO. Still, LE must have some evidence that she is dead. Maybe it's in his truck. Pure speculation.

I agree PC makes the most sense at this point. I am surprised her EX husband or some disgruntled rodeo queen has not came out of the woodwork to talk the talk. I can understand the EX being discrete because of the children, but where are the KKL haters ? Are they intimidated by the PF fan club members ? To quite in Idaho IMO.

Reluctantly, I also have to agree that KK is likely in PC.

I say reluctantly, because KK being in PC means that a deal has been struck with her.

The fact that a deal has been struck means that she's not going to pay in full for whatever role she may have played in the planning and/or murder and/or cover-up of the crime.

Even if she's involved, she may get off entirely. That would not be justice. IMO.

I want every person involved in KB's murder to be held 100% culpable for their role and to receive the max sentence possible under the law. That's just me, though. I'm good with others feeling differently.

Last edited:

I say reluctantly, because KK being in PC means that a deal has been struck with her.

I agree. We won’t really know until the evidence is revealed but right now I fully believe equal partners committed this murder. And I do not underestimate the prodding of a jealous woman to help it happen.

I'm still not convinced KK is in PC. But I do wonder if her whole life didn't blow up in her face during late November-December 2018, (family, friends, PF, the murder) enough to send her to treatment for 30 days.
MOO, MOO

I'm going with body intact, neither burned nor dismembered for now. And I am going to assume that he removed her from her residence in the wee hours of the morning rolled in a tarp, rug, or blanket. Strictly MOO, based on Occam's razor and because I think PF is lazy.
Good thinking. I had imagined dismemberment, but I can see PF having zero reason or desire to do that.

PF had time to get rid of KBs body and finagle carrying “trash bags” to his truck. KBs body was small, it was easily carried to his truck. So convenient, he thought.

Little did he know or care he was going to be prime suspect. And get arrested.

Not only do they have evidence of a homicide, but they have quite succinctly stated that they have everything necessary to state that she is deceased. Why does anyone doubt this? They stated it matter of factly.
absolutely this. I mean there is the just the smallest chance ever they we’re all just overthinking this. I don’t think PF is quite the mastermind that he thinks he is.

Good thinking. I had imagined dismemberment, but I can see PF having zero reason or desire to do that.

PF had time to get rid of KBs body and finagle carrying “trash bags” to his truck. KBs body was small, it was easily carried to his truck. So convenient, he thought.

Little did he know or care he was going to be prime suspect. And get arrested.
I agree, he had so much time to clean up, dispose of her body...so many things before anyone was really looking. He simply wasn’t as smart as he thought he was. LE was smarter

The fact that a deal has been struck means that she's not going to pay in full for whatever role she may have played in the planning and/or murder and/or cover-up of the crime.

Even if she's involved, she may get off entirely. That would not be justice. IMO.

I want every person involved in KB's murder to be held 100% culpable for their role and to receive the max sentence possible under the law. That's just me, though. I'm good with others feeling differently.

I agree with your sentiments, but there may be reasons why making a deal with one of the devils allows them to prosecute co-conspirator(s) that would otherwise escape punishment. KK testimony may provide the extra evidence (or tie it together) for the prosecution. jmho

I wish we could see the video of KB leaving Safeway but I am sure for good reason we cannot. (moo) Do we know if she actually went to buy the cinnamon rolls or possibly already had them at the home and went for something else? Her mom iirc said she called her for a recipe. I wonder if she made them from scratch or the rolled up Pillsbury kind in the refrigerator section is what they found on the stove. One would take her more time than he other to make, obviously.

I have always had the feeling PF had complained to KB about not treating him right. Maybe really got on her about it, insisting she go to the store to make him something special. Then while she was at the store he snuck into her place and set up a few things up for his plan.

Could you point me to the two videos? I don't think I have seen either one. Just curious. TIA

I found the one below link where he was attempted to be interviewed by a news reporter at his gate before his arrest.

I cant find the other one where he was getting in his truck with the baby early on at his first attorneys office. It was shared in early discussions before his arrest. If you check back on the threads it may be there.

Clayton Sandell on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member